Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 22 February 2021

New Art. "One Kiss"

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month


On Patreon today
Another wonderful
preview piece from
the brilliant
Christeen. This
one is just so sweet.








Hi Everyone.
    Well, my computer is running super fine, however my old paintshop 8 on which i do my art is completely knackered and so I had to reload it all and then lay it out in the way I used to have it, you know so you can navigate real quick and this is taking so long to get right.
    I have only been able to create one new piece and that took so much time it was quite exhausting. However, fortunately I have a few up my sleeve and so without a trip or a slip I bring you the full version of a piece I previewed on Patreon a week or so ago.
   Now then, Over on Patreon our friends,took this as a direct continuation of  "What if" https://smoothslicknshiny.blogspot.com/2021/02/new-art-what-if.html and to my delight came up with such sweet ideas that I felt I had made a mistake in my thinking. Then to put the lid on it our dear Skinnie Stallion (S) created such a beautiful little story to go with it that I fell into a quandary over how to present this new piece. So, because my version differs from Skinnie's, I will post my version today, just as usual for everyone to hopefully enjoy and then on the Wednesday round up I will post Skinnie's story in full for you to enjoy separately. That way Skinnies work gets the attention it deserves. Sounds fair? Good.
    You know, on some blogs the blogger, comes in, posts something, drops the mic and leaves. 
  And so, here is Andy, once more all a naughty tremble, for your delight.

XXX
Andy




    

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. Your image is so cute and affectionate, and, dare I say, for once somewhat naughtier than mine. But hey, that translucent latex does show everything. I think I could weave your version with mine if you wanted.

    Panties? I think Andy might have been a bit forgetful after his fright at the supermarket. Or is he (and Will) caught up in Aunt Jane's wiles again? She does look very confident and assured knowing full well how her young man is reacting. It had to happen sometime and it was best it happened when Andy was showing his true side. Tight latex jeans he might try and argue about though the heels would be problematic. But in his normal home attire as her sissy maid, Will could be no doubt as to Andy's real nature and desires. Poor lamb. He's so confused. What a day it's been.

    Fabulous.
    Your S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S, please no your story stands on it's own, I like i very much thank you XX
      I thunk those panties will need to be very tiny but very controlling, however they do squeeze an over excited youg boyhood in the most unforgiving way.
      Bless you
      XX

      Delete
  2. No matter whether this image follows "What if" or not, there is only one thing that matters: Will loves Andy. Accessorily to that, Jane appreciates Will, both for himself and for his attitude towards Andy.

    Now we, who have seen the near future you have shown us a few times, know how that will turn out, and you have hinted at least twice to Andy wearing a wedding gown, but I wonder how Andy would look and feel wearing a bridesmaid dress on the arm of a tuxedoed Will, attending the wedding of a good friend in the Village. (A collaboration with Mistress LeatherBeth, maybe?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a brilliant idea, Sylvain! A bridesmaid. Yes, that would be nice. I wonder who'll catch the bride's bouquet (nosegay)? I wonder?
      S

      Delete
    2. Funnily enough I have created Andy in a gown alongside Will, but I like the bridesmaid idea very much
      Thank you Sylvain
      XXX

      Delete
    3. Sylvain, dear

      What an interesting suggestion. I'm currently working on my next story, and, as Andy will confirm, it certainly isn't a wedding tale.
      I could, however, introduce a couple of characters and see how we go from there.
      Big hugs

      Beth

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy.
    I don't think Andy has to worry about Auntie Jane being upset, she looks rather relaxed but that depends on how many little accidents have occurred.
    There seems to be so much love passing between Will and Andy that Jane must be proud of her nephew.
    Hope all is well,hugs xxx
    PS. Glad you remembered that it was Monday, I almost forgot...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, not sure I remember which day it is now.
      Thank you for your kind words, I am glad to convey the love between the characters.
      XX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. Always an adventure with these two, or is it three? Andy would make a beautiful Bridesmaid. Great tangent. Now he seems to have given in to his feelings and is melting back into Williams strong arms. Teasing for a kiss to his offered neck. Does he dream of cheering Will on from the sidelines? Until then, he must take little pleasures in Will's touch. Caressing his arm and nibbling on his hoops. Warm breath on his exposed skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, yes Andy is melting, you can see by his body angle, he just wants to drop back into Wills arms and take that soft kiss on his neck.
      I think the bridesmaid image will be made as soon as i can get running again
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Very lovely scene for all three. Thankfully Will is strong to catch Andy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If Will plants a soft kiss on Andy's neck it will send him over the edge again! It sounds as if Andy has already soiled his panties today, has Aunt Jane fitted Andy with the Hummingbird and just how much it's been singing? Especially as Andy gave her exclusive permission to control it from her mobile phone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend xx
      Yes I do think Andy has had a mishap already today, whether it was from Will touch or the hum of his little toy, we may never know. However you are right a kiss on the neck will send Andy swooning xx

      Delete
  7. Lovely piece my friend. It makes you wonder though how much time has passed since the scene in the store. It must have been awhile. Andrew does not seem to be scared or in doubt. Far from it instead it seems he is doing everything he can to not add to the clothes that need hand washing and Will is head over heels in love with Andrews new looks and aunt Jane seems to be smirking. Though Whether it’s from the scene she walked in on or because of future plans she has for Andrew we will have to wait and see. Either way it’s wonderful and Andrews maids dress is so cute and Janes pants are amazing. I love it as always my very dear friend. Looking forward to the next exciting adventure of Jane and Andrew.
    Till next time my European friend
    Keep up the mesmerizing work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello me dear friend
      How much time has passed is all up to you, but yes there is a shift in Andy's reactions, He can't resist Will's touch, despite his need to remain calm.
      I like it that you think Andy is saving on the cleaning bills, by wearing less and less LOL, Ii think he would prefer to be wearing a little more.
      Jane is enjoying the show, but still needs to keep for order, hence the, suggestion that Will has somewhere else to go and should let Andy get on with his duties.
      Thank you so much for your kindness and fun, my very best wishes go all the way back to you
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete