Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 29 March 2021

10th Anniversary

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


   Well I never see that coming, never thought I would be here so long, but I think I have you all to thank for that.
 When I started I just wanted to create a place to share my art and stories , never realising I would still be doing so 10 years later and enjoying every minute and message with so many sweet and kind people as you all. 
   I have never had anyone be rude or unkind to me on the blog, never had to step in to stop a fight or moderate in any way really and that really makes me happy, because there is so much nastiness out there today.
   My doors are always open and though sometimes it take a while to get back, I hope I am doing a good job at sharing my time with everyone who is kind enough to say hello and I am honoured to think some of you have become genuine friends.
    So thank you all, you are so dear to me and I am so happy to have met and chatted with you all and hope to do so for some time to come.
   
  My biggest hugs
and best wishes from both myself and Amanda Keira
XXXXX

Ps
And in case you are thinking, Hang on It's Monday, where's the new art?, Well that's on the other post LOL XX






HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 

If I had sat down with all the time in the world I would have included everyone who over the years has contributed to this blog, I am so honoured  you trusted your skills and creative talents to my hands., However to do that would have taken longer than I could ever imagine and so I have concentrated this little look back to my own contributions and in that way I do not risk leaving anyone out in error. 
Andy
xx



Day One
Tuesday, 29 March 2011
Welcome.
    Hi, this is the intro to my blog, well it is not so much a blog more a place to share
 all the things i have drawn, written and generally played with over the last 10 years.
   Most of these are related to my love for smooth, shiny latex and pvc, as
well as the delights of feminization  and a little light bondage..
   I must also say at this point, as you will see, i have a huge crush on British Tv presenter Carol Vorderman (the very model of the sexy older woman) as well as a love of the gorgeous Keira Knightley, (a wonderful
style icon).
   There will be little if any nudity on my blog, nor anything harsh or nasty. Just fun, naughty , sexy and ,well
all right, Kinky things. Basically a stroll through my smooth, slick and shiny mind.

     Hope you have fun.
       Andy.
 XXXX



Emma

 
                                    























Keira


















Sally




Susanna
and this one even got reported in the national press........Badly




Nancy






And now some of my art, from early works to the very latest. 


I re-wrote this with a real Ms Williams in mind, who would have ever imagine what Shei' and I would become.



Some of my captions 





Some had a hint of darkness





My Art moves on










A  glimpse of the future





The creation of The Lady Jane Adventures, opened up new worlds.With Lady Jane becoming a super sexy,two fisted, defender of crown and country.

I always loved this, It just hints at Jane's sexuality



Taking Andy into the future allowed me to get all sticky and icky with some of our friends
https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2020/08/new-art-revenge-of-sisterhood.html






And now a slightly lost story


The Compensation Culture.
A short story by
Andy.latex
  
   “Extra Cinnamon, Just because I Like you”. The young Barista smiled. It was a smile designed to draw the deepest of blushes from the maturely beautiful recipient.
  “Thank you Jogrie”, Jane Fullerton smiled back, “what would the day be without coffee”.
  Her mid morning coffee was a solo ritual, one that set her up for an afternoon in the office. Or rather one that today would set her up for one very awkward and slippery ex client.
  Time passed, but as she sat, drinking in the warm coffee aroma filled atmosphere, acknowledging the silent good mornings of her fellow regulars ,there came a commotion at the door and the cool, elegant and beautiful woman seated in the centre of her favourite coffee shop took a deep breath.

    After a few minutes, there was a commotion at the door, and the elegant and beautiful woman seated in the centre of the restaurant spun round. A figure was approaching, a stunning figure, at once turning heads and drawing muffled gasps. For the woman ,in her mid 50s with deep red hair and cool green eyes was dressed from head to toe in shimmering, shiny Latex rubber. 
 The seated woman recognised her instantly.  Lady Charlotte Cavendish, haughty and aristocratic, was the kind of woman who reveled in the stunned gaze of the other dinners. She was simply stunning and the arrogant pout on her lips let everyone know she knew it.
 As she neared, the seated woman stood.
“Good afternoon”, the Latex sheathed woman said extending one gloved hand in greeting. A greeting Jane coolly ignored. “Dear Dear, At least we can be civilized”, the arrogant beauty rebuked, her voice low and calm.
  “Lady Char..”, for a moment Jane's voice caught in her throat, “Charlotte …we agreed to meet at your offices” 
“I changed my mind, I thought it would be more fun to meet in your world”, she looked about, an air of haughty distain in her eyes. Before adding “For what it is worth”.
“I have no time for that, or for you Charlotte”. The woman bit her words, “I have far more important meeting to attend than this mockery”.
   The cool green-eyed woman smiled, “Meeting?……Ah yes, oh cause”.
The two sat.
   “My board and I are willing to offer you the sum of £160,000.With no admission of failure on our part.”. The elegant businesswoman placed the leather bound file folder on the table between them
  Charlotte lent forward, the latex of her sleek jacket creasing and rustling. “Oh dear not real leather. Still taste can not be bought”. She sat back.
  “160,000. No more”. The businesswoman responded without rising to the bait of the woman slur
  “Jane, I hope I can still call you Jane.” The Aristocratic woman crossed her long legs, her dagger like heels brushing the low table between them. “Jane you know money means nothing to a woman such as i. what is another 160,000 to me. Life is far more interesting than the mere gathering of money”
 “By interest in I imagine you mean perverted”. Jane Fullerton snapped, her cool briefly lost. Before realising the entire restaurant had turned their ears to the pairs conversation.
   “Charlotte smiled, delighted in her success in goading her opponent. “Hush dear, do you want the entire restaurant to know your…..problems. Can we not conduct our business in a …….normal fashion”
  Again Jane bristled. “Normal, normal, you talk about normal. Is it normal. Tell me  Charlotte is it normal to conduct a business which involves the living mummification of girls in latex?”.
  If a pin had dropped at that moment everyone would have heard it.
  But the cool and calm Aristocrat remained in total control. “My dear Jane, do you know every time we meet you mention latex mummification”, she paused sensing Jane's nervousness “ One would almost believe you were harboring a secret desire to try it”. Again she paused, easing forward on her seat, the latex of her skirt stretching across the leather of the seat. “Hmmmm you know, I believe do you? Do you Jane?, do you want to be slowly wrapped from tip to toe in smooth latex rubber. To be mummified Jane… …Mummified alive, sealed in latex, encased, enveloped, entombed. Helpless and alone. So hot Jane, so wet, so……..alive”. With that she took Jane's hand and placed it on her smooth latex thigh. For a moment the fingers jumped at the cool ultra smooth material, but then for an instant seamed to caress it. “You can be anything you desire in my world Jane. Did the judgement not teach you that.”
 There was a long pause and the once cool business woman could feel herself glow with embarrassment.
 “Enough”, Jane snapped snatching her hand away and rising from her seat, “Enough. You have our offer. Now I have to meet someone”.
  “Ah yes, your beloved nephew. Andrew. How is collage going for him?”.
  “Do not dare to talk about him. You have no…….How do you know he is at collage?”
At that moment the restaurant doors opened once more and again a buzz of voices circles the room.
  Entering were two more glossily feminine figures, both dressed like  Charlotte in gleaming latex. One wore what was clearly the uniform of a driver, skin-tight pants, tailored jacket and matching peaked cap emblazoned with Charlottes crest. The one place not concealed by glistening latex being her beautiful and exquisitely made up face.
 However it was the other figure, that made Jane take a step back. She was a young woman, maybe 18, maybe younger. Like the driver the only part of her body latex free apart from her sleek bobbed hair was her pretty face, which under a sheen of immaculate make up held a haughty pouty expression on her wet cherry lips. However unlike the driver the young beauty was not free to glide thorough he restaurant atop her dagger like heels. For from throat to ankle she was sheathed in a glossy latex cape, which stretched tightly about her blossoming young body like an oily cocoon. A thin liquid cocoon, which stretched and creased and rippled, reflecting the restaurants lights with each tiny step.
  The young beauty was a stunning sight, an immaculate delicate beauty, held in perfect captivity and as she approached, led by the driver, Janes eyes fell into hers. Jane gasped
 Charlotte felt a tingle of excitement flow through her body at the womans shock. An excitement only victory could bring.
  “Let me explain Jane”, Charlotte purred, running one hand up the young beauties cocooned leg. “You see during the period when your silly court case prevented my expressing myself, I was introduced to an exciting new delight”.
 The word was clearly a pre planned signal to the driver, who bent and from the beauties ankle began to draw up the zipper which held the cape so tight. 
 Instantly like the peel from some exotically bizarre fruit, the tightly stretched latex smoothly spread apart to reveal the first glimpse of the soft juicy flesh within and as it rose it presented more and more until reaching the collar at the beauties throat the cape fell away.
  Jane gasped, the other dinners gasped, the waiters gasped. Only Charlotte and her driver remained cool. For beneath the cape the young woman is not naked.
  However she may as well have been. For the black latex dress she wore, though stretching from bust to ankle, was little more than two sides of a dress. Complete with long arm moulding sleeves, the two sides were connected together by a criss-cross of laces, drawn tight enough to let the latex cover her young breasts, whilst still leaving the entire front and back of the dress open, to reveal the beauties blossoming body for all to see. Only a tiny triangle of latex at her crotch was remaining to cover her total shame.
  “Turn child. Let everyone see you”. Under  Charlottes touch the trembling young woman now turned and as she did the latex rippled , glistened and  stretched, with a sensual ease. “Have you ever seen such a beautiful sight. I certainly never have and I have you to thank for it Jane. You and you little court case, because without it I would never have been introduced to a pleasure and delight beyond any I had ever experienced before… Feminisation.  Yes feminisation Jane, the teasing away of a young mans rough edges, the cleaning away of any of his hash thoughts or desires and the revelation of the silken butterfly within that nasty boyish body. Helpless and innocent”. 
     She gazed into Janes wide eyes and suddenly Jane understood and as the soft blue eyes of the young beauty gazed once more into hers she felt her stomach knot and her breath come in a startled gasp. “N….no?”.
  Charlotte smiled. “Mmmmm gorgeous isn’t he. I took him from his college a few months back. Paid the head to keep quiet. Money does matter to some people Jane. So vulgar, but so simple.  
 He did not want to come with me at first. To be honest he did not want to come with me at all. Kidnapping is such a hash word don’t you think, but……..some how it just adds to the fun and it gave me an excuse to use a rather lovely new latex hood I bought the other month. Very tight, very sexy. Bit of a struggle getting it on….no zip you see, one piece, very expensive but so worth it, all he could do was make little squeaks, very cute. ……Poor thing. He really had no idea what was to happen to him. Oh don’t get me wrong he did struggle wonderfully for a while, all wriggle and squirms and pleas and crys,  but I eventually calmed him, though I did I admit need a little …….scented help”.
  But Charlottes cool voice barely registered in Janes astonished and confused mind. She just stared in disbelief. “You…..you turned him into…..a…. a girl”.
  “I know, gorgeous isn’t he. Though I would not say he is a girl, I’m not a magician. No I would say he is more?…more sissy. At the moment. Oddly it did not take long to wash away most of the boyishness in him. He was rather feminine to begin with. But I expect you knew that already Jane. However it did take a while, to prepare him this morning. That dress needed some polishing and the heels are new and I admit a little high, but I wanted him to look his very best for this moment. For his Aunt Jane”. Charlotte stopped and taking a sip of wine lent forward to the dumbstruck Jane. “The trick is honey. You have no idea how soft and smooth skin gets after 2 days of bathing in pure honey, Oh and the scent, every centimetre of him is just divine and believe me I do mean every centimetre……..well one has to check ones own work. I do have standards Jane.” 
   Elegant and controlled, bathing in her pleasure, Charlotte rose from her seat and slipped her hand into the young beauties. “Come child. Oh and by the way Jane, I do not accept your offer. As I said dear what is money to me. So you see your company and I have agreed on another more…unique compensation package. One which benefits us both”.  With that she, turned to leave, but paused and looking back added, “You will be collected from your home tomorrow at 9am sharp……..I have a few…. loose ends… to wrap up with you. Dear Jane”............ 



Thank you all so much for your friendship and love
Stay safe, be happy
XXXXX
Andy











23 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. What a wonderful retrospective! For those of us who've enjoyed all that journey, it's great to see some old favourites again. You've made the last ten years interesting, entertaining and exciting, as well as full of intrigue with some of Lady Jane and her nephew's adventures and scrapes the latest "The Compensation Culture" being no exception.

    And what a time to introduce a new avatar. Is that a new little pageboy bob for our favourite sissymaid? It's lovely.

    Looking forward to the next ten.

    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear S , I think sometimes I might not have been happy enough to keep going if is wasn’t for your gentle hand.
      We have come so far together and I hope like this blog we can continue to share.
      Bless you and thank you.
      Yes I thought a little update was in keeping with the anniversary.
      Big hugs and some special kisses
      Xxx
      Your forever stable girl

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Andy! You share your interests and art in such an beautiful way.

    However long you choose to keep this blog running, I will be here to enjoy the stories and images you offer us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Sylvain, that is very kind of you. It is the fun and friendship I get from those like you to that keeps my enjoyment of this blog high.
      Big hugs
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  3. Wow ten years old, you're such a big boy now Andy. Congrats on keeping the site going & with wonderful art too. It's lovely to see a few of your old pieces & a lovely story for afters.
    Don't celebrate with too many cherries, & cream of course!!
    Take care, big anniversary hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I will save the cherries and cream until I have someone to share them on....... sorry, I meant with.
      I thank you in return for providing me with such wonderful stories to share. I am externally grateful
      Big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. You're wecome honey, & your first idea is more fun.
      Just noticed your wonderful piece of art below, very tasty, I expect the lovely maid is more comfortable with Lady Jane & Andy than at a wedding.

      xxxx

      Delete
    3. Yes I have someone in Lyon I am desperate to see again, I will save there cherries for her.
      Glad you liked the other piece , it is fun.
      Though I may need to repost it as it seems to have been missed.
      Xx

      Delete
  4. Andy,

    So great to see you've hit a major milestone.

    You've avoided the nastiness of other blogs by being true to yourself & only offering friendship to like individuals.

    We all love your work & hope you still enjoy sharing it with us all that you'll continue for another ten years.

    Thank you so much.

    -Dr. Strangequirk-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dr
      You are so very kind, I have never done so nor ever will allow this place to be anything but the sweet and fun place it is. Purely because I’m doing so I attract the sweetest of visitors, such as you.
      Bless you and big hugs
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  5. happy anniversary Andy 10 years is an achievement for sure and thanks for the bounty of images when you celebrate you sure do it in huge capacities.

    I have some new art I am revving up for you and i will be in touch but enjoy this special time

    regards Shado PS. Emma looks so fine in her outfits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shado
      Thank you for the kind message, I was miles away 10 years ago from where I am now.
      Ooooo art excellent I look forward to sharing, thank you
      I had lots of fun with Emma, such a beauty.
      Bless xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  6. Happy 10th anniversary. It indeed is of course with all those highlights, an online party if you will. Here’s to another lovely 10 years.
    The story is fabulous. I can almost hear the squeaks of the latex and leather. The multi layered shaping outfit is divine. Very thrilling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Aidan. I am so happy you liked all the different bits and bobs and .
      Bless you
      Xx

      Delete
  7. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Happy 10th and many more to come! Congratulations! It was great to see some of the old art works and was delighted that you included one of my favourites, "Parisian Chic" I wonder why that is a favourite, but I think you know. Loved the story, will we get an illustrated version of it?

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie. Thank you my dear friend, yes Parisian chic is a classic and I think I know why xx
      The story might inspire something, o can imagine it already so we shall see.
      Thank you for your kindness and support and contributions,
      Big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete
  8. Wow 10 yrs. congratulations my very dear friend. This blog has not had issues because of its caretaker. When someone who takes as much time as you do to answer our questions or who shares as much of themselves as you do with us then that doesn’t leave us with much reason to complain or for bickering. Andy I can’t speak for everyone but as for me your blog has been there for me this past yr and half in ways I never thought it could. Your friendship, passion, and wonderful personality has been a breath of fresh air during these crazy times. Your blog has provided an escape that for just a little bit of time lets us forget what’s going on around us and just get lost in your art and stories. Your blog that I hope lasts another 10 yrs will always have a special place in my heart. It gave me a chance to meet you and form a friendship that I hope will last for many years to come. Your friendship and blog has done more for me than I could ever put into words. So I hope you know how much you have touched my life. So thank you thank you thank for your art your stories your kindness your support and friendship and most of all for putting up with my constant questions. Always a fan and you will always have my support. Be safe be happy and continue being your amazing self. Happy 10th my very dear friend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dear friend, you are too kind, I blush with modesty at your words, thank you thank you xx
      I feel free to reveal myself because everyone has been so friendly and warm to me and have given me as much as I to you.
      I am glad and happy to know you and I wish you well.
      Your Thoughts and ideas are as much of a fuel to the blog as anything and I am so happy to create and share .
      As for your constant and interminable questions lol you know you are welcome to ask
      And I will always answer, you are my friend and I respect you.
      Big big hugs
      Andy
      Your European friend
      Xxx

      Delete
  9. Dare I say (write) it yet again? . . . . another trip down Memory Lane. You skills and style have evolved beautifully, and the amount of your Anniversary special was overwhelming. You are a unique talent.
    I almost did not comment as the shear amount of your admirers have said it all, but
    * * * * CONGRATULATIONS ! ! !
    Stay well and healthy and I hope for many more years of your wonderful varied delights. The plethora of variety is, at times, overwhelming. In a very good way.
    Thanks to you, and all of the others you deign to include for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bless you my dear Lee, you are so sweet and fun I am so happy to know you, your messages and emails are such fun and an inspiration to me.
      I am glad to overwhelm you and remember there are over 1000 other posts to look back on.
      Bless you and big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete
  10. Add my name to the list of those giving you a much deserved Congratulations. Your art continues to improve and provide your admirers with something to look forward to each week. When I write an Andy and Jane story I always make sure that my readers visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello RH
      I am so glad to have you back in the SSnS family abs so grateful for your time and contributions, You care for my characters like your own .
      Bless you and thank you
      Xxx
      Andy

      Delete
  11. Wow has it really been 10 years. Doesn't time fly when you are having fun. This place has been one of my (well used) bookmarks for pretty much the duration. It's been wonderful to witness how your art has evolved over time and also your imagination with it. One of the highlights of my week is checking in to see what new adventures you have come up with for our beloved hero/heroine and the supporting cast. Your blog must surely now be at the top, or very near of a list of feminization/sissy art resources.
    I also want to thank you for introducing me to the wonderful world of Christeen, again another highlight of the week, simply wonderful art capturing a young man's journey in to femininity.
    Here's to another fabulous 10 years.....thankyou Andy.

    Sending Love and Hugs
    Stacy x

    ReplyDelete