Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Clips to tickle your imaginations

Please help keep our blog alive




Hi Everyone,
  Firstly, Thank you ,Thank you, Thank You XXX.  Over 9,000,000 page visits in 9 years, so what is that? something crazy like 2,500 visits a day? Perhaps I need to free some advertising space on here. Money needs to be made, because this lock-down has hit us all in the pocket and believe me my pockets are very very small, especially in these darn Fredy(ish) pants. 
 Gosh this back to work business takes it out of you, I am all over the place. So a quick apology to anyone who has not yet had a reply on Email, I will get there I promise, but I am once again working to a deadline.  Anyway that will not stop us having our fun and with the ending of the lovely Mandy Sweet Hearts superb story last week it is once more down to me to provide the midweek tease.
  
So I thought I would put you all to work, with 4 little clips or Gifs, to tickle your imaginations. I have my ideas as to what is happening in each, but I really do want to know what your imagine is going to come up with.......Have fun
XXXXX
Andy














6 comments:

  1. I like the first, quick and jumpy. It looks like a bride getting dressed for her wedding with her Brother assisting. maybe it is just how they move, but I give the one on the left as the non-cis.
    Even to me the second is self explanatory. Tied and teased, over and over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      I like the first one, I think it is sweet and cute, the little blonde is so dainty, just like a good boy should be
      XX

      Delete
  2. Hmmm let me see....
    1. Aunt Jane introducing the wonders of femininity to her darling nephew and showing him how amazingly beautiful he could be
    2. Aunt Jane being caught and punished for not following the guidelines set in place for feminizing Andy
    3. Andys first maid uniform before Aunt Jane found the wonders of latex and learning what’s to be expected of him while in uniform
    4. Andy being dressed by the countess....your story The guiding hand Part 4 comes to mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear friend, I totally agree with your readings of the first three, but the last?...do I have to go back and re-read my old story?
      Ah now I recall, it was in the original version,much kinkier in tone.
      You have done your homework, I am impressed, impressed but not surprised
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Nice pink pants, no vpl, perfect. Lovely naughty little videos. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete