Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 15 September 2023

Christeen time

    Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month









On Patreon Today
A preview of my 
very latest piece.
I have been so busy
with all my real
work of late, it 
was a pleasure to
get back to creating 
again.





Hi Everyone
   Welcome to everyone's favourite place on a Friday. A place when we can take a few long moments to enjoy the super special delights of fresh new art from Christeen
XXX
Andy










7 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, hello Christeen.
    Lucky Chris, being treated to some pampering by his aunt, but I don't believe he will be wearing the simple dress the he imagines. Maybe something more akin to the one he is wearing during the photo shoot, or perhaps he is being treated to a picnic. Yes, a peaceful picnic with Auntie is much nicer than playing football.
    What has Chris been up to? He is already expecting a good spanking. I'm surprised his aunt doesn't just spank him for fun.
    Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy,, You're right. It probably would be more akin to #2.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. Definitely I love this gorgeous time of the week. xxx

    #1, And what lovely prep it is, for sure it just has to go with the dress.

    #2, Sparkly too, yum. Sure knows how to pose.

    #3, Definitely looking sweet on the manor lawn partaking in afternoon tea is better than a grubby footie field.

    #4, Cheeky but Chris is just straightening his stocking seams.Loving the pot of the friend who seems disappointed to miss out on some fun. Cute wall art too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Chis is no longer suited for the footie field.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. Are you sure he is not just checking for a run before they venture out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, Why didn't I think of that?
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Christeen never disappoints but the work in the preview shot of Dear Andy and his blessed Aunt Jane is astounding. The reflections and texture of the material is perfect. One day when I have some money (UC sucks) I'll show my thanks.

    ReplyDelete