Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 20 April 2020

New Art. Paying the price

Help Keep Our Blog Alive
On Patreon today.
Some more old pieces, some
I may have posted on our blog
but some i don't think have seen
the light of day.



Hi Everyone
  Monday is here and so is a new piece of art, Or rather new pieces, because this on is spread over 7 images and also combined into a short video version.
  It is all one story, but I chose to present it like this  because I liked the structure and because I could not find another way of doing it and telling the story I wanted to tell
  Also the first, main image can stand alone without the other elements. 
   As ever I will give nothing away ,but just to say, in this we find Jane and Andy doing what they like most, or rather what Jane likes doing with Andy most. Other than that it is for you to discover.
  Hope you like this
Hope it works
XXX
Andy









And now in picture form.













 

Hello Again
 Well I hope you liked that, I hope the slow zoom in on the main element of the story worked, because on first glance it is just Jane embarrassing Andy whilst out shopping, nothing new there.    However as the camera moves in we see it is not they who are driving this story, but the woman at the back, for she is revealed as one of Madame Dark's network of agents and has Jane in her sights.

XXX
PS
Must admit I love Jane in those pants, as you will see in the future.
XX

20 comments:

  1. Let's hope Madame Dark's Sisterhood gives us a glimpse of what befalls Andy and auntie? Once again, wonderful art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you my anonymous friend. I am so glad you liked it.
      My best wishes and we shall have to see if the Dark Institute get their hands on Jane.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Hmmm I wonder what Aunt Jane will look like as a maid in 5" Heels???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embarrassed.....I like the idea. I think it could well happen.
      Thank you my friend
      XXX

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Beautiful artwork as always. As you know I have never quite bought into the Dark Institute but..... I also like Aunt Jane in those pants but I like Andy in that micro-skirt even more AND I ADORE that piece of original art. Andy certainly causes a stir in that hotel lobby; latex gown slashed to the waist, strategically placed gold chains, sultry make-up and all during the day!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      Bless you my friend, despite the Dark Institute you post sucha sweet and kind comment.Those pants are hot aren't they, I can almost hear the vinyl creak as she moves forward.
      I have been working on a new version of the Asian glamour idea, hopefully it will be complete soon.
      Big hugs
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  4. It would seem that Lady Jane is oblivious to the machinations at hand. Andrew is scared at what she is doing. Perhaps too scared to object. Especially dressed thus. If they offer a glass of refreshment for such a large purchase, she may find herself dressed the same as Andrew and missing her I.D., money and phone.
    They could both be whisked away for some intimate training, and revenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once the Auction is complete, I imagine the ladies of the storen will have there own glass of bubbley. I can see Jane, all Maid up. But we will have to see if Jane has everything under control.
      Big Hugs
      XXX

      Delete
    2. I would think it was cool to see Jane being captured and dressed in a maid's uniform with Amanda and both going through embarrassing situations becoming Madame Dark's servants. Thus, Amanda and Jane will have to work as a team to escape this situation. Perhaps with Jane within the Sisterhood base she may not be able to find some information to take advantage of them.

      Delete
    3. I was wondering if the number 35 has any significance to You or Lady Jane and Maid Amanda?

      Delete
    4. Oddly no Lee, Maybe I should have used 42 and caused galactic chaos
      XXX

      Delete
  5. Aunt Jane looks amazing in those pants and heels. Always the classic elegant lady. Andy’s uniform always seems to be changing....though I guess when you have your own real life doll to play with and one that is as beautiful as Andrew is I guess Aunt Jane just can’t help herself and just loves to see him in different styles. I love this version that has the classic maid look but with a twist. Tighter shorter and of course made entirely of latex....lovely lovely. As for the dark sisterhood I wouldn’t be to concerned....something tells me Jane is one step ahead of them.....that is a really big purse she has brought along on there trip today and something tells me it wasn’t a coincidence....she didn’t become such a big player in the business world on luck. It was her craftiness and no nonsense attitude and being able to plan 3 steps ahead that made her so feared in the business world and brought her to the attention of the sisterhood to begin with. She will not be outmaneuvered so easily.....at least that’s my opinion....though I have gotten it horribly wrong before....😅. Love it as always
    Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend, yes you have been wildly wrong in the past LOL but we will have to wait and see if Jane has something hidden in that purse, or perhaps she is in direct contact with the Sisterhood and it is a plan to break the network, but then again I have also be wrong in the past.
      Glad you liked the new uniform, the Gigi is classic french style, tight,sleek and elegant and providing the wearer has legs like our sweet hero,looks sexy as hell.
      Love back
      xxxx

      Delete
  6. Looks like SS&S towers need to make a donation to St Isidore as you got your art back. Andy’s little touche is divine in that gorgeous maids uniform. Can’t wait to see him wear one of those fabulous 5 Inch heels. I also love aunt Jane in those pants, will love to see more of her in them and of course Andy modelling all the petty items they’re ordering. I have confidence she can properly handle any advances from the dark institute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. St Isidore made me stay up all night transferring groups of 5 and 6 images at a time from iffy drive to new drive. It took ages and not all complete yet, but finished and templates are all safe.
      I would imagine the sight of Jane in those pants will increase the bidding too, but it won't end until Andy has modeled the entire store for his beloved Aunt.
      XX
      Andy

      Delete
  7. I do love stories where Aunt Jane is taken down several notches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something very exciting about a cool and beautiful and commanding woman loosing that status, even for a short while
      Thank you
      XXX

      Delete
  8. Somehow I can't help but believe that Andy has no doubt ultimately brought all he faces upon himself and hence has nobody to blame but himself and that he KNOWS without question that thus is the case indeed in all inescapable and indisputable fact!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps if he had struggled a little more he might carry some of the blame, but I still think his sweet and puppy like devotion to his Aunt was his real weakness and downfall, if becoming a sweet and beautiful thing is a downfall, somehow I think not
      XXX

      Delete
  9. P.S.: I'm EverSoSweetClarissa on DA.

    ReplyDelete