Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 11 June 2020

New Art: Andy and The Larvalous Worms. part 4

Please help keep our blog alive
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex




Hi Everyone
   I know I said this was going to run all week, but I want to make way for Christeen tomorrow (not a bad trade off I don't think) so here we go with the final 2 panels of this mini comic.
 XXX
Andy

PS
 My deepest apologise if things have got a bit loose with email replies and comments, but I have had so much to sort out with store re-openings and things I am in danger of mixing what I send with  whom I send it.
   But in good news I have also just finished a rather sweet short story. That's right I don't sleep much.
XXX










TO BE CONTINUED
Don't you just love a cliffhanger

14 comments:

  1. Well, it took this long to get here, what's a little longer? Always leave them wanting more.
    So far this whole series has been... marvelous!
    Thank you Andy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you Samantha, when I have figured out how to get Andy out I shall return, though I do have a good idea.
      Bless you for your kind words
      Xx
      Andy

      Delete
  2. Hopefully, something in the Empress' hubris will leave a gap for Commander Watson to use, or perhaps the Larvelous will need more to full entomb him. More space, power, or just the need of any living thing to multiply.
    Perhaps the Queen does not really know what she is playing with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Queen does not know with whom she is messing, Damn right Lee. But we shall see if she has a final trick up her sleeve for our favourite Space adventurer
      XX

      Delete
  3. Oh come on Friday (impatiently taps claws on perch).

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to stay on your perch tapping for a few more weeks yet Birdie, 'cos The next part will be coming in the future.
      Lest face it it took 3 years to get round to freeing Han Solo. LOL
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Don't make me put a blanket over you XXX

      Delete
  4. Hmmm....now this is where our dear commanders will power has to be stronger than the worms. The queen is getting impatient and is extremely irritated that the process is taken so long. No one else has lasted beyond the first stage of the process much less into the final phase of submission. So will she ignore the warnings and increase power to try to speed up the process? Or will she be patient and let her worms do there work. Hopefully our commander can hold out just a little longer and push the queen to get angry enough to speed up the process and cause a blackout. Then again maybe he has someone from his team that has infiltrated the queens inner circle and is waiting for the right time to sabotage the process. My imagination is off and running. Amazing story and art keep up the wonderful work I love it๐Ÿ’•❤️❤️๐Ÿ’•.
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend XX
      You are getting right into the story now. Who Is the stronger Andy or the Worms, or more correctly who is the sexier, the worms blatant red hot sexual stimulation, or Andy's natural and undiluted cute and innocent sexuality.
      The machine is suffering form the conflict. Will it give out before the queen can claim victory, or will it be destroyed by the back flow of Andy's natural sexuality
      Time will tell
      Thank you so much
      XXX

      Delete
  5. My senses are tingling from the brilliant words and absolutely lovely art. But yes can wait for more and roll on Friday for our weekly Chris fix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, Friday is here and thank you for your super comments and kind words. So glad you enjoyed it
      XXX

      Delete
  6. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Quite a story and beautiful artwork! I am sure Stevie and the officers of the Royal Regiment of Sissies will be able to mount a rescue.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie,
      I can imagine the regiment gearing up for one heck of a rescue mission. Just gotta check that gloss first
      XX

      Delete