Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 15 July 2020

Story. It Can't Be Wrong Part 2


Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
XX
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex




Hi Everyone
 Here is the next part of my story It Can't be Wrong. I hope you like it and fear not it isn't a long story.
XX
Andy

Part 1
https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2020/07/story-it-cant-be-wrong.html


It Can't Be Wrong
By
AndyLatex
Part 2

    It was about 2 weeks later when the first special moment occurred. Andy and Kim had been working so well together and it was clear my beautiful Maid was very taken with her loyal puppy of an assistant. She would flirt like a beast, her fingers resting on his arms or back without invitation, not that Andrew ever rejected them, I could see the flush in his cheeks whenever they were close.
  So what happened, well Andrew had been doing a few things for Melissa, watering her beautiful rose garden, when he came in my kitchen door soaked from the knees down and I mean soaked. Kim did what Kim does and swiftly went into action, producing something for him to stand on dripping, before producing a towel. Now, convincing Andrew to get out of his jeans was a struggle, he was just so blushing and sweet, maybe for me alone he might not have been too bad but with Kim in attendance as well it was all too much.
“I can’t take them off”, he protested a little meekly, “I don’t have another pair and with respect I don’t want to stand here in my pants”. He meant underpants, but these sweet British boys have their own language. 
  “I have a pair of pants you can wear”, Kim offered, adding to the linguistic complications.
  “Kim”, said Andrew, “I really am not wearing your knickers, besides I only need a dry pair of trousers, my pants are fine”.
  I remember Kim and I looking at each other with a smile, he was sweet and such fun and spoke a foreign language.
   Anyway, to avoid any more confusion Kim skipped off to her room, returning a few minutes later to find Andrew now dry and his lower limbs wrapped modestly in a towel.
   In her hands she held a couple of pairs of black pants, one plain and simple and the other the same…apart from one detail….they were glossy vinyl.
   I matched Andrews protests about my choosing the vinyl ones with ease. “Well if you are going to spray water all over yourself again, they are perfect protection”.  I never said anything about us simply wanting to see his arse and legs in them.
  So without too much more discussion, he slipped into the other room to put them on, however on his return, all smooth and shiny, both Kim and I spotted the big problem, VPL.
Andrew still had his shorts on underneath the tight vinyl and that would not do. 
  More protests now followed, this time trickier to counter, after all what did seeing his pants mated to him. But it was Kim and that smile and the flirty touch that won the day. “Ok just for me”, she said, her hand on his arm and her southern belle accent laid on thicker, “I just don’t want any wrinkles stretching them, I mean I want to wear them again and they need to fit me real tight”.
  She was so wicked in such a sweet way, placing the image and idea that she herself would be wearing those self same pants was too much and Andrew, though dramatically begrudgingly, agreed. Not that Kim would ever have worn them, I mean that simply would not have been possible, because these polished vinyl pants were not in Kim’s size, however and yes I now admit to a little preplanning, they were in Andrews.
    A few minutes later Kim and I were sharing secret glances of utter delight, for standing and turning before us Andrew, looked as if he had been dipped in oil from the waist down, painted on would be the best way to describe those pants, so tight, so smooth and to our surprise and shared delight, smoothing, for he revealed less of a boy-bump than we had expected. Now I am not putting Andrew down, of course not, but…but…to be frank he was not a big boy.
   However and although we desperately wanted to see those beautiful shiny legs complimented by a pair of heels, we did not want to dwell on his clear embarrassment and so with a simple and matter of fact. “There you go, yes they will do fine for today”, we set him back to work.
  But the day had one last very special twist to come. 
It was near the end of the day, Andrew had returned from Melissa’s and was upstairs changing into his, now dry, trousers. I heard him in one of the back rooms as I was passing and from where I stood I could see him reflected in one of the mirrors, He was standing looking over his shoulder in to the long dressing mirror, his hands smoothing over his still shiny vinyl clad bottom. My heart fluttered and I knew. Yes he might politely protest, but he was the one and that night I happily dreamed of my pretty new Maid.


The next day just dragged, we wanted to wait until Andrew had finished all his chores before we played our cards. But it was worth the wait.
  
    “A sponsor?”,  he whispered, in disbelief  “You…you will be my sponsor?”
  “Not just I Andrew, all of us want to help you. A thousand Dollars each”
  “I can’t believe it, I really can’t…..All year!”.
  “Very much so” Natasha smiled, patting his knee, “You have great potential”.
Andrew sat back and gazed at the piece of paper. This simple A4 sheet of white was his freedom to see the world. For not only would he be helping his fellow students, our guarantee would open up so much more for him to explore within his education.  He was in heaven.
  “So we can say yes to that then”, I said, taking the letter and adding my signature to the bottom, before passing it to my friends. Each signed. “The first thousand dollars will be transferred by the end of the day. All we need is an account number”.
  Our young man paused, a sense of panic momentarily filled his eyes, then he slipped his hand into his pocket and took out a tatty wallet and from that a British building society bank card. “This is my Uni account. Will that do?”
  I took the card and added the details to the form. “Perfectly”. I said.
   “Shall I sign?” Andrew smiled eagerly picking up the pen.
I stopped him.
   “No no dear boy, not yet. You must be totally happy with all the conditions.
Andrew smiled “I am, I am. I am happy to work for you all whenever I can. More than happy to”
  Again he took up the pen and again I stopped him. “No Andrew read the letter”.
   Our young man smiled and nodded.
      As he read we settled back. As I crossed my legs I must admit my heart was racing and from the darting eyes of my companions I suspected the feeling mutual. I looked across to Andrew, his eyes scanning, passed the first page.
 Veronica reached to the table, to place her cup back and as she did I noticed her glance with a smile at Natasha. I smiled to myself. God why ever were they still trying to keep their sexual relationship secret. 
I re-crossed my legs. 
   “Excuse me?”, Andrew raised his eyes from the letter
  “Yes Dear”, I purred, turning towards him, invading his space, letting one polished heels rest against  his leg.
  “This….why? will I need a uniform?”
   Valerie, lent forward, her eye sparkling,  “Read on all will be explained”.
   Andrew read on. But not very far. “A……….a maid!”
  Our young mans eyes widening into sparking saucers, “A.. maid?, you..you want me?”.
   “It’s alright darling”, I said, patting his knee reassuringly, already imagining the colours I would use to highlight those gorgeous eyes. “We have already bought you a lovely uniform. Very cute, so don’t worry you will look divine”.
    However my words did not seem to relax our young friend, who’s eyes seemed to become wider with shock, “A…you mean a…..a dress!” he stammered the tea cup slowly lowering from his lips. “You, you mean like…like a girls dress?”.
 “Is there any other kind, dear”, Juliet added, her frosted pink lips sparkling as she smiled, “ Oh but don’t worry, we’ll help you with your make up and things. Just as we did Kim”.
  For a moment Juliet’s delicately skilled revelation did not register with Andrew, but the look in his eyes when it finally did, was one I wished I could have recorded to watch again and again, because it was a look that made my stomach flutter. You see it wasn’t one of utter horror or shock, yes at first it was a bit surprised and confused, but then….then there was this… ..sparkle and the sweetest blush dusted his cheeks. 
  “Kim….Kim is a boy?”
   “Oh course, he is”. Juliet said, giving it her very best to be matter of fact. “You did not realise? Well that will make him so happy because he is always worried about not looking feminine enough. Isn’t he Erin”.
   “Oh Heavens yes constantly, Silly thing, I mean really? but that should settle your nerves a little Andrew”. I said, squeezing his knee. ”I mean if you never realised Kim was a boy then imagine how pretty you will be”.


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yay another chapter....it was amazing as always my friend. I’m always impressed with how you can find the perfect picture or in this case a video that compliments the story so well. Could have watched the video over and over again....oh wait I did๐Ÿ˜. Again the innocence of Andy is always so heartwarming. I think it’s one of the reasons why I enjoy Andys adventures so much. Well that and the amazing art...๐Ÿ˜. I can just picture Andy standing there dripping water on the floor looking incredibly embarrassed in front of the ladies. I’m sure he would have been quite happy if Kim had offered to help him with his new pants .Though whether or not he would have been able to handle being so flustered from being so close to Kim and having her hands on him is another matter entirely... Probably a good thing it worked out the way it did. As for the end and finding out Kim was a boy.....well you have to wonder what Andy was thinking. Is he thinking there is no way that beautiful and graceful Kim is a boy or is he wondering if he there is a chance he could look as beautiful. Surely they don’t think he could look better than Kim. I guess we will have to see in the next chapter. Though the fact he didn’t put up much fuss about wearing a dress and being made to look feminine and was more curious that the beautiful Kim was a boy then the fact that a similar but more smooth and shiny future awaited him was I think what gave them the answer they were looking for even if Andy didn’t realize it himself at the time. Your stories delight and amaze and as always draw us in and leave us wanting more. Though Thankfully I will have that 1,000 page story you promised me to help get me by till the next installment. That’s almost done right.......lol ๐Ÿ˜. Thanks again for this wonderful tale. My heels are tapping patiently in wait of the next part.
      All my best my friend
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. Hello my Dear friend
      Thank you so much for such a fun and kind comment.
      So glad you liked the little clip I included, I thought it was just the accompaniment it needed, not that it needed that much of a tweak.
      You are right, I don't think Andy could have stood having Kim help him to slip into those pants. In fact i did have a version which covered those thoughts, but felt it moved the story on to swiftly. Andy still had to be a bit bewildered by it all.
      No he isn't putting up that much of a fight, it ain't that kind of story. LOL
      I will get back to that 1000 page special, I am well into page 4 and it is cracking along LOL.
      Keep those heels A tapping my friend. It will be landing soon
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Really excellent and very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Priscilla XX
      Thank you so much, really happy you are enjoying it XX

      Delete
  3. Beautiful addition to the first chapter. I wish there had been more description of Andrews lingering looks and thoughts toward Kim, but the video more than made up for the shortcoming I created.
    I wonder if the Ladies will let him leave if he does not submit.
    In any event, be is very nearly on the fence and may need a taste to help him decide. It should be an interesting Chapter Three. I await your delivery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More lingering descriptions, of lingering looks, don't tempt me Honey, I could go on and on LOL
      So glad you like this and the video, it was fun to write and play within a slightly different world
      XXX

      Delete