Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 29 March 2024

A cuppa with Christeen

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
It is the end of
the month and that
means we have the
pleasure (I hope)
of the latest page in our 
Aunt Jane calendar.
This time we cast 
back to the 80s for a 
very special treat.





Hi Everyone
 Gosh I am sorry for being so slow with everything this week, hopefully things will calm down and we can get back to chatting more.
    Friday, Friday it is here at last and we all thank Christeen for gifting us these super dooper creations for us to enjoy.
  My biggest hugs to you all, I'm off to have a cuppa and a sleep.
XXX
Andy

PS, I really love all of these and especially the second one.









9 comments:

  1. Sehr schön ich wäre sehr gerne an Chris Stelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, indeed, he makes quite the statement in #2. The fashionable young Lady out for some retail therapy.
    As for me, it may be #3. A stunning Woman in Red subtly showing off her curves. A matching hair flower and belt to shoes. They must have tinkered over him for hours before taking him out and showing off their handiwork.
    I should wonder just where Mademoiselle puts that display case. Front window? or does one have to enter the show to be treated by that view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Doll House occupies a prominent place in the Mademoiselle visitor center.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. #2 Is my favourite also!!! Juat devine! Those long legs and the beautiful boots! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhha nice cup of tea as I drink in each gorgeous picture. Happy Easter. xxx

    #1, Wow, who wouldn't love that dollhouse and to be properly dressed to play with it too.

    #2, Admiring himself, how cute! Love those boots. Perfect for walking gracefully.

    #3, Waist training is just the ticket when you run out of heels and hobble slips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Auntie is not about to run out of either..
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. I just love #2

    ReplyDelete