Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 1 September 2023

Slip into the weekend with Christeen

 Please help keep our
blog alive.
From only $3 a month




On Patreon Today
The final 2 images
in the mini comic
6th Dorm Maid
which started a few 
months ago.
There will be
more to this comic
in time, but not
yet I am afraid




Hi Everyone 
  I have said it before and will repeat it today, Fridays are a moment of calm for me, because I can turn the page over to our dear Christeen.
  These are really sweet and there is one which we might have seen in some form somewhere before, only now it has Christeen touch.
XXX
Andy









9 comments:

  1. Hi Andy and Christeen.
    What a wonderful foursome. I'm sure the womanless pageant will be a huge success.
    Hasn't Auntie taught Chris to use a little softener when he does the laundry? His petticoats will be so much more comfortable to wear.
    Shame we can't enjoy the sounds of the choir. After enduring the teachings of Mademossile, I'm sure the boys sing beautifully.
    Yes, Auntie keeps him dressed like that, and so she should, Chris is simply beautiful. I like the way the glitter adorns his arm.
    Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, I'm sure Chris will win the Womanless once again, especially if he's dressed like that at home.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. In the last, it looks like Chris is blossoming. Could there be some additives in his vitamins? Such a natural beauty, but to what end?
    So many blondes in white, I wonder if anyone really cares how they sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, i don't foresee an end.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. that's why you wear a silk slip under the petticoat, so it isn't scratchy against your leg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SissyPrincess, Yes, petticoated boys quickly learn your solution.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Very lovely to slip into Friday with Christeen. Four gorgeous pieces. xxx

    #1, Was looking ford to the day our Chris would be the poster for a WBB.

    #2, Nice reason to wangle a soft new petticoat, though this time a hobble slip should be added to appreciate.

    #3, I am sure these must sound like Angels.

    #4, Should win again I bet. Nice shape, the shine is complemented by the silver highlights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, The last pic I can thank this blog and Andy for..
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. The 'its too scratchy' petticoat is easy fixed, sexy garter belt and stockings. That will make him feel complete.

    ReplyDelete