Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 14 February 2021

New Art, Whilst her back was turned

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
A super sweet preview
of a new piece by Christeen.
Remenber Patreon is
the only place you will be
able to see this piece
for the next month.










Hi Everyone
    OMG OMG I am so so sorry for not replying to emails or comments or message over the last few days, I have been driven mad by major tech collapse which has taken me all my spare time to sort out. All my art files vanished, so that scared the poop out of me, but now i have them back they have been backed up twice, plus my art programme then decided to join in and do nothing. 
    I know I am off work at the moment, so weekends don't really matter, but I still have my freelance work to complete and other stuff to do and with my machine leaping and crashing around me, it has been a real nightmare, so again I am so very sorry and I will get back to you all and that includes all you sweethearts who have sent me things and links,( Latex Sev, Pilar Rubio I love that).
   So I think maybe we mighty not have a Wednesday round up this week, just to give me some space.

   Anyway enough of that rant, I still have something to share with you.
A new piece of art, previewed on Patreon, which generated lots and lots of ideas and theories, some way better than mine, but here is my version and I hope you all like it.
XXX
Andy



Andy In golden chains?, spirited away behind Janes back? Is that dark haired beauty with her hand so deliberately placed on Janes back the villain here?
All I know is it's Andy at his cutest and that means his most vulnerable. Vac wrap? Sea shipping? Jane should not have turned her back.



Below are two alternatives put forward on Patreon by our friends.

Lee
Auction complete, as Lady Jane hands off her ward to his new matron. Fear in Andy's eyes as he wonders for how long. Can their truly be a latex minimalist? Not much in the way of jewelry, adornments or sparkle. Sissy pink from cosmetics, through dress to booties. Shiny. How long will he be away with his new Mistress? What new skill will he be taught? Adventure awaits. No need for luggage. As always, eyes everywhere, acceptance tabulated, records kept, neat and tidy. Quite respectable, from the outside, to a passer by.

Queenofmy

Now I could be wrong which at this point is a good chance but I think this is the final stage for being chosen to be in the sisterhood .  Andrews expression is  one of  uncertainty.  As he is lead past his aunt she does not seem happy or sad.  It’s as if she is hiding her true emotions for Andrews benefit or even for the sisterhood. Though Andrew seems uncertain he does not seemed surprised so maybe his aunt told him what the evening festivities were.  Where the pledges had to show there skills at finding potential sissies and demonstrating there abilities of making the sisterhoods version of a perfect sissy.  The winner would be allowed to be the next member of the sisterhood.  
  Unfortunately Aunt Jane wouldn’t realize the chaos being chosen to be the next member would bring to her and Andrews life until it was to late.   
  Or there is no drama and this was a charity event and Aunt Jane had Andrew go up on stage as part of the auction and who ever was the highest bidder was able to have Andy as there personal helper/maid for his entire spring break.  Little did he know his aunt had already made arrangements with one of her friends to be the highest bidder.  She was all for charity but Andrews happiness and safety always came first.  Though keeping her dear Andrew second guessing and being uncertain was another matter.  He was entirely tooo cute when he was blushing.  Well that’s my opinion.....I can’t wait to see the true story.  Simply beautiful my dear dear friend

10 comments:

  1. Totally approve of your scenario. Poor Andy taken away while Aunt Jane is distracted (it's amazing how cubicle doors can stick in the Ladies Room when The Sisterhood wants). It's just as well she had him chipped when she last took Fifi to the vets. At least it wasn't Fifi being taken to Korea, given what can happen to dogs there. But the band would be sure to find Andy rather scrumptious. (Such a good marketing idea to form a new band given the successes of BTS and BLACKPINK. Identify the gap in the market. So BTS2. No the second version of the Bangtang Boys but 'Be The Sissy' would attract girl and boy admirers worldwide. But of course, K-Pop bands go through rigorous training and they no doubt know that Andy is one of the few westerners who is likely to prove capable. It's such a shame that people will deliberately confuse what the B stands for.)

    Like the other scenarios too, particularly Queenofmy. For Lee's, I'm rather doubtful about Jane handing off Andy to a new matron. Lending him, perhaps. Never to just let go.

    Ah well, Pride before a Fall for Jane. (Which I hope provided some inspiration.)

    Hope your're well adn your machine gets better soon.

    Yous S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S
      Thank you so much for such a fun comment and so full of KPop detail, We have not seen enough KPop vinyl recently so maybe Andy will inject new life.
      No I can't see Jane deliberately letting Andy go, her back is turned, the dark haired woman is keeping it that way,with her hand.
      Maybe in next months calendar we might find out if Andy is success (or maybe not if I can't get it all up and running again).
      I run two machines, a new one (which I am on now) am my old one which i usually use for blog and art and stuff.
      It is getting there.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  2. Andy, hired? More like Shangaied to me! Which is ironic considering where he's headed. Looking like this, though, he could truly become the lead singer and public face of a new K-Pop band. Let's hope Jane doesn't take too long to realize Andy's been abducted.

    And it seems to me this is not the first time Andy experiences vacuum-packing for travel...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shianghai'd it is Sylvain and as Andy has no paperwork on him there is no option other than to package him and send him freight.
      But he will be well cared for, he is extremely valuable.
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Oh, isn't modern technology simply wonderful? Glad you got it all fixed at last, Andy.
    Hi, I wonder if a certain Lady Jane has been using the sisterhood to help her, or maybe it's a charity event, we all know how Jane can be so sweet if the mood takes her; and the dark haired lady is congratulating her on the high bids.
    I do like his little ankle decorations, perhaps they should be chained too, then Andy might have heard how he is not flying first class this time.
    Best wishes to all, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      Machine still not on top form, this is my other machine on which i do proper work.
      Thin a little relaxant in his apple juice will see him safely packaged without a struggle or need for extra chains.
      Thank you so much Mandy
      XXX

      Delete
  4. Well I don’t feel bad about getting it wrong now. I mean Kpop group was so far out there. Though that does bring up a question? Is he going to be the band mascot? The face of the band? A beautiful face to put people in the seats. Cheering on the band and getting the crowd pumped up. In less.........Does Andrew have a beautiful singing voice we didn’t know about? Looks talent and a sweet and caring personality? It won’t be long till he has millions of screaming fans. .....ohhhhh this could branch off and be another reality where Andrew becomes music sensation.........my oh my such possibilities. Though I don’t think your time table could handle another version of Andrew. Though it would be amazing. Maybe think about it and add it to your already long list of ideas.
    Either way loved the story and as always love the mystery and your ability to keep me guessing.
    Also thank you S for liking my ramblings 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear friend
      Another branch to Andy's story?, I think you are right, it might be another world to explore, not that we don't have enough already LOL.
      Glad to still be able to surprise you and I hope I can always keep you guessing.
      What fate or roll Andy will have in the glamorous world of Kpop, we shall have to wait and see. As for A singing voice, in Andy's world, you know he sings like an angel (can't say the same for me LOL)
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete