Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 4 February 2021

The World of Christeen

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month






On Patreon Today
A skip through a
few ideas and working
boards for completed
works and some unused
outfits and things.









Hi Everyone
   I hope I am not speaking out of turn, but our dear friend Christeen has not be too well of late, however she still sent us these super wonderful new pieces to enjoy.
 I am sure i speak for everyone when i wish her a speedy recovery.
XXX
Andy





8 comments:

  1. Well these would be a wonderful 'pick me up'. Thank you Christeen and hope you get well soon.
    Andy's S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christeen, hope that you aren't too poorly & you recover very quickly. And that everyone else is OK.

    Always had the sneaky suspicion that Chris was only pouting, just to put on a good show for his Aunt.
    (Pic 1) Is he really hoping that he looks pretty?
    (Pic 3) The lovely boy is only standing in front of the window so everyone that is passing can admire his beauty.

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to send my best regards to Christeen and wish her a speedy recovery from whatever ails her. Thank you for sending your weekly trio. Delightful as always. Stay safe, and take care of #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 Brilliant. Chris's feminisation is working, just like any young girl, he likes to put his new "puppies" on display and show them off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christeen, wishing you a speedy and full recovery. Three gorgeous artworks in every way, many thanks.
    1, Chris has nothing to worry about after the full treatment. The buddy will be good surprised. I love that shade of dress with the hair and matches the blindfold perfectly
    2, Chris is terrified for his Street Cred as any boy would be. Is old friend will be shocked but his heart will melt when he sees petticoated boy in that gorgeous peach dress.
    3, Chris has lovely lingerie and some of his naughtiness comes through as expected trying to show off his new puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andy and Christeen fans,
    Due to some medical issues my Christeen production will be near zero for a while. I'll be raiding my stockpile to supply Andy and petticoated.com with reduced amounts, to make them last a bit longer. At any rate, thanks for your concerns and best wishes. I'm of the hope that Chris's world will continue well into the future.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christeen, you have my thanks and friendship, I will keep your place warm and I have no doubt that even one piece for your art a week would lift all our hearts.
      Best wishes
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. Definitely. I'm sure Andy speaks for us all.
      S x

      Delete