Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 25 September 2023

New Art. VPL

  Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month








On Patreon Today
Monday brings us
a new and  wonderful
piece of art from
our dear Christeen.
I am sure
you are going to
love this one







Hi Everyone.
  Welcome to another Monday, I hope you are all well.
  Today we have the completed version of a piece previewed over on Patreon a few weeks ago, featuring our sweet hero/heroine squeezed into a very tight and very short pink dress.
  You can imagine his discomfort and trepidation to be seen in such an unforgiving dress, but it is not just the slickness of the dress that is worrying Andy.
  Hope you like this, I have so much to catch up on regarding art and stories, all I need is the time to get sat down and working.
Big Hugs
XXX
Andy




17 comments:

  1. Hi Andy.
    Where will Andy & Jane be going? I can't see her dressing her nephew in such a lovey dress and letting him out on his own.
    Yes, I can believe that Andy will keep his clutch bag close that night, the dress doesn't leave much to the imagination.
    Where ever they are going, it is nice to see Andy with a few male features.
    Hope you had a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Not sure wear Andy ids off too, if anywhere, this might just be a simple shopping trip, as you say Andy is still very boyish so it might well be his first rally tiny dress.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Yup, not a lot of room in there other than Andy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very true Lee, perhaps a bead of sweat might find some space later XXX

      Delete
  3. I wish when i was Andy's age I'd had an Aunt Jane. I'd just love to have been wearing that dress, keeping my clutch to hand, just in case....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if we will ever see Andy wearing a chastity though his dress in the future??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo not sure Aunt Jane has that in mind, however he is still to fall into the clutches of the Sisterhood, so maybe so XXX

      Delete
  5. Whats between Andy and the dress - talc or lube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lube my dear Friend always lube and as we have seen, in the future that Lube will get Andy into more than a dress XXX

      Delete
  6. Wow what a cute situation for Andy. Fully lubed should be fine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fully Lubed, what a phrase, it sends tingles through me XXX

      Delete
  7. If he looks this good in the front, he must really be spectacular viewing him from the rear. The latex literally molding itself to his backside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon, oh yes they will mould his tight bottom into perfectly polished perfection XX

      Delete
  8. Andy is really rocking it in that outfit. OHHHHH the feelings he would be feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon, I don't think Andy will be feeling that exuberant about it...not yet anyway XXX

      Delete
  9. Andy is boyish? Really? She looks pretty female to me and I've been both genders. We need to see more of her in that dress and I think Will will be happy too.

    ReplyDelete