Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 14 September 2020

New art. Smoothing his lines

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex




On Patreon today
an exclusive
preview of a
new piece by our dear
friend Christeen




Hi Everyone
  So here we are again and thank you all so much for your messages and holiday best wishes, I really am very touched , thank you.
  As you can imagine, I have returned to lots of lovely Emails and things, all of which I will get round to answering over the coming week, I hope I do not miss any, it certainly would not be my intention to do so, bur with E mail, Blog Comments and Patreon messages to get though it might take a few days, so please bear with me.
  So enough Chit-Chat, time for normal service to resume, which being a Monday, means new art featuring Andy and His loving Aunt Jane.
  Now.....this is possibly the naughtiest piece of Andy and Aunt Jane art I have ever done, well not that naughty, but sweetly loving.
 I really don't need to give much of a lead in as it is all there for you, not big back story, just Andy and his Aunt.
 Hope you like this, because I like it a lot.
XXX
Andy


Hello Again
 Hope you are not too scandalised by the idea of Andy being "helped" by his beloved Aunt to smooth the lines of his slick Latex Panties. His soft voice gasping and Ooohing at her gentle touch and tender words of encouragement as she easing him on his way.
  Perhaps she is teasing him a little, perhaps she is taking pleasure in gazing at his pretty face as it registers his rising excitement. Maybe she keeps him slightly from the edge for a little longer than she need and maybe she just loves his soft whispers of "Please Aunty", but she is in control and it is done with all the love and kindness in her heart.
  It is all done in the name of innocent love and nothing more. Not that it would matter, after all Jane is not Andy's true Aunt, but that would simply be outside the boundaries of their relationship.
  I also want to say, God I love nude Louboutins, they just make the legs look longer and sexier than anything and I don't know why it has taken so long for me to feature them.
XXX

28 comments:

  1. Naughty but innocent. I like how you could go either way with this picture. The box of tissues leads you to believe you know what she is doing with her hand between Andrews legs, but you do like to throw curve balls so sometimes the obvious is not always the answer. They could just be used to wipe up any excess lube from his latex. She could have a cold wash cloth she is gentle dabbing on Andrew to help him get softer and as she said to get ride of any bulges and make everything smooth. Would explain Andrews expression and his grip on aunt Janes shoulder. It’s nice to see moments just between Andrew and Jane. The love aunt Jane and Andrew have for each always shines through on those moments. Beautiful and breathtaking.....also in love with the nude heels and stockings. Wonderfully done as always. So glad your back and I truly hope your vacation was relaxing and allowed you to recharge. Not that I follow every piece of your media empire but it was nice to see you take a break from some of them and just spend time for yourself. Again I welcome you back and say you were missed my very dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a sweet mind you have my friend, I never thought of the cooling dab of a wash cloth, you have out thought me on this one. XX
      Thank you as ever for your kind compliments, I do love creating these private moments, away from all the other business.
      I have had a wonderful holiday my friend thank you and as for the Media Empire, part of it is your fault and I thank you for that.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  2. Hello, Andy!
    Nice to see you are back, & with such beautiful artwork! Thank you very much!
    I hope you are well.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Samantha, very nice to be back, though I wish I could have stayed on holiday and carried on creating art at the same time.
      Bless you for your compliments ,they mean a lot.
      XX
      Andy

      Delete
  3. I love the naughty art!! I love the expression of Andy's eyes and lips. The sublime detail of the tissues box close the Aunt Jane's knees, the Iriza nude Loubos heels that Andy is wearing, and these latex pantyhoses.
    I can imagine what is feeling Andy when Aunt Jane is making up him, as I'm feeling the same while I'm writting you this mail.
    I only hope you have felt the same while you was creating your work of art.
    Thank you for all.
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my old friend XX
      So glad you liked this piece, it is a little naughty but I just loved creating it and the expressions and details. I hope I captured the moment.
      Bless you for taking the time to send me this message, I am so very grateful and happy you are still there.
      XX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. Simply lovely,
    well nothing realy simple about it on so many levels.
    Andy is stunning, as always. His lithe form encased, powdered and painted.
    His Auntie acting the helpful matron she appears with gentle words and assistance.
    I should Andy will soon be laying on his back as Aunt Jane tucks and hides his bits for a smooth front.
    I can only imagine what confection she has for him to continue their playtime.
    No maid today. Perhaps a day of shopping in an easily removed sundress to try on
    everything that catches their eye?
    Whatever it may be, practice, practice, practice.
    Thank you for the tangent and Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee xx
      Thank you for your sweet comment, so glad you liked this naughty story. You are right I think, Jane is not preparing Andy for a Maids uniform but for something else. Sundress, in pretty yellow latex? Nice .
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. So right, yellow would go so well with his red hair, slightly tanned skin and nude heels. He will turn many a head and perhaps bump into an old friend.

      Delete
    3. I like the idea, of that real head turning outfit
      XX

      Delete
  5. Expected to see a latex figure compressing garment, or a corset Andy would be wearing underneath the outfits worn out and about with Auntie? Is that a shared bed beyond the glass in the back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon, well that looks pretty compressing , whilst still being fine and smooth. As for the bed......innocent cuddles are always in fashion xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. But not so in private, it is just another sweet moment xxx

      Delete
  7. Definitely sgree with you on the shoes, works so well with the clear stockings. The box of tissues made me smile. Thanks Andy.

    Birdie XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my Birdie, so glad to make you smile XXX

      Delete
  8. Fabulous to have you back, I don’t mind reading chit chat, it’s a thrill to ponder your musing also. Gorgeous art as always. Not scandalised at all. I’m absolutely positively sure Aunty loves Andy to whisper please for both their pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Aidan. XX
      Quite right, Who is there to scandalise , they are alone and in private. Where Jane can take care of her nephew
      XXX

      Delete
  9. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Welcome back, clearly refreshed to have produced this masterpiece. I can imagine Andy whispering to his Aunt that he has a problem, especially as he is beautifully encased in that tight corset (which is quite gorgeous) and his long, long legs are in those transparent stockings and matching high heels. Given his perfect make-up and beautifully buffed skin, completely hairless and expensively powdered and perfumed, it is not surprising. I am sure his Aunt will gently help him to bring release and then clean up that delicate area with a perfumed wipe before helping him into his tiny latex panties and I see that his pretty pink maid's dress awaits. I would guess that this would be shortly after his shopping trip with his Aunt for his thigh boots; he is being overwhelmed by his on-going feminisation guided by his loving but relentless Aunt.

    Wonderful. wonderful

    Love and XXXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie XXX
      Thank you so much for such a wonderful comment, you really highlight the things I love too, It is as if Andy is so freshly feminised and there is nothing he can do to control his feelings.
      But Jane is at hand to take gentle care of him and ensure he is perfectly feminine when those lubed panties slide on.
      Big Hugs
      XXX

      Delete
  10. Meu amigo fico feliz que você retornou e fico ainda mais feliz que tirou um tempo para si. Espero que esteja com as energias renovadas e cada vez mais inspirado.
    Amanda está linda nessas roupas nudes, uma mulher pronta para vida e não mais uma doce menina.
    Outro detalhe é Aquele belo vestido rosa cortado no canto da imagem. Será que veremos ele aparecendo novamente? Acho que cabe perfeitamente no corpo da Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigado meu amigo, Sim, o vestido rosa vai voltar. É um dos favoritos de Janes e meu.
      XX

      Delete
  11. Queria também deixar registrado quão fiquei feliz em ver aquela arte com a Tia Jane como uma empregada da Irmandade. Meu muito obrigado por ter desenhado aquilo. Se possível um dia gostaria de ver Empregada Jane servindo a Madame Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Obrigado, espero que tenha gostado da ideia. para me dizer que gostava de ver Jane como empregada doméstica.
      XX

      Delete
  12. Scandalised? No. Touched, yes. This is very sweet and tender: a loving caring Auntie who understands Andy's desires and needs, probably better than he does. The fact that the tissues were already to hand says it all; Jane already knew what would happen. A work of beauty.

    Nude Louboutins? Yes definitely. Like classic black they work with anything.

    Naughtiest work? Don't really think so. If you check you archives, you may find Andy in the kitchen with someone watching through the window while his Aunt pays him some special attention. But this is more delicate and affectionate.

    Your S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm yes I have been naughtier in the past and I think Jane would be slow and even more gentle if I remade that image now. Though the window cleaner would still be there to witness.
      Bless you me dear friend, Love can never be scandalous
      XXX

      Delete
  13. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl5EPEzukNQ Too true.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can only say (lots of others here said lots already) that this is such a wonderful and beautiful image.
    LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete