Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Desire. A vignette by Andy Latex

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex



Hi Everyone
   Spinning plates, that is my life right now, so many plates spinning and spinning, but right now they are all still going.
  Here is a little piece of writing, it was never intended as the beginning of anything larger, but if anyone would like to play with it,you have my absolute permission to do so.
 The boy has no name, nor do any of the other characters so it is a blank canvas. I  wrote it rather as a method of relaxation, I often write for other places about stuff and it calms my rather messy mind.
   But enough of that, I hope this one page vignette is to your liking.
My warmest and deepest thanks for your companionship in these weird times
XXX
Andy

  Desire

   It was one of those moments, or rather it wasn’t one of those moment, It wasn’t one of any moments the young man had ever imagined. He had imagined the young beauty to be a model, she had the look of a model, tall slim and elegant, yet like those models he had dreamt about ,she was slim and almost boyish in figure. He had imagined having the courage to speak to her, to make contact and had dreamed she instantly fell for him. Fell for the near penniless college student, who barely found the money for the ,now cold, cup of coffee her cradled in his hands.
Over the weeks they had been visiting the coffee shop he had idly imagined and dreamt them all, an heiress, with her strict guardian, even a pop star, but today he had learnt the truth and today his world teetered on the brink.
   “He did tell me his name, I am sure of it, but it was irrelevant and I wasn’t really inclined to ask for it. I simply saw him, as I did you, in a coffee shop, and desired him. I think he was at college, but other than that I simply desired him….Just as I now desire you”.
   Her words, the words of the elegant woman in leather who without bidding had seated herself close beside him, entered his brain in a scramble of confusion, but what he had filtered was the fact that the girl he had been fantasising about for the last 4 weeks, the girl with the long legs and long blonde hair, was a guy!  Or had been a guy, or was still a guy. 
But then there was that last bit , heard as if in a distant dream.
“And now I desire you and like him I don’t care what your name is, or what you are doing, apart from sitting in a coffee shop staring at my companion and I. Don’t worry, you will be cared for, looked after and safe. You travel the world and see such things you could only ever dream of and all of life will be yours to experience. In return you will, as he, tend my body, worship me as a goddess, pleasure me, become my companion, my plaything, my pet, my……bauble and in return I will watch you love each other. Explore each other, learn how to play each others bodies as sensual instruments for my and my friends entertainment and he will desire you as much as you have desired he, For in my hands you will be as twins, this vision your eyes have lingered over will be your future, eyes, lips, hair, body, your future”.
  With that the woman stood, her exquisite leather suit shimming and without a word was joined by the beauty in the simple sleek skintight Latex dress. For a moment she paused and then without another word walked away.
   For an age the young man sat staring at his coffee cut, its contents long cold,but then a casual glance at the clock pulled him back to reality, classes were about the start.
 Picking his bag up the young man, slipped through the crowded shop and out into the sunny street and there before him was the black Mercedes, beside it a sleek leather clad female driver her hand on the door. Andy stopped, his heart pounding in his ears.
Then without command the door was opened and the woman within revealed. She remained silent, motionless, her eyes forward. The young man waited, people passed him and he did not move and then without thought or control he slipped into the back seat and the door was closed behind him.
After a pause the car moved off, but still the woman did not speak or even acknowledge his entry.
Where? Are we going.? The young man asked, suddenly realising what he had done.
  The woman remained silent, as her polished fingertips opened her clutch bag and drew out a glistening ribbon of Latex.
  “You need not know”
Silently now the young man gasped, for as it rippled in her elegant fingers, the ribbon was revealed as a blindfold, the implication and instruction, though silent was clear and forceful and impossible to deny.
  With nervous hands he took it, the rippling liquid like material, alien and unnatural. Now he paused……his heart raced….he breathed.
   “Why did you enter my car if you are uncertain”, The woman sighed with a bored tone. Again her instruction clear
   With his voice lost in the tightening of his throat, the young man slipped the black latex about his head and darkness fell.
  Then a few moments later, a hand enfolded his, gentle and warm, drawing it to rest on warm leather.
    “You belong to me now”

XXXXX

9 comments:

  1. Well, you did betray yourself and name the young man. But could it be anyone? It would take a certain kind of young man, unsure about his future, already open-minded about fetish clothing, and quite a bit naive about the ways of the world, to sit down in that car.

    When I was in college, I could never have accepted that invitation. Today, knowing what I have come to learn about myself, I would in a heartbeat. But I am not the malleable person I was a bit less than 40 years ago, so I'm not certain the opportunity would be offered me. So I will keep trying to mold myself into my version of an older Andy rather than a young one, and wish that I knew then what I know now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sylvain
      I think I wrote this with the lady who Aunt Jane is based on in mind, I used to pass her shop on the way to college and school and she was this beautiful older lady, like Jane with grey hair and i dreamed of her inviting me into her world.
      It might also have been from an invent where is was genuinely invited to be dressed. I think I was about 18 and in a shop in London, but I could not accept, so I left as quick as I could.
      I bet you are the image of an Older Andy, still sweet, still naive, but open to adventure
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Well, you did see my pictures of me in my Polymorphe evening dress, so you should have a good idea of how I look as Sabine. But I'll send you more, and you can judge then if I suit your idea of Aunt Jane. ;-)

      Delete
  2. A delicious vision and a delightful fragment. So many possibilities. And while there may not have been a car for you or a blindfold, there was a rather wonderful lady who helped you on your way.
    Your S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right my friend, my moment required coffee and lots of getting to know each other. Bless my Gi XXX

      Delete
  3. A very beautiful tale of a young mans voyage to destiny. Not many get the opportunity to have a wonderful helper enlighten them. He is truly blessed.

    So yes the vignette is to my liking.

    Keep spinning those plates, some may fall but the ones that remain, well hopefully they are the best, in these times trying to be safe and keep going is tough, I feel it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan
      So glad you liked this very slight tale.
      Plates are all upright at the moment
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Interesting, I wonder what I would have done?
    I was tall-ish and slim/athletic, but had my goals set.
    Glad to be home, and I hope all is going better every hour of every day for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello My dear Lee, welcome back XXX
      It is a question isn't it, but one built for fantasy I think.
      Things are improving my friend, I hope you are same and well XX

      Delete