Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 1 March 2021

New Art. January

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon Today
It's Monday and
that can only
mean another super
exclusive preview
from the wonderful
Christeen.




Hi Everyone
  Hope you are all safe and well.
You may recall the on going saga of my messed up Paintshop program, well it continues, something is wrong somewhere, none of my commands work right and it is making working on it so slow as to be pointless. 
    So I have had to uninstall and re-install again, which means starting over. This means I have been unable to create anything new for weeks now. 
  The only bright note is that I do have a few in reserve, however today I will take the opportunity to share the first of the original pieces created for the Patreon Andy Calendar.
  My apologies to those who have seen this on Patreon already, but if I commit some of my reserve pieces already and can't get the software running, I could run dry. Believe me this situation is driving me mad and I can't wait to get it sorted.
  So here we are, this is from January and features Andy modeling an item from the new Boy? collection.
  My very best wishes and apologies again, fingers crossed we can get going again next week.

XXX
Andy




  

14 comments:

  1. White Rabbits.
    Hope your machine gets well soon.
    It's still a lovely piece. Miss January would warm any frozen heart.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my Dear S, both for the kind words and the greeting
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Andy, sweetheart

    I've heard of suffering for your art, but that poor sissy is absolutely freezing. Get her inside and warm her up. ;)

    Big hugs

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thunbk there will be plenty of kind people willing to help warm our sweet Andy up
      XX

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy.

    I do hope that Jane has a lovely warm drink all ready for him when the photographer has finished, the poor boy must be freezing stood there in such a gorgeous skimpy outfit.
    Or maybe you're just teasing us, & he's really in a warm studio in mid July, with just a winter backdrop.

    Best of luck, I do hope you manage to fix your machine, it can be very frustrating.

    Big hugs to all, take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend
      I image it to be in a nice studio, however to achieve certain physical attributes, created by cold weather, I also image the temperature to be pretty chilly.
      Andy will definitely be needing a good warm
      XX

      Delete
  4. Wearing such an outfit in January in Montréal, Andrew would definitely have no worries about tucking!

    I hope you can fix your equipment soon. ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Yes, very chilly Sylvain
      Thank you for your best wishes. I hope so too
      XX

      Delete
  5. As always, Andy is a breath of fresh air, or is that frozen air? At least the photographer did not get the stream of mist coming off his breath. He had better get inside soon before his nipples get frozen erect permanently. As stunning as he is, they surely put him through his paces. yet he always acquiesces.
    Thank you for the memory, I hope your troubles work out soon. If you need to relax and unwind, I have a selection of decent wines and am not half bad at a shoulder rub. Just offerin' M'Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH Lee I could do with a nice rub down, I have the wine ,a nice Shiraz tonight.
      I am about to start rebuilding the software again, just in time to put Andy into something warmer for the summer months.
      Fear not, I am certain someone will be on hand to thaw Andy out.
      XXX

      Delete
  6. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Andy looks truly stunning as Miss January for Boy?'s calendar (as he also does for March in his riding habit) Clearly he has learned a lot since starting his modelling career; the pout, the gap at top of his legs, the tiny panties, the lovely white boots, the fur. These calendars will change hands for a lot of money as the Pirelli calendars used to.

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww bless you Stevie, that is so sweet, I am glad you liked it and that you liked the latest one, Thank you so much XXX
      Yes he has learnt a lot and now has a signature pose.
      A full set of calendar images, would be amazing, imagine if they were all signed as well
      XXX

      Delete
  7. No problem seeing something again. Let’s me think another though. You’re both suffering for art. The chilly pic and the iffy PC )D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely outfit for a beautiful boy ... who cares about practicalities when looking exquisite is the thing which matters ..... but surely there are three places which would give an even prettier look by being warmed by small round soft white mink muffins?

    ReplyDelete