Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 8 March 2021

New Art , Tears of A Princess

     Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
Another wondeful 
preview of a 
new piece by our 
friend Christeen








Hi Everyone.
   Well I think I have it all up and running again, so fingers crossed I should be creating new stuff very soon YYaaayyyyy!!!!
    Not that I have been sitting Idol, I have created a few odd bits and bobs and written a kinky little story, un-connected to Andy and all that, but one I had been wanting to get down for ages.
    However today I have a new piece from my backup collection (which now amounts to a mere 2)
     You recall a few weeks ago, I presented a piece called Surprise, for which our Friend S created such a lovely story. Well at the time a said I was not happy with the way the art  came out and I could not find the story behind it. Well I took the shape and form of that piece and re-worked it into something I was happy with and so today we get to see it.
  Not the most spectacular piece but I  love the emotion of it, especially on Andy's face, a kind of confused joy, a disbelief at what has just happened. It is also the first time we have seen this colour on our Hero/Heroine and I chose it to deliberately heighten the "happy sunniness" of the piece.
 Anyway It is pretty self contained, so I hope you like this.

Big Big Hugs
XXX
Andy






12 comments:

  1. Joyous. Not just Andy but all of us that you're back on-line.

    Idle? Never. But Andy is definitely Will's Idol, and more importantly his Ideal: a vision of radiant, feminine perfection as the judges have seen so exactly.

    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, basic Spelling error, always post when one is fully awake LOL
      Thank you for you kind words my dear S, all I need now is time to work
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm happy, like many others certainly, that you're able to bring to life the images you have in your mind again. The uncertainty of not knowing when your equipment would perform correctly again must have been a stressor.

    Andrew is surprised, but was there ever any doubt that he would do well? And not to diminish his accomplishment, but Lady Jane doesn't seem to be very surprised herself. Might she have influenced the results?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvain it was a little worrying there for a few days, in know I could use another program but I know this old one inside out.
      Fingers crossed
      Yes Jane is her usual calm self, this is not for her but for Andys self esteem and for his beloved Will
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy.
    Aw, poor Andy is all aflutter with his amazing accomplishment, and lovely Will is unable to get a word in. And of course Lady Jane is as elegant as ever, never allowing anything to distract her.
    I do love Andys' smokey yellow dress, any finer it would be completely see-thru.

    Good to hear you have fixed your machine, hope it stays that way.

    Take care, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey, yes I imagine Andy will e going six to the dozen, all excited and giddy.
      Wills arms will calm him though, I can imagine him falling asleep in his arms later that evening.
      Thanks so much
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. A winning Andy rushing to he Hunk, and Auntie. So happy, so proud. Positively floating as is his dress, light and airy below the waist. I wonder if he were entered as Amanda? Andy will have sweet dreams of this night and the night to follow with William. Can he truly have the best of both worlds?
    Welcome back, and a congratulations for the result of all of your hard work getting up and running.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I think he was entered as Andy, but as ever that can be male our feminine, the assumption that it was the female was quite natural, but such a thrill to Andy.
      Bless you my dear Lee
      Big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. I was a little confused by the eyebrows. Kinda looks like he is thinking very hard about something.

      Delete
    3. Yes I think he is thinking really hard, trying to compute what has just happened xx

      Delete
  5. Very glad your tech is mended.

    That absolutely fabulous yellow gown is a sure way to help winning anything.

    So much emotions, phew! definitely needs Will help

    I think Aunty Jane’s dress is also pretty.

    ReplyDelete