Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 31 August 2020

New Art. Welcome to Nowheresville

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex




One Patreon today.
As promised and wit
a huge thank you
to Christeen,we have
a Patreon Preview of
a brand new adventure
for sweet Chris.



Hi Everyone
   I hope you are all safe and well.
Time for me to reveal the mystery I posed a few weeks ago on Patreon, just what has got Jane so wound up and why is Andy, though even more glamorous than ever, not looking himself.
We had lots of fun on Patreon with some great ideas and stories,but to my joy none landed on the spot.
  So here we have it and I will be back after to fill in any blanks.
XXX
Andy




Ok, so Andy and Aunt Jane are on the run from the sisterhood,having been tracked down in the canyons of New York our glamorous pair have been forced on the road. Clearly not before Jane had packed the barest of essentials and had Andy perfectly disguised (there are standards to be maintained).
  I kind of imagined this resulting in one of those flirty fish our of water tv shows, you know the Hollywood star stuck in small town America or even Alaska  and forced to fit in,whilst learning to appreciate the simple quirks of life and at the same time causing heads to turn and hearts to break.
 I think I might add to this little idea and have to admit Andy looks total model superstar as a blonde,but with a twist of 50s style thrown in.
  Hope you liked this, it took a lot of work, with all the details on the gloves,the purse,the pearls and even the gold trimmed belt, but that is my choice and pleasure.
XX
Andy
  

19 comments:

  1. As usual when I think your going right you go left. Though even out in the middle of nowhere he is still recognized. The blonde hair was a change but Jane might want to think about changing his outfit from latex to something a bit less noticeable.....🤔 though this might be as simply an outfit as Jane can put together. Still as beautiful as before just now with a proper backstory. Personally I love how you post the art without the backstory and leave it for us to figure out first before you reveal the true story. Keep up the amazing work my very dear friend.
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear friend XXX
      I zig when i should zag and it is such fun. I think I might do more un scripted previews on Patreon, they do seem to be fun.
      You might think Jane would go for less of a statement outfit, but that is Jane for you, she ain't having the sisterhood cramp her style.
      Bless you my dear friend
      Take care, be safe and calm
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  2. My Goodness, I shall need to return to this caption often to find yet another twist. Though, I think the stud on the left has caught Andy's attention, (eyes stage right) but he may be calling Andy's presence in to get his finders fee. Considering the amount of luggage (with advertising) I had thought the twelve hour trip was by train, but then I saw the tail end of the bus. It must have been a squeaky fit into the seat. All the more attention to out heroine on his flight to obscurity.
    Thanks for all of the hard and complex work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear Lee
      Now your excellent eye is spotting all the little details,Yes the guy at the back might well be about to blow their cover, not deliberately I think, but in this day and age a photo of any celeb is worth a fortune and remember Andy has been coast to coast on the TV.
      Yes 12 hours of squeaking latex on a bus, what a trip, with the occasional comfort break of course.
      Bless you for your kind words.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Not a lot of room on those restrooms, and too close to the exhaust pipe on a windy day.

      Delete
    3. Well It was a quick and untraceable escape, quick that is apart from the dressing and salon and all the polishing and packing. LOL
      xxx

      Delete
  3. A hallmark of Jane is being manipulative with people's repressed feelings and desires. As Amanda has already learned a lot from her aunt, if I were in Amanda's place, that is, a beautiful woman in a country town in which she is probably the most beautiful girl in the city, I would make use of this situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would take advantage of my beauty to explore the local boys to be my servants, food, favors, put them at my feet literally. While massaging my feet, another one would clean the house for me, and another one would bring my food. Maybe one of them will not fit in one of my maid's uniforms. I would gradually build the femininity repressed in each one, small commands with delicacy in the voice.

      Delete
    2. My goodness, I think you want to much from our dizzy and bemused young Man. I doubt he has the nerve to try any of those moves PS, but Jane, well she is another beast entirely
      XX

      Delete
  4. Stunning art, which I agree took allot of time. If that’s what Jane can muster for Andy in a short time, wow it just shows how wonderful she is. Of course the dress and hair are gorgeous. Hope that guy doesn’t spill the beans :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan XX
      Jane will always keep up standards even when faced with such stiff opposition.
      As for the Guy.....we shall have to wait and see
      XXX

      Delete
  5. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Wonderful artwork and detail as always. I love Andy's gloves, nipped in waist and sophisticated look, and as for Aunt Jane's boots!!! You have captured the Americana in the background perfectly and the amount of luggage is just about right for this high maintenance Andy and his Aunt. Not too sure about the storyline but that doesn't bother me.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      At least Jane is till in some kind of control, though not at her commanding best.
      Thank you for your kind words,I am very grateful and your comments on the details of Andy out fit make me want to do more and More.
      Waht sadly is not clear from the image, is the buttons on the gloves and the buttons closing the skirt. Now Jane could have put him in something with quick zips, but no, standards, buttons are more correct.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Absolutely. Obviously Andy will need a small army of dressers, make-up, hair people to keep him in the state of "sissy-perfection 24/7" which his Aunt demands. Clearly, with his perfectly manicured nails, he could not possibly fasten (or unfasten) the buttons on his gloves, much less his skirt.

      Love and XXXXX

      Stevie

      Delete
    3. An entourage, that is exactly what Andy needs
      XX

      Delete
  6. some thoughts...

    finally...finally...finally...Auntie Jane makes her long overdue move
    to break up with the Sisterhood...how hard the empire will strike back
    on roque members...will third parties make a move on them...good or bad
    ...Allies...yes definitly...Jane isn´t that naive to do something like
    that without a Plan B or C...and people who can provide back up...how
    much of a social media celeb is Andy...can the Internet work in their
    favour...12 hours from New York...could be Upstate New York...Western
    rural Pennsylvania...mmh...Canada...both are british nationals...Ontario
    ...Québec...

    ...okay...enough realism...

    ...it would be super nice to see a Andy and Lady Jane Adventure out of
    this new development...maybe a car chase...comic...or something...mmh...
    adequate for our heroines...the story definitly provides this...

    love the new storyline

    greetings
    Fuzzy Bear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fuzzy Bear
      XXX
      I am looking for a new Aunt Jane Adventure, we shall see what happens.
      Love your little ideas, such Fun and the details of where they might have ended up are wonderful.
      Jane on the run, but I doubt for long
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  7. You write: "... with all the details on [...] the purse, [...] and even the gold trimmed belt ..."; but I do not see the golden belt or the purse; should I see an ophthalmologist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear, the purse is safely under Andys left arm and the belt? Well it’s where a belt should be lol xxx

      Delete