Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Test firing..............Back to the future

Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
XX



Hi Everyone
   So, if you are reading this, it means i am away somewhere and am unable to post today. However if all has gone well this post is scheduled to self publish.

Hi Everyone
   So, if you are reading this, it means i am away somewhere and am unable to post today. However if all has gone well this post is scheduled to self publish.

This was going to be more a test than anything else, however it has evolved into trip down memory lane, not my memory, but partly my dads and partly my friends and loves.
  Partly inspired by my gorgeous friend Sheila saying Jane and the other ladies in my art have an 80's feel to them, shoulders and jackets and make-up details and thing and partly by this superb Vogue cover featuring Kylie Kenner, someone not scared of a little latex or showing her fetishy side. I was drawn to look back and see if I can find a few faces from before my memory, which some of you might recall first time and exhibit a tingle of fetish style..
   The decade is the 80s, but i dipped into the early 90s and back the the 70s for one. 
    I hope these make you smile and even more so, I hope it publishes Ok.

Big hugs
XXX
Andy (from wherever I am and back soon I hope)
XX


Kylie Jenner in Latex for Vogue
What an awesome look. But please show us the heels




Tegan Jovanka?
Doctor Who assistant
I think she looks really cute



Stephanie Beacham. She looks dangerous


For My dad
Kim Wilde


Sheena Easton


Col Virginia Lake, I never knew much about UFO until a few months ago 


And two just because I love the retro 80's style and I can see here what Shelia meant about the style and make-up of my characters.



7 comments:

  1. Never heard of UFO? Now I find that very interesting as you would have loved the 2 season series from the UK Gary Anderson creator of the puppet animation series Thunderbirds and Stingray crated a futuristic look of the world where Aliens come to earth looking for spare human parts.. The agency called S.H.A.D.O. which stood for Supreme Headquarters Alien Defense League used futuristic cars, Modern looking homes and for the action sequences Miniature sets to create a very acceptable body of work.

    SHado is hidden under a UK Film studio and it's top opperatives double as Studo execs while combating aliens from another world.

    What I think you have loved were the females who ran moon base in tight fitting outfits and colored wigs.

    As a film buff it is one of the top prized in my DVD collection. Scripts and plots were tongue and cheek, but oh those bevy of beautiful women including Virginia Lake

    I have some stills somewhere and I will send them to you
    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a variety of lovelies in even lovelier outfits. Almost all with a central theme. Tight, shiny and black. I always loved the look of Sheena Easton, somewhat unique. Also an interesting take on Tegan, I do not recall that outfit on the show. The Fourth Doctor if I recall correctly, going back a bit.
    The 80's was an interesting time. A variety of rockers to disco and everything in between.
    British comedy and Sci-fi was a definite style of its own even if you did talk funny.
    Fashion, what a concept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is one fashion item from the 1980s that many friends of mine don't want to see again: big hair! Do you know how much trouble it was to maintain and keep looking good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie was utterly, terrifyingly, fabulous, but Stephanie Beacham has always been utterly awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous memories with great captions and at least Kim and Sheena show their entire outfits, footwear included.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nailed it. A lovely collection evoking many happy memories. I've mentioned Wanda Ventham before (aka Benedict Cumberbatch's mum). Lovely.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete