Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 10 July 2020

Feet up with Christeen

Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
XX
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex



And On Patreon
today a lost and
unpublished piece
discovered on an
old disc and this
 classic, with hand
written dialogue











Hi Everyone 
The weekend is just over the horizon and on our blog that can only mean one thing, It is Christeen time!!!!
  As ever we must all thank Christeen for creating these and I thank her for allowing me to share them, it is an honour to have your classic art on our blog
XXX










10 comments:

  1. It looks like Chris has a few looks in when he is well on his way to femininity and Sissy-dom. He is controlled and led so perhaps he had let his remaining male thoughts surface and rebel. What better way than send him off on blind dates to keep him in his new persona. More and more submissive as he continues down the path. One high heel directly in front of the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I'm sure his path is endless, as I wouldn't want to run out of awkward or humiliating scenes for him to endure.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Thanks Andy and Christeen. Chris looks, accessories and dresses are gorgeous in all and great to that he knows his place as a pretty petticoated boy, whether he thinks it great or not is immaterial as we know it’s great. A pleasure to see him, as the paparazzi know too. I think that’s a follow on from an idea I loved in a previous caption hence I’m ecstatic to see it. I love his disdainful face, really captures the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Chris has certainly learned his place in the world, and he's on his way to accepting life as a girl.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. My heart is filled with passion when I see these beautiful Victorian dresses, one day I will still have the opportunity to wear as beautiful as this one. Hopefully Aunt Jane will teach this undisciplined Andy a little manners, he needs to learn to be more obedient and docile, some embarrassing situations and a little housework will teach him. Aunt Jane could go for a sunbath and put Andy by her side and I'm sure that in a dress with so many layers it won't be that pleasant, it will be a good first lesson for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of Chris putting on his lipstick. I love the mirror image of him showing off his beautiful breasts in his red dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mathew, just thought I’d say welcome xxx
      Andy

      Delete
    2. Hi Matthew, Thanks for your comments. Nice boobs and booty as well.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. The 1st one.
    Lovely. Chris is on the road to redemption. That step where one can do it yourself like a big girl. although, it's still great to just sit there and have others pamper you sometimes.

    2nd one
    Again lovely. I would love to see what heels Chris is wearing with this wonderful dress.

    3rd one.
    Both are just WOW.

    4th one.
    Oh poor Chris being overwhelmed. Should be used to that by now. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn, So glad you like these. Thanks for joining our comments with your kind remarks.
      Christeen

      Delete