Please help keep
our blog alive.
From only $4 a month
Due to an error on
my part I am a week
early with next months
page in our exclusive
Calendar.
But never mind because
its a delightfully
naughty image featuring
Rhys Jenner for JaneStyle
fashions
Hi Everyone
So I am still running hard to keep everything going and I thank all of you who helped me out with re-posting my art on social media and I will get to thanking you all personally as soon as I can.
So Welcome to Friday and that means super classic Christeen art,curated by Miss Kimmi and I do hope Blogger will posts Kimmi's super captions correctly this time. Last week has been corrected.
Biggest hugs
XXX
Andy
11/24/20 -1663 - Someone has been a bad boy… er… girl. Chris needs to let Alex linger in her corner… er… cage time. Chris knows he needs to be good. He is so cute today in that dress and pretty curls. But what on earth is Chris holding? Debuted 11/20/20 right here on Andy Latex.
3/7/20 - 1475 - However unnerving their early years of petticoating were, Chris and his feminized friend Alex now love being girly girls. There’s almost no boy left in them. Thank goodness. Debuted 3/5/20 right here on Andy Latex.

.png)
.png)
.png)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment