Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Inspiration

Please help keep our blog alive
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex


Hi Everyone
  Need to open with an apology
     So sorry if I am being so slow with my email replies and contacts, I am stuck between locations at the moment and under restrictions due to this current situation (working, not ill, just obeying the rules) and therefore am having to do things by remote and pre-scheduling . So I will get round to posting the bits and bobs you have so kindly sent me, just as soon as I can sit down and at my main computer and sort them out.
 However it is Wednesday, so we have a a blog appointment to keep.
   So today, I have a couple of things. Firstly my dear friend and your Skinnie Stallion , S, has created this little post, on his blog I wanted to share. Thank you my friend you are sweet.
http://amandablogtest.blogspot.com/2020/06/wills-helping-hand-and-alisia.html?zx=3929783cce33f673


And now, as part of our blogs title is a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind, lets just do that with several images which have inspired my art and stories. Some have captions other just titles, but maybe you will find they tickle your taste bud and you can add your thoughts to their stories.
  My love and best wishes
XXX
Andy

Ps
 Christeen returns on Friday.



Confidence


She reminds me of someone very very dear, who I miss greatly XX

Leather and Heels


This one has no title but it just reminds me so much of my dear lovely friend Gi, with whom I spent so many feminine days with as Amanda. She and her gorgeous husband will forever be in my heart. I love them both and this picture just reminds me of the first time we met.















I love the ladies look of disdain,

10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous insights and the current situation crazy but necessary and I’m sure lots of people are discovering new things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a variety of imaginative pieces. Nine visions that run the gamut of possibilities.
    I love the second. Confidence, indeed, she exudes it in a good way. Overseeing her domain. A muted red leather, belted, with her hair and collar up to show a long smooth neck leading ones eyes to the bounty beneath. If she is so inclined.
    Then #'s 6 and 7. Andy is still and waiting what the Ladies have in store for him next. As they plan his future, he is made to arise and practice his runway walk again and again, until it is second nature. Like his make-up. Having stumbled once, and only once, he is put into the room, alone, with his thoughts and the earphones playing that soft, soothing music. Yes he should pay more attention to his glide and make-up, and clothing. All put together for the advancement of his Mistresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Thank you for such a wonderful comment. Yes I like Confidence too, she has this air of control and that coat is awesome, Anything underneath? I a sure only her Maid would know.
      Love your reading of the 7th image, yes that could be the sissy store room, where helpless sissies are kept in sweaty confinement, being calmed and controlled ready for their training.
      Wonderful as ever Lee
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Ahem, next Sissy being let out to perform, and It had better be perfect.
      I see the last as the l Lady of the Manor letting her inner Sheena Easton shine. I would love to have a maid such as she to look after my home, quietly and pick up after me. Not much of that, I am a big boy. The stockings must be the daily uniform. For dinner parties he would need full length fishnets or medium sheer hosiery. Eyes down and a "Yes, Mam, No Sir" along with the curtsy.

      Delete
  3. It's so obvious why you were captivated by Gi. (I'm sure she told her husband, her gorgeous husband, that he might feel similarly inclined towards the pretty boy with whom she'd had such an intriguing conversation at the coffee shop.) And you can see why your paramour holds such a place in your heart.

    'Disdain' in that last one? No, not disdain. Just contemplating all the training that would be required to bring her new maid up to standard and hoping her husband would like the new boy she'd brought home.

    Thank you for the Blog link.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG my dear S, you of all people know how much I love Gi, she is so important to me, I love her and her husband so much and this really does capture her, it is quite a surprise, even the jewelry is Gi.

      Hmmm yes I think your wording is better than mine on that image, she is studying the Maids every action. Approvingly? or not? we might never know.
      XX
      Oh and you are most welcome, it is a fun post
      XX

      Delete
  4. Hello, Andy!
    Unless you set & then missed a deadline to respond to someone, I see absolutely no reason for you to apologize.
    Things might have gotten out of hand in #6, but at least there's fantastic heels!
    Keep hanging in there, I know I'll be around when you are able to post.
    Thanks again for all you do for us,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Samantha, I have enough deadlines at the moment without committing to more. I just don't like to keep people hanging XX
      Yes it had gotten out of hand, It was only meant to be a bit of fun, but now.....oh dear.
      Thank you Samantha and you had better be prepared for a return to our blog. I have a sticking situation that needs your attention in the 25th Century
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Cadet Samantha reporting as ordered, Commander! Heels freshly polished! As always, just happy to be on the team! I'm just hoping I'm not the one stuck again...

      Delete