Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Fun in the Village – Chapter 2

Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex


Hi Everyone
   This week on the midweek round up we have the second chapter of  Mistress LeatherBeth's gorgeous story Fun in the Village, with more adventures and characters to brighten your day.
  Also, I promise will create that image of Andy requested after the last chapter, just need the time. 
  But don't collapse into a daze of delight too quick, because after we have another little presentation. 
But first and foremost over to the Village..........
XX
Andy

PS
Please let Mistress LeatherBeth know how much you liked the story, xxx

.
  Chapter one  


Fun in the Village – Chapter 2

By Mistress LeatherBeth

 Jane was flustered, and normally Jane was Never flustered. Calm, collected, composed, yes. Flustered, no. But the Andy who was walking, hand in hand with Will, a few feet in front of her, was enough to fluster any loving aunt. The shy, easily-embarrassed boy had become a sophisticated young woman overnight. 

Then Jane's mind was suddenly cast back at least 10 years, to Andy spending a weekend at his aunt's new home while his parents were in London. Even then, Jane had a thing for tight, shiny leather, and she remembered Andy's wide eyes as he piped up, "Auntie, you're so shiny. I can see my face in your bum," which almost reduced Jane to hysterics. Then he made a statement which would have a profound effect on the future. "Auntie, when I'm older, will I be as beautiful as you?" Jane had looked into his pretty eyes for several seconds before replying, "Oh, yes, Andy. You will be as beautiful as possible. I promise." And here, the day after his 18th birthday, the promise had been kept. 

Five minutes later the little party were sat at a table just outside the Fullerton Arms' dining room, studying the menus. Jane was sat with her back to the street, and only became aware of the newcomer when Andy, sitting opposite her, next to Will, looked up, smiled, and said "Oh, hello there, Mayfield." Jane looked up and there was the vicar. 

"Lady Jane, how are you doing? We haven't seen you in the village for a couple of weeks" 

"Mayfield, I've told you before, it's just Jane. No, I've been busy arranging Andy's birthday party. It was last night." 

"Andrew, many happy returns. Eighteen? Such a wonderful age. And may I say how wonderful you're looking? I must admit I've always appreciated your distinctive style. And your friend?" He smiled at Will. 

"Oh, I’m sorry, I should have introduced you to Will. He is Andy's lover. Will, this is our wonderful vicar, Mayfield Green" said Jane, gradually recovering her mojo. The 'new' Andy blushed, but ever so slightly, whilst Will covered his mouth to stifle a laugh. 

"Really?" said Mayfield. "Well, I think that's delightful. I'm so happy for you both. By the way, Andrew, pass on my congratulations to your father on his appointment as Area Dean. I know it's more work for little extra reward, but I'm sure your mother is happy." 

"She is. Thank you." 

"Mayfield, I know you're without your housekeeper for a few weeks, so why don't you join us for lunch? My treat!" 

"Why, Jane, that's very kind of you. And, you know, I think that would be delightful. I accept." 

He sat down and joined the study of the menu, although, in truth, Andy and Will were far more concerned in the study of each other, their lips, their bodies, and they'd only just made their decisions when young Kat, the waitress, came over to take their order. 

"You see, Jane," said the vicar, "I was going to call on you to ask if you could do me a little favour." "Mayfield, dear, anything for you," she said, laying her hand on his. 

"Well, not for me personally, but you may be able to help. It's to do with the new people in Snowdrop Cottage." 

"It's changed hands again?" asked Jane. "Anyone would think it was haunted, the way no-one stays for more than a few months. What's the problem this time?" 

"Not a problem, as such. Apparently, it's a mother and son," replied the vicar. "Quite a few people in the village have done their best to make them feel welcome, but have been rebuffed. I was just thinking that your particular brand of charm might succeed where others have failed. And you two boys could help to make young Joe feel at home. At least, I think he's called Joe. Apparently, he has something of a stammer. What do you say? Andrew? Will?" 

At the sound of their names they looked up, Will hurriedly removing his hand from Andy's crotch. "We'd be pleased to help," said Will, the first to recover. Andy needed several seconds to come round, but managed to nod. 

“We’d love to assist in any way,” said Jane. “In fact, we could call after lunch?” And so, it was agreed. Jane would charm the mother, while Andy and Will perhaps found out which team Joe supported. Hopefully he wasn’t an egg-chaser. 

With their meals they enjoyed a particularly fine bottle of Côtes-du-Rhone-Villages, and the laughter flowed equally freely. So, it was mid-afternoon when the party broke up, with Kat hardly able to believe the size of Jane’s tip, and they went their separate ways. 

Snowdrop was, indeed, charming. A true, old-fashioned, thatched cottage. Jane was about to knock for a second time when the front door was opened by an attractive woman of maybe 40. 

“Yes,” she said, plainly taken aback. “Can I help you?” 

“My name is Jane Fullerton-Jones. I just thought we might call round and welcome you to the village.” When Mayfield had referred to Jane’s ‘particular brand of charm’ he’d been entirely accurate. If the woman had had any thoughts of being short-tempered with her visitors it faded away until the influence of Jane, her elegance, her style, her piercing, yet kindly grey eyes, and, to be honest, the power exuded by the remarkable tight-and-shininess of her leather pants and her incredible heels. 

Then there was the amazingly pretty young woman stood behind her, who was dressed in, if possible, a more stunning outfit. She was obviously besotted with the young man next to her, and he with her, and the older woman couldn’t help feeling a little hot and bothered herself by this braless vision in, what would it be? Latex? 

“You’re Lady Jane, from the Big House?” 

“We don’t stand on ceremony here in the village. Just call me Jane.” 

“Why, thank you. I’m Carmel Rashleigh. My son, Joe, lives with me, but he’s rather busy at the moment." 

"Oh, well, if we've called at an inconvenient time, we'll be happy to come back, wouldn't we boys? Tuesday, 11am? We'll see you then." And with that the three visitors strolled back up the short path and turned towards home. 

As Carmel turned indoors and slowly tried to shed the effects of Jane's charisma, another character emerged from the front room. 

"Mother, did you hear that? said Joe. 

"What's that, dear? said Carmel. 

"Boys," said Joe. She called them 'boys'. 

"Don't be silly," said Carmel. "There's no way that gorgeous young woman is male. Is there?" 

Joe said nothing, lost in a daydream, a fantasy. 

   
To Be Continued



Gotta say, I am loving that story, thank you Beth XX

Now a little dessert and something to be honest I could not wait to share. Our dear friend Skinnie Stallion 'S' directed me to the latest offerings from a blog favourite Vanessa Pur. 
  This time she has created an ASMR video featuring some stunningly creaky Vinyl Pants and gorgeous Louboutin heels.
  Small note, I hate whispering, yes I am crazy, but it sets me off on one, I genuinely can't take it, so I watched this with one finger on the volume control, but still it was worth the struggle.
XXX
Andy






16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the warning. I will be sure not to whisper . . . unless absolutely necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. You must not whisper, but welcome back to the comments section Lee XX
      Hope you liked Beth's story too, great isn't it
      XX

      Delete
    2. Indeed it is. A distinct pleasure to return home and find a new chapter. I would have thought the Vicar would have stayed to charm Lady Jane, but I see his work has been done. Now Joe has time to dream and imagine his life in the village with Andy and William. Mistress is quite the talent.

      Delete
    3. How does your lover whisper sweet nothings in your ear? Pray tell. Or does he/she bring a megaphone? (Although that might alert the neighbours.)

      Delete
    4. That is between Sheila and I thank you LOL XXXX

      Delete
  2. You're very kind, Lee. Yes, she is.

    Mistress Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Lee means you are the Talent Beth and I must agree XX

      Delete
    2. I know. I was being immodest. ;)

      Mistress Beth

      Delete
  3. Fun in the Village, oh wow it’s delightful and exquisite too, more chapters please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Andy and thank you Mistress LeatherBeth. I hope things tun out well for Ms Rashleigh and Joe (and Andy and Will, naturally. And, we can only hope, Lady Jane and Reverend Green.)
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep reading, dear. A few twists and turns yet.

    Mistress Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andy has added a sumptuously gorgeous image to Chapter 1. Get over there and treat yourselves.

    Mistress Beth

    ReplyDelete