Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Sunday 21 March 2021

New Art. Meeting Mrs Blumbaum

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month
On Patreon Today
A super special
preview form
the amazing mind
of Christeen.
Such a fun piece
this one is.



Hi everyone
     Happy Monday, I hope everyone is safe and well, but if Monday is getting you down, let me try to lighten the mood with a sweet and gentle piece, one which comes with it's own little vignette, just to help clarify the story I am telling.
 Now When I posted this on Patreon, minus my dialog and with one slight, very slight difference it created an entirely different emotion to the one I captured in this.
 It is amazing how we can interpret things in differing ways, with just one slight change.
   However that was just me being naughty and I thank everyone who posted ideas and stories over on Patreon, you are all such fun.
  So here is my version, I hope you like it as much as the previous one.
My biggest hugs
XXX
Andy


Meeting Mr Blumbaum 

   Andy took a breath, every time Will slipped his hand into his, it sent tingles of joy and warmth through him. Now he felt safe, now he had Will beside him, that smile, those eyes and that relaxed calm nature, he felt…….happy.
  “Hey, don’t worry, Mister and missus Blumbaum is a nice people, He’s a bit old fashioned but she is …… well she’s gonna love you”.
   Will sensed something else, the rise and fall of his friends chest, smooth and flawless above his beautify gown. was quick.
   “You ok?”
   “Is this ok?” 
    “Yeah you look gorgeous, I love the hair. You look…beautiful”
Andy blushed and smiled, words like that felt like warm sunlight on his skin, so relaxing and welcome.
   “It’s a bit Katy Perry….the hair I mean”, again a flicker of uncertainty, “No I mean, you and me, here….it’s ok?”
    “What do you mean?” Will asked a hint of concern, in his softly accented voice.
    “It’s just….when we go to my events it’s easy, I mean…it’s like, Hello this is my boyfriend Will…..you know easy, but ….but sometimes I don’t know what I am?.. I don’t want to embarrass you”
   Will shook his head, his floppy hairs falling into his eyes. He stepped closed, his natural height advantage allowing him to be gently dominant. “Mister Blumbaum invited me and a guest, which implies significant other and you Andy Watson are that very significant other and I know exactly who you are and I am proud to have to with me, to be with and you…..all you ever do is, thrill and excite me,…..you could never embarrass me”.
   If there had not been other guests lined up behind them, Andy would have extended on his toes and kissed his boyfriend, but instead the kiss came with his eyes, blue and sparkling, like the Diamonds adorning his neck.
  “You know”, said Andy gazing up into his beloved Wills eyes, his tone soft and warm, sexual, “Don’t get used to being taller than me buster, once this gown is off, it will be back to the serious heels”.
   “Hell yes ma’am” Will replied, his eyes warm with love, “I will even help you into them”.
  For a moment they held each others eyes, if they had been alone anything might have happened and probably would have, but at that moment
   “William, Hello”. The  pair broke into smiles at Mr Blumbaums warm greeting.  
  Mister Blumbaum, thank you for this invitation,”, Will said extending his hand in greeting to the slightly rumpled gentleman before him and then to the glamorous brunette at his side. “and so nice to meet you again Mrs Blumbaum” 
  “Not at all William, nice to have you here and this….”, The gentleman’s greeting moved to the slightly nervous beauty in the glistening gown. “….must be Andrew, Will has told us so much about you”
   Andy’s heart skipped and the glanced look of surprise to Will clearly transmitted to their hosts.
   “Oh I am sorry”, Missus Blumbaum said  “Is it Andy?”
  “Er…I’m sorry, No Andrew is ….I just don’t hear it from people I don’t know, it’s usually Andy”
   The woman’s face warmed, her understanding clear. “It’s the separation of  work and personal time, totally understand. We all know Andy the famous Boy boy, I mean you can’t open a magazine without seeing your face, but tonight William wanted us to meet Andrew, his boyfriend and it is an absolute joy to do so. However William would never make a poet, his description of your beauty really did not do you justice. and that gown, my goodness. Is it hot?”
   “I little”, Andy replied, glancing down at the gleaming lilac Latex, the warm lights from the chandeliers sparkling and shimmering across its glass like surface. “But I like it, kind of feel odd wearing anything else now”.
    “Yes of course and it would be odd to see the Boy boy in anything else, but your story is just so fascinating my dear. Perhaps you might let me do an article on you, we could meet at the London house maybe, I would so love to get to know you…..better.”
  Andy smiled his agreement.
  However, the look in their hostesses’ eyes and the seductive stroke of her thumb across the back of his hand was lost to the young beauty.  For at that moment, his stomach was a flutter with a million tiny wigs of delight.
  You see, there had been no pretense in his introduction, no disguise, no uncertainty in Wills calm voice.
   To the world he may be sweet, feminine and beautiful, the now oh so very famous Boy boy.  However to Will, his beloved Will, he was all these things, but more importantly he was still Andrew………his boyfriend and he couldn't stop smiling 


15 comments:

  1. A perfect evening: Will and Andy have together and entirely comfortable and natural. Everything Andy has ever wanted. And Will knowing where his love resides, and understanding where it's always been it's now he can admit to himself and the world.

    But Mrs Blumbaum is also clearly captivated. And not by Mr.Blumbaum. I feel we may meet Mrs Blumbaum again in the not too distant future.

    Great work.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S
      Thank you so much, I just wanted to make a very happy moment and yes , I think we may well be meeting Mrs Blumbaum again
      Xx

      Delete
  2. If I am to believe the small details at the feet of the Blumbaums, this would be the office Christmas party of the company Will works at. The gown is superb and Andrew's hair complements it well, and the small clutch and jewelry are nice touches.

    Are you sure Andrew can escape the clutches of Mrs Blumbaum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct Sylvain, this is just a company event, so Andy is dressed in an elegantly uncluttered fashion, still a Boy? Gown but from the couture line.
      Does Mrs Blumbaum have clutches? We shall see xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Andy, what a lovely seasonal party with Andy & Will so relaxed in each others company.
    Loved the dress & Will so beautifully garbed, just to show off the the of his life & totally unconcerned about anything, & Andy was rather sweet to allow Will to stand taller.

    Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy
      Yes it was a kind thing to step into lower heels, but this is Wills night and his event, so it is right Andy should not be the centre.
      I took an age to get Andys eye line right, if gaze is at Will and no one else
      Xxx

      Delete
  4. I think that the smile tells it all. Just so very happy to be with William, and now also able to get dress up for the festivities. I like Sylvain's idea of an office Christmas Party. I also like the minimalist accessories on Andi. A bracelet and a slim necklace. He sparkles from his eyes down to his slippers. Or is it glows? Either way, no need for excessive accessories. I hope the evening is all they could have hoped.
    There will always be jealousy in the world. Especially an ( deleted by me, too viscous an imagination) Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have lovely imagination Lee xx
      Thank you for understanding this piece so well, yes it is all about Will abs Andy is almost dressed down in that simple gown and minimal accessories.
      Even his hair, though cute and feminine is not it’s usual eye catching red.
      Xx

      Delete
  5. Happy Equinox, plus two, to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say that Mr. Blumbaum is far from being 'old-fashioned' as Will described him. He appears to be quite accepting of Will and Andy's relationship. I think Mrs. Blumbaum is more to worry about. Either for Will, Andy...or both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right RH Mr Blumbaum seems accepting of it all, but perhaps she, with that stroke of her thumb on Andys hand has made her interest very clear
      Xxx

      Delete
  7. Oh boy oh boy, a beautiful world.
    xx

    ReplyDelete