Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 1 April 2024

New Art. "Executive stress"

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
We have a sweet
new addition to
Christeens amazing
body of  work with
a really interesting
piece showing poor
Chris's dilemma. 




Hi Everyone
  A little notification to begin with. I will not be about next week, this is due to personal commitments, However there will be preloaded posts over on Patreon. I would pre-load on the blog, but everytime I try it the formatting gets messed up. So my appologise but I am sure you, sweet friends, will understand.

  Ok on with todays post and it is the completed version of the third of the "Lift/Elevator" series and this one is the hottest of the lot.
 When I posted it on Patreon I hinted at a very small but important detail and now with the dialogue in place it is all the clearer, but you do still have to take a good look to see the problem. In the past Will or indeeed Andy has found it easy to slip those Latex outfits away, but this time they may have met their match. That said it seems Andy is not too worried.
 Hope you like this naughty moment and I can add that our dear Skinnie S has created a lovely connecting story, which I shall share with you at a later date.
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy



7 comments:

  1. Well that's the best non-April Fool ever. Andy at the height of gorgeousness, and Will looking entranced, staring into the eyes of the love of his life. Love in both their eyes, and not a little passion. One of your finest.

    I've slightly modified my text to include the dialogue. (It fits in perfectly.) Very slightly amended version on its way, and retaining the alternate endings.

    S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend, I look forward to reading and sharing your wonderful words.
      Big hugs
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Is that any way for a cultured and refined English Lass to speak? What could he "wanna" do with Will before their privacy is found out? What would Lady Jane say? It may be they spent too much time in 'Merica. Another beautiful situation for the pair. TY.
    P.S. Don't forget to mix a little fun in with your va-ca. Even a working va-ca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my dear Lee, Andy has dropped the cultured tones Aunt Jane demands, but he is with William and he knows who his beloved really is, the boy from Brighton.
      Big hugs my dear friend
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Still beautiful and fun. Won't be much privacy in that lift.
    Enjoy your break. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm tht's why I added the glass lif Aidan, we have seen the pair helplessly embarrassed in their passions, but here it is their choice to be very naughty, but still they are along way up.
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Another lift and so much naughtiness! What a great lift and tight skirt! We’ll have to wait and see what happens when the lift reaches its climax…. I know my buttons would be all pushed! Will miss you next week 😘

    ReplyDelete