Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 20 July 2020

New Art and writing. All I Desired

Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
XX
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex




On Patreon today
A selection of old
ideas and archive 
goodies.







Hi Everyone.
    Bit of a big one today, This is a new piece of art, Inspired by an old image I posted on Patreon a while ago.
   However I created it without words in mind, which is rare for me and was unable to find the dialogue for the scene and so I used it as a preview treat  on Patreon and asked for ideas.
    Well reading them tickled me so much it lead me to write a short piece , which does not have a direct connection with the art, but was, like the comments on Patreon, inspired by it.
     I have added the comments from Patreon at the bottom and they make wonderful reading.
 The story is told from Jane's point of view and centres around a meeting between Jane ,Andy and the exotic Madam Suhani.

    Hope you like this, apologies for the messy concept again, but you can't deny there is more than enough content here  LOL.
 Life is a bit disjointed right now, but better than last week and to all of you lovely people who have Emailed me,I promise to get to you as very soon as possible.
XXX
Andy



All I desired
By
AndyLatex

       “May I say she is absolutely divine, stunning. How old is she?”
“One and a half, though from acceptance two”
        “Oh Such a sweet age. Just beginning to bloom, with so far to go. What a thrill”
“Well actually I have chosen to keep him in Bud”
         “Really”. I think my words took Madam Suhani  by surprise, but it also placed a wonderful smile on her deeply glossed lips.
“Yes I think they suit him, they are just so sweet”
          “But, If I may ask, In the future?”
 “Well that is why we have traveled to you Madam Suhani. The Sisterhood have very strict rules, They had encouraged me to “extend” Andy’s feminisation into other areas, but I was insistent that he remained a boy, even with his tiny buds I could flatten them with a tight bandage and Andrew would once more pass as a boy, be it though a very feminine one and the very idea of changing him in any way was apparent.
   However I know your culture has far more understanding. You are a more sensual and that is how I see Andy, I want him to……to glow ”
           “Madam Fullerton-Jones, I can assure you Andrew glows, he has a natural light, but yes the sisterhood can be, very unbending in their views and I am delighted to meet someone who understands us so well. So many of the boys are given breast just for show, but buds are just so wonderful and as you so rightly say, sensual. At this time we call it second childhood, for even as your nephew is no longer a child, he is growing again into a new life, new body, new spirituality, being reborn. He is at his most beautiful of times and naturally you wish to keep him so”.
“I do Madam”
              “I sense Arunima”
 “Yes your people recommended it”
              “Glow of Dawn, nothing gives such an aroma. However you are aware that such hormones are very high and by capping the possess now all that extra femininity is spread throughout Andrew’s body. His skin will become fresher, eyes brighter.  It even adds slight but clear changes to his body and features such as hair and lips.”
 “Yes Madam I am aware, but they are the delicate changes I desire in Andrew”.
     I was so impressed with this stylishly suited and modern Indian woman. She was a bridge between the old sensual ways and the new science and as she shifted in her seat, her long legs crossing smoothly crossing, she gazed at Andy, but only saw a young woman dressed in modest western attire, yet all fashioned from the same glistening and wet latex.
            “I imagine, although it is exquisitely presented, your nephews choice of attire is not, strictly a personal choice. I sense the Sisterhood”.
“Yes Madam, it was a demand of the Sisterhood. In order for their help and guidance they insisted Andrew take a very singular style and that was the wearing of Latex at all times. However over time it has become less of an issue and to be honest Andy out of Latex would be very strange”
              “You need not fear Madam Fullerton-Jones, we will gladly maintain this code whilst Andrew is in our care”.  At that moment and probably for the first time since he had entered the cool temple like office Andrew, who sat between us, shifted in his seat, the faint sound of Latex, as it cracked against the smooth leather of the sofa. “Dear, dear, we are talking about you as if you are not here Andrew. My apologise”
  Now the woman shifted her eyes back to me.
                “However there are side effects to capping, which I think, by the look in Andrews eyes, is why you are here today. How long has it been since Andy’s nipples have been soft?”
“Weeks, he is in a permanent state of arousal, the slightest touch and he is all a tremble and anything more and he….. So much so that at an event last week, a simple garden tea for my friends, he very nearly climaxed in front of everyone, didn’t you darling. I had to make an excuse as to why you ran away. I try to keep his uniform and skin highly lubricated to avoid friction but that day, it was just too much, wasn’t it”.
                 “Totally normal”, the charming and calm woman smiled. “Totally normal for buds. May I see?”
 “Oh yes of course, Andrew unbutton your blouse darling”.  I don’t know why I was taken by surprise by the request, it was only natural she would need to see. I must admit, I was so proud of Andy right then. The ease at with he unpicked his blouse with those long polished nails was just so feminine and sweet.
                   “Oh they are hard aren’t they”, Madam Suhani said, leaning in closer, her glasses now on her nose. “Oh but they are gorgeous though, just right. Now I need to touch, is that ok Andrew?”
  “Yes Madam”. Andy said…yes madam, oh his voice was all trembles and soft.
                   “Thank you, just now relax. Very gently just the tip of your nipple. Oh you can see by that look in his eyes, Madam Fullerton-Jones, that that feels nice. Now a little harder if I may, just a soft squeeze”.
  Instantly Andy replied with a soft gasped moan and visible shiver.
                  “Oh dear there ,there my goodness yes”. Madam Suhani smiled, almost taken by surprise herself at Andy’s reaction. “Oh you are a sensitive little thing and do you see Jane, just that touch and his entire skin glows. It is as if his body is a lightening conductor, redistributing his arousal throughout his every nerve and into his boyhood, which owing to the Arunima remains un-aroused and therefore returns it undiluted back into his body……… May I ask the variant.
  “Amayat? “
  “Oh Amaya, Immeasurable, that makes sense, I thought it had to be.
Mmmm yes, there is an aroma, very warm very sensual.  I can understand your need for help from the Sisterhood, Amaya It is vastly more expensive and a lot harder to come by than other variants. However the results are superior to anything else. I believe the Sisterhood has a phrase to describe boys on Amaya, …walking nectar. Not subtle, but accurate. You are aware that boys are going to love him and I mean fall at his feet type devotion.  He will be walking nectar.
  Yes I am fully aware and the bees have already been a buzzing. But I …we need control over it. Often the combination of tight slick Latex, confining is body and the low gentle hum of his bird, tingling deep inside, has pushed him over the edge, some in seclusion and others in public. Don’t get me wrong Madam Suhani he is so sweet, so beautiful struggling to remain calm whilst I knew his body was on fire, his new sexuality flowing and unchecked. It is a wonderful thing and one I did not wish to curb, However I know it needs to be controllable, I want Andy to cum, but at my touch”.
  At that Andy shifted once more, a flutter of embarrassment in his eyes, as, without instruction, he once more modestly closed his blouse.
   “So can you help us?”
     The beautiful mature Indian woman sat back, in thought. “I believe so Madam Fullerton-Jones. You see, if Andrew is to remain in constant bud then he will be in constant arousal. It is the way of it. The price for sealing such pure femininity in a male body, But we do have a hands on treatment, that will redirect that arousal away from his boyhood and disperse it naturally throughout his body. However as ever there are side effects, but this time good ones. Redirecting all that unreleased arousal will, in time, remove any last hint of male traits and leave Andrew purely feminine, gentle and compliant”.
  “That sounds quite amazing, but Andy will still cum?”
  “Oh course Lady Jane, It would not be fair or right to deny him that, but he will, as you asked, only achieve this at your word or touch”.
 I remember smiling, This was all I desired.




So after I previewed this on Patreon back In April, I asked for ideas for what was happening and so here are the super comments from that post.

From our Friend Skinnie Stallion
   Gorgeous.   I think this might fit well as a follow-up to your recent Gigi series.   Aunt Jane has been sold by the Dark Institute but finally escapes her new owner's clutches.  She has to do a deal with the Dark Institute to find out where they have taken Andy.  He is now in the Harem of the Sultan.  (We obviously can't say where.)  He has been totally absorbed into the Harem,  feminised and brain-washed he has little memory of his former life.  He only knows the ways of the Harem and fits in well with the girls.  He looks like them and acts like them, and it never crosses his mind that this is not his home.   Even though he differs from most of the girls in one small respect, there are one or two others like him.   The Sultan treats them as the most prized of his concubines.    Jane is shocked to find that Andy seems to have no memory of her or his former life.   While she admires the beauty he has become, she wants her Andy back.   It's just a question of the price she will have to pay: to the Sultan and to The Dark Institute.

From our friend Nena
    Someone on the ball this morning, just stunning

From Our Friend Lee
    Andy is stunning as Lady Jane whispers in his ear. Instructions? Threats? How is his panty saving his innocence sticking to his hip? What delights do the future hold? Where is the burly Eunuch to protect our maiden?

From our Friend Queenofmy
    Breathtaking.......this piece is beautiful from  the jewelry to the heels to the nose ring and the sari.  The lips are equally captivating.  As for why he is there.......I think Aunt Janes business took her to India and she thought it would be a perfect time to get Andy out of his comfort zone and get him to experience  a different culture. What she did not plan for was Andy leaving the hotel and deciding to wonder the local markets alone while she was in her business meeting.  She had told him to stay at the hotel because he didn’t understand the language and it wouldn’t be safe for him to go out by himself. That was yesterday... thankfully one of the servants of the princess had left a message with the hotel telling her where Andy was. So she was relieved to find out he was okay but once she heard he had caught the interest of the maharajahs daughter she realized that this might be a perfect business opportunity that she just couldn’t pass up. Now for this scene You see Aunt Jane catching up with Andy and filling him in on what was going on.  Oh Aunt Jane I’m so glad your here does that mean we can go home.  Not just yet sweetie you see this predicament you find yourself in is actual a very good business opportunity for me.  So be at ease to know you will be coming home with me but for the next 4 days you will have to stay here and keep Meerabai company.  Oh Aunt Jane please let me come back to the hotel with you Meerabai is so mean.  She doesn’t  take no for an answer.  Look at my skin she had it dyed because she said I was to white and She pierced my nose.  Aunt Jane I have a nose ring  and I have to wear all this jewelry and dress in this traditional clothing and she only talks to me in Hindi even though I know she speaks fluent English.  She has me follow her around doing whatever chores she can think of and then yells at me when I don’t understand what she is asking me to do and  and.....I just want to go home.   I know sweetie I know but it’s just a few more days and you did bring this on yourself.  Do you know how worried I was when i got back to  the hotel and you weren’t there.  I told you to stay at the hotel where it was safe but you decided to go to the market instead. You had me so worried..... I’m really disappointed in you Andy and  I’m glad your okay but there is going to be consequences for your actions which include you staying here helping and obeying the princess  with whatever she needs or asks of you.......sigh yes Aunt Jane....... As Jane goes to hug Andy she tells him she loves him and that the time will go by fast but she has to go and as she turns to walk away she smiles and says that he does look beautiful and that the nose ring shows off his cute nose......wow I get long winded. Well you did ask for opinions....maybe not as long winded  as that was but your art does seem to bring that out in me....lol....  love it love it love it 💕 xxxxxxx

From Our friend Sebastian
    Andy needs more piercings imo. Would love to see him with nipples, tongue, and septum done in the future



6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Was and still is one of my favorites. This one really shows off your creativity. Though the little story you added takes this piece to the next lvl. This story also shows how much she cares for Andrew. She was taking a huge chance with what she was doing with Andrew. She knew the sisterhood wanted him locked in a state of constant arousal with no chance to cum. Hopefully the little trick she had the doctor do that only allows her to be able to control his release. Will be enough to fool the sisterhood into thinking she did what was asked of her. She knows she is taken a huge risk in tricking the sisterhood but her dear sweet nephews happiness is more important.(plus she loves to have her nephew at her mercy) Amazing again my dear friend. The story is the icing on this amazing piece.
    Beautiful my friend simply beautiful
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend
      Yours and everyone else's comments on Patreon led me to writing that little piece, I am most grateful to you.
      You have the story down perfectly and the relationship points it brings up, yes Aunt Jane had to take this risky step for Andy, yes he is being "Manipulated" but it is for his benefit and yes, for Jane's delights as well.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. A beautiful picture brought to the fore from months gone by. I am not a big fan of Indian dress, but if it is what he must endure to achieve another lever of femininity for his servitude to Lady Jane, then so be it. he does seem to be a bit fuzzy after his latest procedure. I am sure the chemicals, even if they are natural herbs, are doing a little rewiring of his mind.
    Hopefully he will soon be returned to the London Estate to put it all to good use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Th is look is very much a specific thing and not everyone's fancy but that is cool. Just so glad you can see beyond it and enjoy the concept and story.
      Your use of London Estate is funny, because though I know a am happy in a few London Estates it sadly has a rather less desirable meaning over here. So lets say Country Estate and we shall be back in the world of buttoned up ladies and big houses full of pretty Maids in service.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Wow! breathtaking gorgeous and thrilling both the writing and art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, that is very sweet of you
      XXX

      Delete