Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Story. It Can't be Wrong

Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
XX
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex






Hi Eveyone
  Ok, here we go. This is another slightly longer story, 16 pages I think, publishing over the coming weeks. I wrote this ages and ages ago, but was not happy with the narrative, it was to straight forward and so I put it away. However I recently found the spark and re-worked it.

  I had thought to publish it as a sneak peak, Patreon exclusive, but that did not sit well with my desire to keep my blog free to all and Patreon as a voluntary donation towards its support and not as a way to beg money from anyone. Not my style. I like to and am happy to share. But deeply appreciate all your kind support.

 Now once again, being an old story it features a young Man named Andy (ego me?) but is not from the Andy and Aunt Jane canon.It is also told in a conversational style from the mistresses point of view and therefore skips about a bit, but having read and re-read it I am pretty happy it all fits together.
  Anyway, I leave it up to you and once this one is done, I see on the horizon another super story being created by our friend Beth.

So enough waffle her we go, Oh and by the way, When I write I have images which inspire me, so I have added them in just for fun.



   It can’t be wrong
             By
     Andy Latex


    Looking out of my bedroom window my stomach fluttered like a giddy school girl, he was standing at the top of my path, looking all sweetly sheepish and nervous. My God I bet the poor thing never got a wink of sleep last night, not that it showed, he still glowed with a youthful sheen. 
  Not that I wouldn’t have blamed him for looking a little sleep deprived, after all I had not slept that well through excitement either, I mean it isn’t everyday you tell a young man that you are going to turn him into a girl in the morning and when I say turn, I don’t mean, by some magical way,  I mean transform into the image of a girl…..Heavens what am I going on about, even I am giddy.
I had everything ready for our young Man

    Lets slow this down don’t panic everything is ready, The dressing room is ready, Make-up and everything, It’s all laid out light and safe and the dress…That dress…his dress was hanging ready. We had thought, that is my friends Natasha, Melissa , Veronica, Juliet and I had thought, if we showed him the dress too early It might freak him out. Not that he didn’t know what was going to happen, we had explained it and he knew he would be wearing a Maids uniform, like the ones he so loved seeing my Maid Kim wearing, but…well to be honest.............. we never told him his would not be a shimmery satin dress but slick and shiny Latex rubber instead. 
  Now at this point I must say It was not my idea, Veronica had seen these uniforms online and said he…sorry that is Andrew, the young man now standing nervously outside my gate, should wear something practical, after all he would be contending with a seriously thin and high heel for the first time and might wobble a bit with our tea tray. 
  She was of course right and so we purchase three very classic French Maid dresses in Black , red and a rather bright pink. Yes it was a touch expensive, when you add in the matching underwear and heels, not that money is an issue to us, but they would last him for the 6 months of his time with us and by the way, that is another small detail we might also have forgotten to mention to him.

  Ok whilst he is getting up the courage, let us go back.

                                               ***********

   Andrew had come to us via a university project called the collective, It placed students in employment with the idea of gaining sponsorship to help fund oversees travel. A very nice idea but what drew me to offer Andrew sponsorship, apart from the fact that he was so wonderfully sweet and pretty, was that being from England he was already part of the oversees travel plan, yet wanted to give his time to help others do the same as he. 
  Such a sweet and kind thing and to be totally honest, we all fell in love with him as much as he fall in love with my Maid Kim. Not tricky because Kim was gorgeous, a round face with full lips and deep dark eyes, a few years older than he, tall and blessed with catwalk legs and figure, but what made Kim even sweeter was that she had absolutely no sense of just how sexy she was.
   
Kim
On that very first day, Kim looked especially beautiful, We had been sitting in my lounge with Andrew, and he had been explaining to my friends and I why he had chosen our street to look for work and to his credit had admitted it was because he knew it was a wealthy area. 
   Good for him for being so smart and honest and lucky for us he was. However he did seem to, lose the power of speech when Kim entered with our tea. I must admit I did not recall ever buying such a tiny uniform, but somehow the skirt of that off the shoulder satin dress, seemed inches further up those long legs than ever before. Not that I would have ever complained, I loved Kim and adored seeing those legs so blatantly displayed.
  Anyway, from that moment Andrew would have done anything to be close to Kim. Not that we were expecting anything more than we had agreed, A few light chores, bit of lawn mowing, and window washing, not just for me but for my friends on the street too and so over the next few days we set him to work…….



10 comments:

  1. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    First to comment again!. Shaping up nicely, well trodden territory I suppose but endlessly beguiling. Use of pictures very good.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      Yes it is so hard to land on a new approach, but I hope this will take a different route to some.
      Many thanks as ever
      XX

      Delete
  2. The trap is set and the bait dangles. How long before he feels the soft, sensual fabrics and smells her aromas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's already reeling him in Lee, it all depends on how much fight our little fishy has
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I am not too sure of the title. I suppose it depends where it goes. As it stands, you have several bored, rich ladies looking for a diversion. I hope Andrew is not too pliable.

      Delete
    3. Ah the title will be revealed. I was saying to Beth about her story, she was unsure of the title and I said, it will reveal itself at some point.
      This story is more about character.
      Big safe hugs
      XX

      Delete
  3. As always your writing leaves me wanting more and your pictures go perfectly with the story . Like I said before not sure which I enjoy more your writing or your art....thankfully you don’t make us choose. Love the story so far and can’t wait for the next installment and its nice to see that no matter the version Andy is his usual sweet and innocent self and is worried about others more than himself. Keep it up my dear sweet friend
    All my best
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend, I like to do both, but my stupid head denies me the ability to concentrate on long stories. When my head is there I write like a mad man before the concentration goes. Hence a raft of unfinished stories.
      Andy will always be Andy, I can't write him any other way
      XXX

      Delete
  4. I’m hooked this is a well written start the jumping around in the writing gives it a nice conversation style and it’s done so well it’s easy to follow. Maid Kim’s uniform is gorgeous of course Andrew could not resist. His own dresses are promising to be perfectly gorgeous for his feminisation. I enjoyed the start so looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, It continues in this fun and snappy style.
      So glad you liked it
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete