Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Midweek Mail box

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex



Hi Everyone
    Mid week already and It is time to let you have a sneak peak into my email box with a few bits and bobs sent you have sent to me to me.
  But I must ask for forgiveness if I am missing anything or anyone out, my Email box is a mess and so is my computer, Because the one I am working on for my blog and art is no longer supported by windows updates so it is running well iffy at times.
 Anyway.
  Celine Dion. Thank you Aidan XX
 Must admit not my kind of music, but if the lady is going to dress like this I might just change my mind. 52 year of age if I might add and looking great in Latex.


  Kitka has beaten me to it, She has just purchases pair of gorgeous Vinyl Freddy pants. Damn I need pair of these and they are top of my list, but for now we need to take a look around their styles.


   I love the snake skin ones, always have loved vinyl snakeskin, since that oh so brief glimpse of Grace Adler in a pair on Will and Grace.




  These Mini skirts are kinky…..kinky?…there’s an underused word, marble effect Faux leather, happy to get my bottom tickled in those.












This was sent to me by a friend, however I am not sure by which nale I should identify them and so I will have to post it with thanks and hopes that the lovely person will respond, so I can credit them .
  Kylie Minogue In glorious Leather 


Well that gives me an excuse…..not that I ever need one…for Kylie in Latex. This time in back stage rehearsals in Italy


Thank you Tom
This was sent in response to last week and now we are given an excuse to look closely


Here we go, please forgive me, but I have lost this contributors name, so very sorry, please forgive me. It was a while ago, but no excuse.
  However this is too nice not to share. I like Vanessa Pur and have featured her before, but this is all about the Louboutins and we all Love a flash of red.

These aren’t Loubous’s but what the heck


These came to me from our Friend Shadoman, now is that name connected to SHADO?

     



I also have some superb English French translations of my work to share but I need to get a little more information form out friend first

Hope you liked this little collection of odds and ends, It’s all fun

XXX
Andy
Ps
Hopefully I can get back to presenting something more original on a Wednesday again, but I need the world to stop spinning so fast first
XX








8 comments:

  1. My gosh the friends are busy sending all those gorgeous pants and boots images. Celine Dion is not a favorite singer of mine except titanic. I know m, call me strange, but what the heck. Kylie now there’s a girl we can all love right?! and especially the latex, yum yum. Of course the minidress and figure hugging space suits gorgeous.
    So your iffy computer your not the only one I have a few hanging around but can’t part with them either.
    Life is always throwing me curve balls. Ouch I’m not American but you know what I mean
    Stay safe and enjoy life’s thrills - goes without saying really
    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan
      I think I have got control of my machine again,so fingers crossed.
      No I understand Ms Dion, no disrespect but not my music either, Kylie of yes, we have an agreement, leather Latex, satin or silk, but Latex phew my word, what a treat.
      Bless you Aidan
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Quite to variety of gifts from friends and admirers. Again, I do not known what the ladies near the middle are selling, but what a style, and smiles.
    The UFO pics does bring back memories. I was very young, but their work with the marionettes in shows developed nicely. I guess my parents plopped me in front of the black and white to keep me occupied while playing.
    Never too much Kylie. What a little bundle of energy. Wrapped in style, charm, and curves. All that and that accent.( to me at least).
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you are supposed to be in love with my accent and at no time do i sound Australian.....accept when I was in the USA and then everyone thought I was and Ausie. Lol
      Thank you as ever Lee, you are such fun, thank you for your best wishes on Email too XX
      Now, I need to go back and get the product number for those blue leather pants. .....Honest It is research for work
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I like her accent a whole bunch of bits, but I will Love yours, if I ever get to hear it.

      Delete
  3. FYI I loved UFO and we had this thing with all the cats we had have over the years and that they all had names beginning with the letter S.. Sprite, Squeaks, Shawnee, and when we got out final Siamese male We named him Shado.. and I just attached the MAN on the back for my pen same..

    Glad you enjoyed the pics All this brought back the desire to watch the whole 2 seasons of UFO that I have on DVD.. they are one the list right after I finished all 5 seasons of Stargate Atlantis..

    By for now Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
  4. UFO, I remember it so well. Wanda Ventham, gorgeous lady of the series The Lotus Eaters. One of my early fantasy women. Thanks fo the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Jimmy, She has such beautiful eyes
      XX

      Delete