Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 21 August 2020

A Friday fanfare For Christeen

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex



On Patreon today
we have an exclusive
peak at a new piece of
my own art.
None Patreon fans need
not fear,I promise it will
appear on our blog in the
future.










Hi Everyone
   Seems like only yesterday I was introducing the last collection of Christeen classics, Well It is Friday Again and so on with the show.but before the new adventures of Chris, I must once again post a public thak you to Christeen for allowing me to post her art here and for the wildly generous gift of Patreon previews, one of which will be premiered on Monday.
  Who said stopped typing and get on with it?
 Well Ok, here we go.
XXX
Andy
Oh and Thank you Dani, the old interface is back and running well XX





18 comments:

  1. So many thanks for all your great work and love the images from Christeen too - charly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your love and appreciation Anony.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Once again you don't disappoint with four more excellent pieces of art. My two favourites are the first one with Chris dressed up as a sexy waitress ( i wish that was me ) and the final piece where the braless chris gives us a glimpse of his girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on #1 and #4 Matthew. Thanks.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Four gorgeous artwork. Really cheers me up as the weather here is a real downer today.

    A very cute waitresses uniform. Keep flashing your panties and of course you will have fun intended or not. Working should keep Chris from misbehaving but Im sure under the watchful eye of Madam all will be fine.

    The latex uniform really shows of Chris’s exceptional figure.

    Oh no Chris you should not be in any male clothes meeting that boy. Why deny you bothered the pleasure of a sweet sparkle dress. Love the nails too.

    Hot pink revealing dress without a bra, a real thrill to witness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again, Happy to cheer you up Aidan, and thanks to Andy for providing space.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. "I could not help being early." During the hug at the end of the date Chris's young man can't help "being early." Will Chris get a reward when an inspection determines that the noticeable wet spot on the front of his skirt is not an inside job? As always great works, all four. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your hug result speculating. i'm sure something else would also have given Chris a clue.
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. So glad I took a break from packing.
    I just looked at the first two, but that was enough, for now.
    Thank you, Christeen for all of your hard work and fascination captions.
    I do not know what poor Chris has done to be punished so. Though I can imagine what pleasures he is finding in the first. Perhaps a gentle touch along his shaven and silk clad thighs? That and a generous tip for not complaining. I also would like to know what section he services. Perhaps a bit too much personal service has put him in his predicament of the second caption. If he does voice a thought, I am sure a ball gag will follow, or something even more invasive.
    Back to packing, then the other two.
    Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lee. I'm not sure Chris will be able to handle the advances he'll be encountering at his tables. Though there will be rewards beyond big tips I'm sure'
      Christeen

      Delete
  7. Ugh! Drove three hundred miles for rain.
    At least I get a chance to view the last two, and what a pleasure they are. Chris made up in all his beauty for meetings with someone special. The better to practice his feminine charms.
    The third with what seems a lace top making him seem more forward than he would be comfortable with, and the forth, what could be a side boob if he leans forward too much. He will need all of his charms and restraint to make it through such forced situations.
    A nice warm bubble bath after may calm his frayed nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your trip Lee, after all that packing. I couldn't easily change his lace top, so using a trending meme ...it is what it is.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have my jump bags, and the rain has let up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Christeen...
    Andy mentioned your PINTEREST page... I can't find a 'new one' if you have one. The one i had was canceled some time ago... There are deservedly plenty of Christeen pages by others, but don't know where yours is.
    Please post what it's called or where to find it..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Miki, It's new. Mostly Wall Art at this point, but I will be posting new Christeen pics there, as well as some new ones coming via Andy's Patreon.
    https://www.pinterest.com/ChristeenPetticoatArt/boards/ The link is also at the bottom of my gallery on PDQ
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic! Glad to hear from you so quickly...
      LOVE YOUR WORK!
      Every single painting is truly fun, adorable and provocative!
      miki

      Delete
    2. I'm pleased that you're such a good fan Miki.
      Christeen

      Delete