Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 11 September 2023

6th Dorm Maid Complete + Carol Vorderman in Latex !!!

   Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month



On Patreon Today
Christeen has
sent us a real cute
and let's face it 
naughty little
piece of art
for our Monday 
Morning delight.





Hi Everyone

     OMG I am sooooooo tired, i can't tell you how tired I am, been away to get my head straight and recharge but feel so sleepy. However I will catch up with all my lovely Emails and messages ASAP.
 Never mind, can't sleep on a Monday morning because we have stuff to do and that stuff is to post the final few pages of the mini comic 6th Dorm Maid.

   But First let us step back into last week and that Saturday Time Magazine featuring Blog Legend Carol Vorderman, Well our sources have come up with this behind the scenes video of Carol looking even hotter than she did in the now legendary Sunday Magazine shoot. 
  I always knew that once she slipped into Latex, she would become a regular. She is guesting on RuPaul's drag race soon and I have high hopes for that.











Phew need to calm down, but heck didn't she look amazing in that classy Latex outfit, love it


  Now those of you on Patreon will have seen this already, so forgive me, but this needs to be completed here on the home of everything and then I can move on up.
 So here, right from the start is the entire part 1 of this comic, something, along with the story In Paris ,which I hope to come back to very soon.

XXX
Andy






























10 comments:

  1. An embarrassment of riches with more of Ms V. Thank you.
    And thank you for sharing 6th Form Dorm Maid more widely.

    Please take some more rest. A little more time out would help.
    S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S, Taking it slow, So glad you liked all this, Ms V is awesome xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andy, I hope you are still enjoying the warm weather.
    I don't think I was expecting it to end like that, Andy being trapped in school and with him being the only latex maid. However, I do think the young man will learn to enjoy his new role.
    Such a surprise to see Carol this morning, and is so beautifully clad in latex. Only Ms. Vorderman can be truly elegant while having fun.
    Try to grab some rest and take care. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, Yes she does look like she is enjoying herself, I think she has realised how relaxed you can be wearing latex and that it is no longer a weird thing to do. I hope for more.
      That is only part One, hopfully more will follow soon.
      Thank you for your kind words
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Already looking forward to seeing more xxx

      Delete
  3. It would seem that the door continues to revolve and there is no shortage of applicants. I wonder if the Ladies have gotten this idea from an old Sandy Thomas book. Soon no one will recognize either. Robin may be back after another misadventure. Together they might share a room in the basement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee Ooohhh I love those sandy Thomas books, I bought a load from an online store years ago, such an influence on my art.
      More on this story soon

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful post to find. Beautiful work by you and Ms Vorderman always looks lovelier. The last page of your art is very nicely done although Andy gave up his male totem rather too easily I think??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Natasha XXX
      So glad you liked it all, Ms Vorderman can wear Latex as often as she likes and it will never get boring.
      As for Andy, I think he has little choice in the matter, but we shall see in the future what happens
      XXX

      Delete