Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Pay Attention,

Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
  XX


Hi Everyone
 Hope everyone is ok?
    Again this is a pre-Scheduled post, so hopefully all will go to plan.

This post was inspired by our friend Capricious Amber, or Amber or Kitty, to those who know. Anyway she posted this piece featuring the gorgeous Kelly Brooke onto Twitter and it made me realise, though the advert is very Eye-catching, it is more the image of Kelly squeezed into that Latex dress that we take away with us.

So I thought is wearing Latex ,Leather, or pvc really the best idea when trying to give information to the public?
Let us examine a few examples.


Apparently it is the massage machine we are supposed to be interested in, so just try to ignore those, oh so spikey heels and the shine of them sleek PVC Pants.

Did you succeed? Good

Now, the subject here is Estee foundation, very nice, recommend it, however not even the co presenters can keep their attention on the product. Oh that sound........


I came late to this beautiful Lady, my Mum used to watch these shows, but Allison Keenan was just so beautiful, so put her in leather and boots and what chance does the product have? Zero

I hope you are keeping note of all those products.

Now, furniture, storage trunks in particular. I just get the feeling the product is so dull, the producers asked the beautiful presenter to spice it up a bit.



Now a total distraction, we have met the gorgeous Alba Hoxha before and no matter the weather she would brighten any grey skies. But hang on, isn't the weather an important piece of news? So eyes on the maps people and not on those shiny legs.

Some serious journalism now with the very talented and intelligent Sian Williams, however the heavy discussion about racial equality is lost to me, not because it is not an important issue, but because it's Sian Williams....It's Sian Williams.......in skintight leather pants? What are you people doing to me?


This guy is being done over by the whip smart Julia Bradbury, on a serious consumer help programme, But i can't help thinking his mind is not entirely in the game.
Whatever that game is, sorry i was distracted.

More heavy journalism, world ending, government toppling, union rattling, sorry and I hate to sound sexist, but damn.... black silk over black leather? someone call wardrobe and give them a big hug.

So there we have it, our own in-depth editorial on the need to remove distractions from our most important media outlets. Bring back wool and cotton and all those dull fabrics and cast off this shiny distraction for we will.........
hang on?......Yes staff, take me away, I am loosing it, I need a proper rest before Fridays Christeen special.
Stay safe 
XXX
Andy

ps
This is just a bit of fun and I know we all share the belief and truth that all woman should be respected and loved






 

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Infomercials... I used to watch them when I had trouble falling asleep. But those? They might keep me awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't even care what they are saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison Keenan, never heard of her but ten seconds in... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is still very attractive now, but in her heyday she was so beautiful. I happily watched her sell all sorts of rubbish just to see her.
      Very Aunt Jane
      XXX

      Delete