Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 26 February 2021

Fri-Yayyyyyyy it's Christeen

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
March Is just
around the corner
and so it is time
to present the next 
page in our exclusive
Andy Calendar and
this month it looks
like spring is bringing
some unexpected changes.










Hi Everyone
    I do hope we have all made it safely to Friday and as it is Friday, that can only mean one thing, the glorious and this time a little naughty art of Christeen. 
Enjoy
XXX
Andy








13 comments:

  1. Hi Andy & Christeen.

    Now that Chris has asked, in pic 2, I am wondering if he is self assemble like the mannequin?
    Pic 3: His life as a boy changed slightly, and he is now perfectly modelling ladies clothes as we can see in Picture 1.

    I hope everyone is doing fine. Take care, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MSH, I'm certain Chris no longer can self assemble anything without permission.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. WOW an upper torso shot of Chris' enhanced breast. If the dress figururine ever gets fitted for lingerie, will they have to put something in the crotch area to simulate a slight bulge? or just leave it as is to enhance the illusion of a total conversion.. This was well done BTW

    regards shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shadoman, I would think that Chris, Auntie and Mademoiselle would prefer a no bulge appearance.
      Chisteen

      Delete
    2. so at this stage of Chris' life how old is he/she.. I'm guessing at least 20.. is his aunt his legal ward or does he have parents.. In my comics the parents are usually deceased and my character usually is a ward of the court handed over to a living relative.. Since we have seen Chris' growing up all these years I'm going to say a ward of the court and hand off to nearest living relative.

      Regards Shadoman

      Delete
    3. I've never said as well as you do here, but you've summed it up pretty well Shadoman.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Love 1 and 3 especially. Chris is obviously living as a well brought up young lady. I have no doubt that he has a team of nannies to bathe and dress him as he obviously cannot do this for himself. I see that in number 3 he is gloved as a proper young lady should be at all times. Of course he will be veiled when going out in public. I love the gorgeous fur cape he is wearing in the picture on the wall. He would need to be helped into the lime by the chauffeur when going out in this.

    Love and XXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie, Chris certainly needs help preparing and then wearing all we see.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Naughty Fridays, I love it. Gorgeous art.

    1, a girl can never have enough diamonds; especially lovely when making a swishy pattern on a pink dress. Chris is going to make all the girls jealous.

    2, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Now there’s a perfect template to make snugly fitting dresses for Chris to get amazed at first wearing. Of course nice and tight panties if not anatomical correct.

    3, ah the perfect lady, it’s okay to be whimsical for the old times, but it’s much sweeter now, deep down he knows that I’m sure.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit naughty I agree Aidan. BTW, both are mannequins, so no harm done.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. I guess I have a fondness for a long, flowing brunette. Especially with red highlights. Chris is a pure delight as such and even more so with his period piece as in #3. I do hope he fits through the door and will be frustrated getting in the limo with the help of his driver and handsome companion. One pulling while the other pushes? Adventures await as he moves up Levels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Yes, dress management is now a major concern for our petticoated boy.
      Christeen

      Delete
  6. oh Christeen, i love all your art but piture no 2 with chris's left breast and nipple fully exposed, WOW!!!!!!. In my opinion its your best picture ever.

    ReplyDelete