Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Bits and Bobs

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex

Hi Everyone
   This is more a housekeeping post, because I still have lots of bits and bobs to share ,which have been sent to me, plus I want to draw your eyes to a couple of places you might not yet know about.
    Also whilst I am here , I will on Holiday next week, just for the week and will return (hopefully) on the Monday after, with more of my art,More wonderful pieces from Christeen and plenty of the usual naughty fun.
   Anyway that is for the future. Lets see what we have today.

XXX
Andy



One of our friends and one of my oldest and dearest online friends Skinnie Stallion (S) has for a long time been working on this project, some may know of it and some not, but please visit, because it is an amazing long term story and deserves attention
https://inmyyounger.blogspot.com/


Now a very short but wonderful animation sent to me by one of our friends who wishes to remain anonymous in this respect. I do not know the creator, nor claim ownership of it and if there should be a issue I will respectfully apologise and remove if so desired, but i think it really deserves to be shared because it is simple and beautiful and sets my story bubs tingling.


     For a little light reading, How about a visit to the wonderful   https://scandalousscribblings.blogspot.com/  blog, where Andy X aka @thekeenreader has gifted us some super stories of feminisation and control by those strong woman we all admire.
  Featuring such stories as In her Debt, https://scandalousscribblings.blogspot.com/2015/02/in-her-debt-part-one.html
  Mummy's Boy https://scandalousscribblings.blogspot.com/2015/02/mummys-boy-part-one.html
  Lost in Fashion https://scandalousscribblings.blogspot.com/2015/07/lost-in-fashion-part-1.html
and many more it contains hours of naughty fun.

   Now  clip from a Lebanese tv show featuring and old friend on this blog Maya Diab showing how to walk in some crazy heels, whilst also dealing with a very tight Latex skirt and jacket.There is a longer clip, featuring the full interview and I can only imagine how much she must have regretted her choice of stunning outfit after and hour under those lights.


and finally but by no means least. Carol Vorderman, melted the Twitterverse the other day with these pics of her stunning figure squeezed into some seriously tight Freddy Pants. I mean these are melted on and at 59! she looks amazing.









10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Great stories, lovely clip and of course the highly esteemed Ms Vorders.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another beautiful and varied selection first thing in the morning. At least for me on the other side. Again, I have not idea what they are saying in the video clip, but who cares. A beautiful Lady (both) and a talent walking in the heels and skirt. Especially the steps. I cannot imagine the practice to do it so seemingly smoothly.
    . . . and, yes, my coffee is cold now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always judge my posts by the temperature of your coffee my friend, so cold coffee is a good result
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your break my friend I’m sure we’ll all be waiting anxiously for your return and if there’s anything in theme with the blog from it please share. Thanks for sharing the bits and bobs today, I particularly like the Lebanese video and I love Carol Vorderman’s pictures.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, so glad you liked them. Maya Diab, is quite the Latex lover. Still awaiting Ms Vordermans venture into our favourite material with eager heart.
      XXX

      Delete
  4. The creator of the animation is pixiv user farmthis https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/10460533 lots more cool stuff on their page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the details, I really am so very grateful
      XX

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation. Means such a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome my friend, you have a super site and your writing is wonderful
      XX

      Delete