Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Thursday 4 June 2020

Friday with Christeen

Please help keep our blog alive

On Patreon today.A selection 
of 5 pieces from years gone by
Some of which have never been 
seen on my blog




Hi Everyone
A quick warning.
  From Monday I will be taking over our blog for the entire week in order to present a 7 part mini-comic from the world of the 25th Century. 
  So if you want to get it in the correct running order, right from the start, tune in on Monday to Friday.
Now on with the show

   Friday is here and there is no better way to welcome in the weekend than in the company of Christeen and her superb art.
  Now I have to say  i have fallen in love with the third one, the look on Chris's face is a picture and I could just so happily kiss those soft lips.
  Thank you for allowing me to share your Art Christeen and my best wishes to all
XXX
Andy







6 comments:

  1. Thanks Andy for hosting Chris Friday. 4 beauts.
    1, come on and cruise my neighbourhood anytime Chris can even join me for wine on the front porch if Aunty allows.
    2, hope not too many people heard what the lady in shocking pink said, anyway you, your dress and accessories are perfect, of course it’s fun to shop, an absolute thrill for your minder.
    3, I agree with Andy, it’s the shine of those lips and of course the dreamy eyes help.
    4, Chris is very cute as a brolita glad I’m sure to be fully dressed and made up by her and must be an absolute thrill for them both not to mention the fresh air and frolicking is good for their health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your appreciative comments Aidan. Chris has found himself in a variety of fem situations once again.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Four more masterpieces. No 1 is my favourite: Chris reluctantly removed his sunglasses and hoped that his Aunt would allow him to keep his fur wrap. If not everyone (especially any boys who might be around) would be able to see his scandalously short and tight, strapless white dress into which he had been poured by his Nanny after rigorous corseting. With his incredibly high heels he had had to be helped into the car by the handsome under-chauffeur, Billy, in his tight shiny black leather uniform, cap and high boots who had murmured "You are looking very pretty today, Master Chris" as he handed him to his seat. Hopefully Billy did not see Chris' blush under his elaborate and heavy make-up!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie, As I completed #1, I too, wished I could show more of what lay below his soft furs. Sadly, I'm not skilled enough to show more.
      Christeen

      Delete
  4. Another beautiful set. I hope she cruises slowly so all can see his dramatic turn. Of course, it would be a shame for the wind to mess his hair and mini-veil.
    I did enjoy the second, as a relaxed Chris. At least as much as ca be expected out and about. Hat hair and even flats to enjoy the day shopping. Wait until he bumps into an old friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, I'm sure the wind won't muss up his hair, as Julia was sure to have sprayed well. You're right. I should have added a male to the scene to add a bit of competition.
      Christeen

      Delete