Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 10 August 2020

New Art. Revenge of The Sisterhood

 Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
  XX



On Patreon today
Some of my old
incomplete but 
never before seen
pieces.
  PLUS 
a special invitation 
from our friend 
Christeen and a link
to her new collection.







Hi Everyone
    Time once again to strap on that rocket-pack and step out into the 25th century, with our two fisted hero/Heroine Commander Andy Watson and his intrepid crew.
  This time we join them at the beginning of a thrilling new adventure. 
Revenge of the Sisterhood.
    Returning The Goovian's prized jewel of Sliponia to the queens crown, Commander Watson and his team are guests of honour at the Goovian Ambassadors reception, However unless you have ever experienced Goovian hospitality, you can never really prepare yourself.
Now read on .........................
XXX
Andy



I hope I captured the straight ahead looks of the stunned  bewilderment of the team, no words are spoken for an age, until their commander sums it up in that one sentence.





and as a little extra treat 


I hope you liked this bit of fun and once again i must apologise for my missing of Emails and comments, the universe has decided to have another go at me, but it won't succeed all the time I can have fun with you all and your super fun comments.
big hugs
XXX
Andy

ps
I do not like this new blogger interface, the old one was perfectly alright all this one does is mess with your setting and and try to add links where none belong.

25 comments:

  1. it is interesting to think of Amanda as a commander, because in the 25th century Jane will have already died, so who takes on this role and lifestyle is Amanda herself. Who is now looking for a dear nephew to share Jane's teachings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane is still very much alive in the 21st century PS,so that is ok. Andy was blasted through time by a faulty vacbed and thanks to our friend Skinnie Stallion has met Jane's ancestor in the 25th.
      But i like the idea of Andy being this new art roll model
      XX

      Delete
  2. You can go back to the old Blogger interface; I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well deserved unwind after a job "well done" from the ladies.
    It would seem that once again, they gave it their all for the Corps.
    A bit disheveled, but none the worse for wear. Even Officer Hadid has found the missing shoe.
    Easy to see why The Commander is in charge, I even picked Stevie and Samantha, with
    hope upon hope that it was Officer Lee on the end. Still mostly dresses.
    I am loving the insignia they show, and yes, my mind is at work coming up with explanations for the design. I hope it is special for Sissy Corps. That would give my thoughts more credence and a bit less perverse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lee XX
      No Scary Lee Hadid, would not be afraid of getting involved, whether what we are seeing is the result of some incident or just Goovian hospitality I leave to you.
      The symbol is designed to display a certain concept, which Is very much deliberate. If you can't figure it out I will happily let you know XX

      Delete
    2. No shoe left behind ! ?
      I like the corset and shorts, or is it a basque?
      Short hair so it does not get in the way while rumbling.
      What a quartet of talented Ladies to back up our intrepid Commander,
      and their beauty only belies the talents they have honed in a variety of disciplines.
      You are a talent at Photo-whatever.

      Delete
    3. Tough and no nonsense, but sexy as hell, that is Lee Hadid and everyone knows it.
      Oh that is a basque and those shorts?....the zipper is all the way through, one zip and they spit in two.
      Bless you my friend
      XX

      Delete
    4. Do my eyes deceive me or is Flight Officer Hadid wearing stockings?

      Delete
    5. Good catch, Ms. D, I thought so as well. Looks like it in both pictures. Andy sure has given her the legs for them.

      Delete
  4. Would love to be Andy at the reception really does look fun and the outfit is yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you will allow me to sign you up to the corps Aidan, I think you might have certain skills Andy and his team would benefit from.
      XX

      Delete
    2. For sure, that is very sweet of you to draft me in. Thank-you.

      Delete
    3. You have signed in the dotted line, where you will appear who knows, but just give me a few hints as to your look XXX

      Delete
    4. I’ve sent you a rather long email as not to give away anything here XXX

      Delete
  5. Will Andy be trapped in any more amorous plants in this episode?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are never far from an amorous plant encounter my friend.
      XX

      Delete
  6. Wowee! Wow! Wow!
    Hello, Andy!
    Although I still have a uniform, I can only assume it's being out of it is what keeps me from getting that promotion. Thank goodness my heels stayed on!
    I'm still incredibly honored and privileged to be mentioned as part of the team, you have no idea how much it means to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
    Your art is amazing, I can't wait to see where this goes.
    Thank you,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Samantha, you have earned your place on Andy's team, but yes i think the fact that you are rarely appropriately dressed, might be a problem for the advancement board.
      But at least you retained your uniform and heels, so you will not be on defaulters and charged with loosing corp property.
      Thank you again and you are most welcome
      XXX

      Delete
  7. Hi Andy.
    I'd just add that I too am incredibly honoured and privileged to be part of the team!
    As you know I'm fully uniformed: top tip, the secret to retaining your footwear in Goovian slime is shoe-boots ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoe Boots, smart tip, but one with your heritage and clear Delevigne ancestry is used to such style challenges.
      You are most welcome on the team
      Many thanks
      XXX

      Delete
  8. Wonderful.....you can almost see the girls wanting to say.....Commander not that we don’t appreciate being included in these dinners....but next time we would not be offended if you forget to include us. All that time spent getting ready and now to have to spend double the time to get cleaned up..... Sigh such is the life for the crew of Commander Watson. I love all the crews uniform but the commanders is my favorite very well done love the detail of his jacket and the boots are amazing. Great job as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah Ha Ha yes you have got it, but I think Andy was as surprised as anyone, even though he managed to remain correctly attired.
      Thank you my cheerleader. I read your Email and you are just so sweet. I will reply as soon as i can
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  9. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Beautiful artwork as always. Oh dear, at least Andy kept his boots on, splendid as they are. They will have to parade before the Colonel of the Regiment tomorrow morning in full ceremonial uniform to explain themselves.

    love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the very Star Trek-esque uniforms :)

    ReplyDelete