Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Short story, by Me.

Please help keep our blog alive
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex
On Patreon today.
Some classic Christeen
donated by the girl herself.
XX









Hi Everyone
  It is time to present a simple piece of fiction I wrote this ages ago and I think I might have posted it as well, however I was never really happy with it, but a friend has inspired me to go back and re -work it.
 Now it is not an official entry into the world of Andy and Aunt Jane, in fact it does not even feature Jane. But this is a stand alone story, with no connection to that world and is written from a different point of view.
  However I dread to think of things never seeing the light of day just because they do not fit in  anywhere.
So here we go and I hope you like it

And remember there is now a translation bar on my blog so you can switch to which ever language you require and comment the same way. Plus at the end you will find a little extra treat.

Hope you like this and I hope you do too my friend XXX



Many surprises
By
Andy.latex

You glance to your friend and he follows your eyes. I feel them on me, on my long legs, clad as ever in shiny, skin tight black leather, I feel them on my high Louboutin heels and on my full bust straining within the tightly zippered jacket. Mmm yes I feel them on me and it thrills me.
    Your communication was almost telepathic, hardly surprising since you had been ‘joined at the hip’ since first you met as toddlers. Your parents always said you could have been twins…..Twins?…I look up at you , Both tall, both slim and softly good looking, You with brown hair and Josh with blonde…I smile at you and you blush sweetly, twins?….you have no idea.
   I dined at the restaurant each evening for the next 6 weeks, always at my fabulous best, immaculate, stylist, sexy? And always I insisted that one of you served me and in that time I had got to know you both well. Which was not that difficult, you had been so willingly opened your life stories up to me. However it was your current lives that drew me to you. You were both at college and working hard to save money to tour Europe in the summer, Josh here at the Hotel with you and you alone at some burger bar in the city.
   It had been on the 6th week I placed my proposition before you.
“Come and work for me at my villa outside Villaerfranche-sur-mer  and in return you could explore the beautiful area for free”.
 You looked to each other in delight, your telepathy clear to me and it was an offer you were never going to turn down.


    It had taken your taxi two hours in to reach the Villa, but I knew the journey was worth it for the scenery of the area was breathtaking, and I knew each and every minute of your journey was increasing your excitement, both at seeing my grand Villa and home and meeting up again with Josh.
  As you step from the Taxi, single rucksack on your shoulder I smile and come down the steps to meet you.
   For a moment my warm greeting is met with stunned silence, my offered hand untaken. But I am not disappointed; in honesty it is what I had hoped for and in truth desired. For in that moment I could see you were lost in my very image. You had seen me at the hotel, rich and impeccable, but never had you imagined me as this.
  My riding outfit, white crisp white blouse under a well tailored jacket, glossy skin-tight black pants and knee high patent boots with 5 inch stilettos, is stylish, classic and elegant………… and all made of the softest leather.
   “Good afternoon Madame”, you finally say, your breath returning to your body, “It is so nice to be here”
  . “It is so lovely to see you Andrew”, I say kissing your cheek. “I am thrilled to finally have you both here.
   “Did Josh get here OK? with our contracts”, you ask, re-explaining and once again apologising for the problems with your other job and tickets. “Only I haven’t heard a thing from him”
  “Don’t worry, and yes he arrived 5 days ago and settled in beautifully. Sadly it is one of the tiny problems with the area, the occasional communication problem, but yes he is fine and should be back soon, Please come”, I lead you toward the house, adding cooly,
“ I’m sure you understand the contracts are merely a formality, for privacy and insurance”.
  You tell me you understand….i smile. No you don’t
     I lead you into the house and to your surprise find the entire household lined up in the entrance hall. I introduce my 3 housekeepers, all are very beautiful if a little sever looking, their faces are immaculately made up and they are dressed as ever in tight black satin skirts, high neck blouses and high heeled court shoes. Beside them are a couple of pretty business suited secretaries in black skirt suits and round glasses, but it is the two figure beyond them who nearly stop you dead. One is an older lady, grey haired but still very beautiful dressed in a floor length, high collared black gown over which was tied a bright white apron, whilst her immaculate hair boasted a plume of white lace. Her face though showing the lines of age is quite stunningly made up as if she were a model, with dark eyes and deeply glossed lips. However it is the younger that stops you dead, she is the most gorgeous girl you could ever recall seeing. Tall and slim with long shapely legs she is the picture of feminine grace, balancing as she was atop needle like high, high heels of polished black. It was a thick glossy black which mirrored in her Maids uniform, a cutely sexy dress, with a short puffed skirt from beneath which billows clouds of white petticoats, long slim fitted sleeves and a tight sleek bodice, which boasted a low cut neck line to show of her young body. Yes she was truly beautiful and the smooth material of the dress seamed to mold its self to her as if made of rich black oil.
  The older lady, like the others greeted you, but the young girls beautifully made up eyes remain coyly lowered. The older snaps her a look, and taps her naked thigh making the shiny dress ripple softly. Tentatively the maid takes the hem of her skirt and bobs you a sweet curtsy and then raises her eyes to you.
  For a moment I see you gaze in confusion, the maid looks familiar, yet you can not recall ever seeing a beauty such as she, those lips, those legs those eyes……eyes!, those  Oh my good…..Josh?”.
   I smile at your stunned expression as, with your eyes glued to your feminised friend, you step back in shock,  “What….what is going…I don’t understand....Josh?”, you stammer, your face a dream of confusion and disbelief, turns to me.  “What s happening?, how?. I don’t understand”.
   I step close, my perfume filling your nose clouding your befuddled mind. In my hand is a piece of paper.
  “Surely not another one who did not read his contract”. I purr.
 “No way”, you mumble, “No way did it say about this”.
“Of cause not silly boy, I’m sure you would not have signed such a contract, however, paragraph 6 and I quote. ‘I do agree to accept appropriate uniform and training as necessary and accept as part of my employment, any and all effects and developments generated by such training and uniform requirement.”
 I place the paper in your trembling hands and point to your signature.
  You look to your friend, look deep into his sad, confused, helplessly and frighteningly feminine eyes.
  Now my crop, with it’s soft leather tip brushes your chin and turns your face to mine, a wicked triumphant smile dancing on my lacquered lips,
   “It is not unreasonable for Maids to be expected to be correctly uniformed and presented at all times to their employers expectations. My home is rich and glamorous and feminine, it reflects my personality, as must my staff “
  Your eyes, express your understanding and shock, the light of realisation glowing within
 “ But don’t worry darling boy”. I purr, reveling in your confusion. “your contract holds many more surprises than Joshua’s”. You step back in bewilderment, only to find yourself enfolded by my 3 housekeepers. “Many, many more”.


   The two beautiful young maids stand side by side in the hallway, awaiting their mistress’s approval. This was how you present yourselves each morning, your soft rubber dresses glazed and polished into a deep liquid black gloss, ripple and mold about blossoming young bodies, short frilled skirts bob on pillows of white petticoats and hang high above your long impossibly feminine legs. Your faces, now softly feminine are as ever immaculately made up, with eyes curtained by long fluttering lashes and lips made to pout beneath deep coats of smooth lacquer, all framed by silken bobs of strawberry blonde. I look you up and down, you are perfect in every way. You are my twins, delicate and feminine. Exquisite embodiment's of feminised submission.
    However as I stand before you something else thrills me, I can feel the embarrassment between you. For today you are not holding hands as instructed.
   I stop and gaze down at you, for even in your highest heels I still command you. I smile.
“Joshua? I trust you cleaned every trace of honey from your friend ”.
For a moment there was a pause, again new and again excitingly laced with embarrassment. The young beauty nodded and bobbed a dainty curtsy.
 “Yes Madame, as instructed”.
  " Exactly as instructed?"
  Again a pause, the young beauty breathing deeply, his mind clearly full of  wonderful new images and emotions.
    "Yes Madame, exactly".
“Good boy. It must have taken some time, to be honest I was not expecting Andrew to be so completely coated, but my guests all wanted to play their part”
  It was now your turn to shift slightly on your heels, I could almost feel your embarrassment. Not that you had anything to be embarrassed about, well not from my point of view at least. For you had been the perfect centre piece to my dinner party, still and calm, even as my guests became more and more inquisitive about my promise of hidden treats and in truth I had known how dedicated Joshua had been in his duties, for no part of my Maids movements no matter how private was not covered by cameras and as a consequence, I also understood the embarrassment causing you not to be holding hands this morning.
You and your lifelong friend  had been intimate under my instruction before, I had taught you to kiss and had instructed you on the softest caress of your freshly blossoming breasts, but in private, seemingly away from my or my housekeepers desires and instruction, this had been your first time together. There had been a fear, an uncertainty on your part, for you were the helpless one, helpless and subservient to your friends cleaning caress, a caress which gradually became slower and less productive, a caress which became gentler and more intimate. A caress, which ,for the first time, made you whisper your secret desires .
  Gently I take your hands and entwine your fingers together and as I do, my Maids glance to each other and smile.

                                                          *********************

Now this little piece of art was not created with the story in mind, but I think it fits the mood well.
You can tell how old it is by the file title. 07/04/2011



9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful and beguiling story, I almost did not want it to end. Is it my imagination, or is the only way to tell them apart is one is blonde and the other dark haired? Does it matter? They have found and enjoyed each other in the most private and intimate ways. Too bad the dawn must come, and back to work.
    Thank you for the look back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee, really really happy you liked it, keep it sweet, short and simple and let my friends use their imaginations.
      It seems to work.
      Bless you my friend
      Xx

      Delete
  2. My goodness......what a truly sweet tale. As the 2 friends look into each others eyes and there hands enter-twine they can’t help but smile knowing That there days will always be a little brighter as long they have One another to draw strength and support from. No matter how sticky they may wind up....😁. This picture works perfectly for this story. One with a look of uncertainty and trepidation the other a look of acceptance with an air of grace. Beautiful simply beautiful. I absolutely adore your current art style but I also love the older style. Can picture many of hrs of you trying to get the perfect facial look. Never quit satisfied until it has been erased and redone multiple times.....I’m a lover of the vintage Andy....😁 . I know I have told you before how much I love your writing but you really do have a gift for it. I remember sending you a short story before and you had been your usual sweet self and told me it was nice and had potential. But It wasn’t until I read more of your stories that I realized what mine was missing. The ability to paint a picture with just words. Alot of people can have a good idea for a story, but not everyone is able to articulate there passion into that story. To make it something special and enjoyable for others. Which is where your talent shines through. It’s the little details you describe the dialogue between the characters that paint the picture. That allows readers to get immersed into the stories and fall in love with the characters.....Congrats my friend on a truly wondrous story.....sigh I do seem to get wordy when I’m passionate about something...I’m sure you already know that at this point....lol
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend, no what your story was missing was nothing more than structure. You have such wonderful ideas, they just need laying out in a less, wild and classically “you” style 😃
      Thank you for your kind words, I really am most grateful. One puts oneself on the line when writing such things and it is so nice to know everyone seems to accept my wild fancies with as much joy as I.
      I love adding the details of relationships, these little bit, as you say, add layers and colours to the story.
      Bless you for your passion and support,
      Here’s to the next adventure
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    I would have commented earlier but I found it necessary to read your wonderful little tale several times in order to take in all the luscious details. One of your best pieces ever. Not Aunt Jane and Andy to be sure but not a too different scenario. The beautiful leather-clad Mistress with her splendid boots and crop is beautifully described as are her household, especially the Senior Housekeeper who keeps the femboy maids in order, very strict order and the strictest discipline no doubt. it is no surprise that Josh and Andrew have fallen under the spell of the Mistress and they are looking very pretty in their beautiful maids' dresses with the masses of petticoats showing off to perfection their endless legs and beautiful feminised bodies, and I love their long gloves, surely a vital part of a proper sissy-maid's uniforms. I hope the two boys realize how lucky they are.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my Gosh, thank you Stevie, thank you so much, that really is a boost, because sometimes I doubt my word and struggle for originality, but your kind words really are a tonic, Bless you. Xxx
      A good job it was nice and short, allowing re reading with ease 😄
      Those gloves will be awfully hot and full of stickiness by the end of the day, but you might be right, they do add a little something to the uniforms.
      As for being lucky, yes I think they know.
      Xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful written story and perfect picture. Sorry for a short comment but I read the other great comments and agree with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologise Aidan, thank you for your kind words XX

      Delete
    2. Aidan's right: your story is prefect and the artwork is a superb complement to it. Such a nice start to their summer sojourn at Villefranche-sur-mer. Despite the disconcerting beginning to their stay, you know they will be back in years to come.
      Your S xxx

      Delete