Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 29 July 2020

It Can't Be Wrong By AndyLatex Part 4

Please help keep our blog alive
from just $3 a month
XX
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex







Hi Everyone
  So here we go with the final part of my little story. I am so glad you liked it and really hope  the final part does not disappoint.
  Small apology for the lack of illustrations within this, but time and tide and work wait for no one  and I think I might create a piece of art around it at a later date.
  Thank you all for being so sweet
XXX
Andy

https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2020/07/story-it-cant-be-wrong.html

https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2020/07/story-it-cant-be-wrong-part-2.html
https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2020/07/it-cant-be-wrong-by-andylatex-part-3.html

 Now the bathroom fell in to silence. I stared at my friend real good and she stared back. Blushing. The moment hung, the silence deepened and then from nowhere the giggles began and like little kids we were confined to the room until they passed.

       It could only have been a few minutes, but on our return we both stopped dead, our Maid was complete. Or very nearly. Heels now returned to his feet, he stood quietly between our friends, Natasha tying the ribbons of his apron into a huge bow at his spine, whilst Melissa fussed with his hair brushing and shaping it to a cute fluffy pixie, before pinning the delicate cap into place and arranging the ribbons to fall down his to his neck.
  For a moment I felt guilty for being so silly and sad at missing Andrews final touches, but then he looked at me and smiled such a sparkling smile of delight that all those negative emotions melted away. It was the smile of a child who had everything they ever dreamt of on Christmas day and then it hit me……he was stunning, utterly feminine, yes it was still Andrew, still the young man I had come to adore, but this was his feminine twin. It was like one of those scenes in the movies where the tomboy is forced to scrub up for some event, church or a wedding, unwillingly forced to reveal a beauty they had been so embarrassed by for years, a beauty that no one had ever imagined or seen before ,a beauty that turned heads and caused whispers of delight as she passed. That was Andrew.
    However the moment was not over, for without a wobble or loss of grace Andrew stepped to me. Stopping before me I realised how much taller he was now, almost as if he had grown up.
 He took my hands and said “Thank you”.
There was something so honest, so completely genuine in those two words that almost made me well with tears.  “Are you sure”, I said squeezing his hand gently.
He did not pause “I am”.
  “Then we had better set my Maid to work”, I said deflecting from my fluttering emotions.
“Yes madam”. He smiled
  Andrew’s reply was still tingling in my ears as we lead him downstairs, It was clearly a reply he had learnt from listening to Kim and filled me with such joy.
 However our progress stopped when, as we approached the front door, he squeezed my hand.
“Andrew?”
“Are we going outside?”, He questioned, his eyes, suddenly filled with anxiety.
“Yes Andrew we are, we are going back to my house. You have chores to be done remember?”.  It was then, in that nervous glance from Andrew, that I realised the excitement of the moment had clouded my judgment. How could I have been so thoughtless, he was still a young man, transformed now into a girl, of course he was unsure, of course he was nervous. I mean he knew the neighbours would have seen him coming and going all week, working at our houses. They would have even seen him entering Melissa home this morning with me and now, now he was expected to just walk back, slick and beautiful, feminised and dressed in latex rubber, my Maid, for all to see. What had I been thinking. I turned him to me and once more looked into his eyes. They were nervous yet still trusting and it was a trust I did not want to betray. “But only if you want to Andrew. Only if you feel comfortable”.
   As the decision flickered across his face and in his eyes, it was as if the room had vanished and it was just he and I alone. He gave a nervous nibble at his cherry red lips, an act which I might have chastised him over had it not been so adorably cute and then a smile. “Ok”.
  I smiled, “Are you sure Andy?”
  Again a brief pause, but the “Yes Madam”, was so positive it could not be questioned.
  Suddenly the group returned to our world and each took a turn to fuss over and compliment our beautiful young man.  Petticoats were fluffed, skirts smoothed, ribbons and bows arranged, none of which was necessary because he was perfect already, but they did it just so they could fill his ears with there genuine compliments of his femininity. The funny thing was, that in his heels he now matched Juliet and Melissa for height, which gave him a kind of maturity our slight young man had not earlier possessed.
Anyway, fussing done I placed my hand now on the door handle and at my instruction we paused and Andrew took a breath.
 
We really should have looked before we leapt. The moment we stepped outside,there was Lou Jargean and Jennifer Claremont deep in conversation as Karen, Lou’s young daughter, played happily with her ball. Whilst on the other side, the newly moved in Popes where outside cleaning their cars. It was a typical day in our street; typical that was apart from this elegant vision of confidant beauty, in gleaming black latex and heels, whose hand I was holding so protectively tight.
  Not that I needed to have worried, it was as if Andrew had not just gained a new beauty had also gained a new confidence. His back arched, he exhibited a feminine poise and natural grace only heightened by the dagger like heels on which he so elegantly moved.
 It was a confidence perfectly displayed and captured in one moment,for seeing the young girls ball bounce uncontrolled across our path, Andrew, with total grace and balance, bent to pick it up and held it out to the on rushing girl. Karen stopped and stared. For a moment there was a natural standoff, Andrew smiling and the little girl unsure, me looking to my neighbours and they looking back. The moment hung. But then the little one returned the smile and Andrew said hello.
   Now I don’t want to get poetic, but it was as if Andrew was full of rainbows, yes I know a bit over the top, but he just glowed and the natural conversation between he and the now completely enthralled youngster was as natural and relaxed as could be.
“I like your dress”. Andy said, “Very pretty”
“Yours, is funny”, came the giggled reply
“Hmmm yes”, Andrew played along, “yes, It is a little funny isn’t it, But….but  I like it. Not as much as yours though”.
  “It’s new”.
  Andrew gave an exaggerated gasp “Is it? So is mine, fancy that”.
  “You are pretty, where are you from? You sound funny”
For a moment Andrew was stunned, this was not a compliment from one of us, this was an honest compliment, a child who thinks something is ugly will say so and one who think something beautiful will also say so. Andrew smiled and if it were possible his entire body smiled too.
  “Awww thank you, sweetie that is very kind of you. I am from England, a long way away and you sound funny to me”.
  “What’s your name?”
My heart stopped. Flipped and started again. For in a breath of time Andrew replied.
   “Amanda”.
   The Girl beamed at her new friend “Hello Amanda, I am Karen”.
   Andrew placed the sparkling bounce ball in the girl’s hand. “Hello Karen, It is a pleasure to meet you”.
Then with typical childish glea the girl turned away, waving over her shoulder and as Andrew straighten onto his heels, he gifted each of my neighbours a polite and bright hello.
  Now my head was spinning, heck I almost needed Andrew to lead me back to my house.
  The door closed behind us, I took my first deep calming breath, Andrew giggled, “Guess I made an impression”.
  “Amanda”.
   Andrew lowered his eyes, “Yes I am sorry, it…it was just…she…..”
   “Would you fetch me a glass of lemonade please dear?”
  For a second my maid just looked at me, eyes sparking. The delight at my acceptance without question of the name he had chosen clear to see. Then with a dainty bob copied from Kim, he obeyed.
  Kim!!! It must have been the size of the event which made me forget Kim and for a second I thought of calling And….Amanda back, but then I heard the silence from the kitchen, yes you can hear silence and I knew it was too late.
   The pair came out together, Amanda carrying the glass on a tray with Kim a step behind. The wide eyed look on my, now senior, maids face said it all, an exaggeratedly silent Wow !! Repeating on her lips.
   Amanda stopped and offered the glass. “Kim”, I said, trying to regain some kind of superiority.  “This is Amanda my new junior Maid”.
“Yes Madam”, Kim replied with a nod, “She has introduced herself to me and if I may say, she is ……..extremely beautiful”
And….Amanda blushed.
 “Of course you may say so Kim and I have no doubt Amanda will take is as a great compliment from you”.
   “I do madam, Kim is so beaut……”. With a look I silenced my new Maid.
   “Speak only when spoken too please Amanda”. Yes it was an instruction, no it was more,  it was a clear order, but I could tell by the look and smile on is face, he knew it was just a game. “She will be assisting you and serving our friends”.
   Now that did draw a reaction, “She will be assisting”, She, no longer he and for a brief flicker those glossy lips trembled and then the smile returned.
   “Now, if you would be so kind as to show Amanda to her room, I think I need a sit down”.
    I sensed Amanda pause, words needed to be spoken “You may speak”.
    “My room?”
 “I think it best if Kim explains”.
    I waited until the pair, hand in hand, one in satin one in Latex had reached the first upstairs landing, before sneaking up after them. I knew from there I could hear them once they were on the top floor but I did not want to miss any of it and so sneaking around my home like a cat burglar I managed to tiptoe into the office at the top of the stair, the slightly open door allowing perfect sight of my adorable duo
   However the conversation was not quite what I was expecting, But it was typical of Kim’s caring nature. Their heeled footsteps came to a halt half way along the top landing.
“Are you ok?” Asked Kim with genuine concern
 “Er yes I think so…..It’s just, when ….being”
  “Being referred to as She”, Kim broke in, “Yes I understand. It is quite a thing. I could tell you were a little taken aback. But actually it is easier, can be a little confusing and awkward in company, so it is easier. Besides …..Hell you don’t look like any boy I’ve ever seen.
  Amanda giggled, I could feel the mood lighten with Kims words. “Bit of a surprise I must admit. I can’t believe what has happened. If someone had said a week ago I was going to be dressed as a girl I would have run a mile, but…”, Andrew paused, searching for words, “…....it feels so, I don’t know….. nice?”
   “Good, I always say if it feels nice then it can’t be wrong. Have I said you look amazing? I probably have, I mean I admit I thought you were amazing as a boy, yes I fancied you, but now, now you just look, I don’t know……you’re gorgeous and in Latex? Oh My God, that is so like crazy, I knew Ms Erin wanted you in something different to me but when they said it would be Latex, I was like. Oh My God…..What’s it feel like on?”.
  Andrew giggled and turned in the light, bouncing on his heels, making the dress ripple and shine. “Its nice, a little bit sticky right now and that smell, but.. but I think I could get used to it”.
 “Good job too”
  “Why’s that?”
  “Wait till you see what’s in your wardrobe. Now are you ready?” Kim asked
  “For what?”
  “To see your room?”
   “Oh yes, sorry…..but that’s just it, I have rooms on campus”.
   A few more steps, took them to the door.
    “Not any more honey”.
     “Wow!!!” was Amanda’s natural reaction, well it would be if you had just discovered all the contents of your student rooms had been brought and placed into another’s room whilst your back was turned.
   “Everything you need is here and everything you don’t need is In the garage”.
    “Everything I don’t need?”
    “Yeah, mostly your clothes and shoes and stuff, all your college and computer stuff is through there”.
     “My clothes?”
     “Only your old clothes, your new things will be in there with mine and your vinyl pants and your uniforms and heels in there, apparently they need to be in a separate wardrobe because of the smell. Oh and gotta say, your arse in those vinyl pants, my god………”, Kim paused, “Hello, earth to Amanda…you ok?”
    Amanda’s body language changed, his weight shifting naturally onto one heel, causing the Latex of his dress to ripple and shine. The angle of his body changing, softening. His head lowering , almost submissive and shy. “You… ...you mean….I am living here…living here….Like…like this?…I’m going to …like…….a girl”
   “At all times honey. Top to toe, all summer”.
   “No I mean… here with…with… with you?”
   “Only If you would like too?” I held my breath, It was the first time I had heard Kims voice waver, a slight uncertainty in her tone. “I mean it’s a big bed, but you know….. cosy enough for two”.
   “I’ve never…..”
   “Me neither”
   “I’d like that………….. if you would”
   “I would, very much and actually……”, Andrews head rose, as Kim took his hand, his eyes finding Kim’s smiling back warmly, “…….It was me who asked Ms Erin if we could”.
There was a pause, a moment of decision. They moved closer. Latex against Satin, fingers reaching to touch bare skin. I held my breath.
   Suddenly the floorboard beneath my feet creaked, breaking the tension and as the following silence spread and hung heavy in the air, A long pause followed. Then Kim.
   “Ms Erin?”
   “Meeeoowww?”  I suppressed a giggle.
   “Miss Erin, we don’t have a cat”.
   “Girls, I am getting awfully cramped kneeling here, will you two just get on and kiss so I can get back to my day”
  There was pause followed by an exasperated laugh and combined “Ms Erin!!”
   “I’m not paying you two to be all moon eyed at each other”. I countered with lightly playful authority.
   “Ordering your staff to kiss is not really acceptable is it”. Andrew giggled
  “Less of an order, more of a suggestion I would say Girls”
   “I suggest then, that maybe we should make her wait ”
    “Yes we could”, Kim agreed, before, with a squeeze of Andrews hand, adding softly, “Or maybe not?”
    There wasn’t a dominance in the moment, Kim did not seek control, indeed her kiss was offered, her lips moving closer, pausing ,lingering , inviting Andy to accept. For a moment Andy seemed unsure, his eyes flickering from kim's to her lips and back. Was it his first kiss? maybe, certainly his first with another boy. However the moment of uncertainty passed and with an almost imperceptible forward movement Andy accepted  and their lips, glossed and smooth came together. It was not a long kiss, but a soft and tender one and as I watch I thought Andrew was going to leave the floor, such was his reaction to Kim’s soft lips, his breath leaving him in an unabashed and sweetly girlish moan of joy. Yes his first Kiss.
   Their lips parting they remained close for a long moment, head to head. Whispering softly. Hidden words, which made Andrew giggle and nod, the look on his pretty face one of growing innocent desire. A second kiss, gifted softly to Kim’s cheek.
    I let them rest. Satin and Latex mingling in a gentle embrace.
  But then Andrews voice rose in a gasped outburst that made me cover my mouth in an attempt to stifle my laugh.
   “I’m locked into my dress?” He said. “What do you mean, I am locked…. into my dress?”
   “Yeah, It looks like the same lock I had on my dress for the first few weeks. I think Ms Erin likes the idea of control”, Kim’s voice suddenly became blatantly pointed, the words jokingly directed at me, “I think she is a little kinky…But don’t worry honey, ‘cos what she don’t know is……… I have a spare key”.
   Kim’s hand now slipped into Andrew’s, it was a clear signal, a gesture of intent.
  Andrew paused, “I….I don’t know what to do” He signed, his eyes lowered in embarrassment.
   “Don't worry honey," smiled Kim and with a gentle polished fingertip under his chin, raised his face to hers, “Neither do I. But I guess we can make it up as we go and you know what I say”
girls kissing GIF
  Andrew smiled,  “If it feels nice,then it can’t be wrong”
With that and with a last glisten of polished Latex and gleaming heel Andrew was led into the room, the door closing behind.
   I sighed as I stretched, loosening my muscles. “Oh well”, I thought, “It would not do me any harm to make my own dinner for one night”.
    Just for one night though.

Oh before I go one little thing. I asked Kim the next day, if everything was ok, She gave me a smile I could never begin to describe, It was warm and bright and honest and in but a few soft words melted my heart.
"Andy gets sticky,very very quickly"


The End of the beginning.................for now
XXXX
 


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful conclusion to the story. It almost makes me want to take the place of Andy/Amanda, but that would be denying my own experiences, and I want to keep those. Ah, that first kiss as a girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh an intriguing comment.
      Thank you Sylvain I am so glad you enjoyed it. I remember my first kiss and tried to capture just a little of it.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Amazing as always. As usual you leave us hot and bothered and wanting more. Great story and wonderful characters. Though you do have to wonder when summer ends if Andy will go back to school. Even more importantly will he be able to go back to dressing as a boy or wearing clothes that don’t mold to your body like a second skin. So many questions but for the here and now things are wonderful and the future is bright with multiple possibilities. My last question(really it is...😁) if there are multiple realities with Andy and Jane and lets assume that not every Andy is the same could the same be said for Aunt Jane and if so would she could she ever be the dark specter out to get our dear sweet Andrew? Thank you for sharing this wonderful story it will definitely be one I go back to read again and again.
    All my very very best
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you me dear friend, I am so glad you liked it and that the characters appealed to you. I like adding little subplots and ideas to the main narrative.
      Will he ever be able too, or indeed wish to return, That is in your imagination my dear friend, but maybe one day I might write a little more of this.
      The dark specter, you mean an evil Jane? Hmmmm nice.
      Well as the great Douglas Adams said "In an infinite universe anything is possible"
      Bless you my friend
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  3. Very beautifully written. Amanda really has blossomed into femininity and of corse gorgeous Kim could not resist taking her. I bet they both had a thrilling night together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan
      So glad you liked it, I know the boy boy sex thing isn't everyones cup of tea, but I write the things I like and then dress them in feminine finery. It is so nice when it is accepted as a fun and naughty story
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    A lovely, lovely story with a wonderful description of Andy's feminisation. I am sure that Kim will soon be taken by a love of latex and there will be a friendly rivalry between the two boys as to who has the sexiest outfit and make-up, the shortest skirt, the most petticoats (all polished), the tiniest panties, the highest heels, the sweetest curtsy. Lucky boys!!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds super Stevie, I also suspect they will take longer and longer to get ready each day they are together.
      Thank you my friend
      XX

      Delete
  5. That was a beautiful and poignant story on its own, but, as an ending, pure delight with thoughts of things to come. It is good to know that they each have the other to learn and practice. Imagine when the Summer is over. Will Andy leave Kim and return to school?
    Definitely a wonderful find upon my return to get my juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back for your excursion Lee, I am still waving XX
      So glad you liked it, I really don't think this needs an ending, that way they will always be having fun together.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  6. I would like this to continue so badly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend, I hope it will too in the near future.
      XXX

      Delete