Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 6 July 2020

New Art. The Trap Closes

Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
XX
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex





On Patreon today
We take a look back
at the creation of
Andy's meeting
with the strange plant.
in Jane's Kitchen












Hi Everyone
  Back home, at least for a while I hope, but still time enough to get the week of to an intergalactic start with a new tale from the 25th century. Must admit I thought I had posted this already, but looking back I have missed it out. That is crazy!!!!!!!
  So off we go, with another cover from the story Edge of Extinction featuring a guest appearance by the gorgeous Col Wilma Deering of the earth defense directorate (I do my homework you know).
  This time However we are in the middle of the story and find our hero/Heroine coming to the rescue of Colonel Deering who seems to have found herself in a classically gooey situation.
  So I hope you like this one, I have just begun to work on a piece featuring the crew in a fun situation, so there is more to come from every timeline.
  My biggest hugs
XXX
Andy





10 comments:

  1. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    First to comment! Wow! The bath is being drawn as we speak. Andy might need one as well if he gets any of that stuff on his beautiful uniform (I hope Stevie has one to match). Have never thought of having colour coding of the latex uniform to match the surroundings (not to mention appropriate hair colour). Andy in uniform has never looked better, the gloves and the boots; you know me too well!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And first to get a reply too...Hi Stevie XX
      Oh I know you honey XX and when i added the dialogue about the bath I wondered if you would spot the boots and gloves, all very smart for an alien environment I think. However if he doesn't look out for those tendrils the bath might be cold by the time the pair get to it.
      Bless you my friend
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

      Hi, Andy. We already know that the new uniforms worn by the Royal Regiment of Sissies contain a secret ingredient that did for the sissy eating plants so it should be good to deal with these as well. Obviously Andy is trying out a new version which has maximum exposure of his perfect figure through using a lot of transparent but very strong latex. The 7 inch heels will be perfectly comfortable for making his way through the jungle so I am confident the bath will not be cold and Stevie will be waiting to share it with him!

      Love and XXXXX

      Stevie

      Delete
  2. My, oh my, you ladies surely read into all of the pertinent facts.
    As a Colonel Deering fan, I can only imagine the amount of ooze needed to enter her opened top and fill the luscious gap between her breasts and find its way through and out to cover and caress her firm derriere. That plant must be in the throws of pollination and the Colonel seems the perfect receptacle.
    As for the gloves and boots, I think the duo needs more coverage and protection from the local fauna. Not for me, you understand, I think it is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy you spotted the ooze trail Lee, I was worried it was not clear where all the ooze was going. I think you are right, that strange plant has the hots for our Colonel.
      Bless you for your fun comments Lee, always a blast
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. As always, without you they would be just words.
      You are the inspiration.
      but a lovely trail it was.
      xooo

      Delete
  3. Wow! I also noticed the copious amount of gloop flowing out of the Colonel's top. How much is filling the bottom? It looks like it's going for her mouth & head, then in she goes. It appears to me that it's going to take longer than the Commander thinks, after becoming the next victim. But bath time should be fun!
    Your work continues to amaze!
    Thanks,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha, yes I think Andy is underestimating the situation and has not seen all that thick clear slime seeping out from beneath the Colonels outfit. It is even coming out from the sleeves and ankles. That is going to need some long bath.
      Thank you for your kindness
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  4. A thrilling episode and art. Gorgeous uniforms. Oh-my-oh-my, that will be a very special bath for them both to get rid of all the goo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love the captains uniform and I find myself more interested in staring at his plant camouflage uniform than I am in the colonels plight......I probably wouldn’t make it on the ground team if I can’t keep my eyes off the captain. Would probably be the first caught in a trap...lol. Colonel deering really should have listened to the captain and not gone off on her own. She may have a lot of experience in deep space but she hasn’t had to deal with mutated plants out to entrap you and make you a food source. Though she looks amazing in her uniform it was not designed for this type of terrain and she has not been trained to resit the hypnotic aroma the plants put off to capture there prey. Sigh...silly Americans and there take charge attitude. At least they mean well.....(we are a lovable bunch....exasperating.... but lovable). Next adventure...same uniform for the captain. The colonels was great but the captains was amazing. I can almost see the captain being captured and turned into a guardian of the plant world.....maybe a fairy....his uniform has the right colors just needs some glittery wings then he could capture the rest of his crew and turn them into fairy’s also. Then he would be the fairy queen and....Sorry let my imagination get away from me...😅 I know this is a sci-fi space adventures not a fantasy adventure...hmmm maybe the captain and the crew could come across a world that has magic....it is a big universe. Just a thought... but the captain would look amazing....beautiful and creative and always leaving us wanting more. Wonderful job as always my friend.
    Xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete