Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 29 March 2021

New Art .The Tarnished Crown

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon today
a superb preview
of an new piece by
Christeen.









Hi Everyone
   I was not going to post this one today, however our friend Skinnie S has just written a superb short story by way of  my Patreon preview and so I thought I would post my version of events today and give the piece time to rest before posting Skinnies's story in a week or so, because believe me you don't want to mix the two up.
   Anyway, here is the latest Lady Jane Adventure. It is the cover to part one of The Tarnished Crown and is quite a fun little piece, with nice touch of the British love of Kink about it.
  Hope you enjoy
XXX
Andy



Hello again,
  Well it seems there is a world of naughty fun going on behind the closed doors of the British aristocracy and even her majesties granddaughter has found a safe place to indulge her pleasures safe in the knowledge that Lady Jane is the most loyal and trustworthy of her grand mothers subjects.
   I would like to point out the mixture of old and new technology is quite deliberate, remember these are different tales and set in a different era of  futures past.
XXX
Andy

6 comments:

  1. Oopsie, didn't see that one coming. Behind closed doors, indeed. Whatever will playtime evolve into with the help of the trustworthy Lady Jane, and apprentice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. British aristocracy a wonderful kinky bunch , so I have been told ‘wink wink’
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Definitely enjoyed that. Thanks.
    I bet There’s lots of these hidden naughty fun in those echelons.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan
      Yes yes, the higher one goes the kinkier they younger generations get.
      Lol
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Absolutely ADORE the bondage in this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend
      Thank you so glad you liked it, it is a simple bondage but it really wanted that blindfold and gag combination.
      Big hugs
      Xxx

      Delete