Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Hello, Chapter 8, By Mandy Sweet Heart

Help keep our blog alive


On Patreon today
Some old style
original art.






Hi Everyone
  Time for Chapter 8 of Mandy Sweet Hearts beautiful story Hello,but sadly due to a technical issue with my main image disc (bit worrying) I will not be able to add any art to it. Not that Mandy's writing ever needs any help from me to shine.
  So here it is and I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Biggest hugs 
XXX
Andy
Ps
Mandy's replies may be slow in coming for a while, but bear with her and I am sure normal coms will open again soon.
XX


Hello!
By Mandy Sweet Heart.


     **A different timeline from my last stories 
   & set several weeks before the delightful art,
                   “Hello Again”. 
    Here Jane received a morsel of assistance.*


      With the greatest of thanks  
       to the lovely Andy Latex,
 Just for being so sweet
 & sharing his art. xxx. 




Chapter Eight.

Andy was irked in the way his idyllic dream being interrupted by Jane gently shaking him and cooing. “Come on Andy! We really have to go shopping today, time to wake up.”
His eyes fluttered open and with a lazy smile he listlessly moaned. “But Auntie, he was just about to give me my first kiss.”
Returning his grin she informed her nephew. “No time for kissing your boyfriend now darling, it’s time to get up.”
Jane watched him drag himself from the comfortable bed, before slowly redressing his nightie as he was making his way towards his bathroom. Reaching the door he turned and brushing his fingers through his disarranged red tresses he absently enquired. “Auntie Jane. What would I have to do to work in your office?
“....Sorry, I mean an office. What would I have to do at college?” The way Jane frowned while she was aiming to think of an answer made Andy believe that his aunt was angry with him. Discouraged by her puzzlement, he groaned. “It doesn’t matter, it was just a thought.” Whereupon Andy pouted and in a very sensual manner he bucked his hips and turned to enter the washroom.
Almost in a panic Jane picked up Andys’ phone and sent a text to William, trying to keep it short, she wrote.

*It’s Jane
Andy talk about new courses, u no y
Call me on mine (and included her number)*

Then she rushed off to find her own phone.
As Andy abandoned the bathing area Janes’ phone buzzed, not recognising the number she stressed. “Andy, can you start applying your own cosmetics?” Without waiting for a reply she was walking out of his room while adding, “I’ll check it in a minute.”
Putting it on speaker phone, she very sweetly inquired. “Hello?”
“Lady Jane? Hi, it’s Will. I’m surprised that Andy did not mention anything.”
“That’s just it Will, he hasn’t said anything, apart from a passing remark to ask what qualifications he would need to work in an office or something like that and I’m very worried.”
Taking a deep breath Will told Jane about their conversation. “Ok, just between us, alright?” Jane murmured her agreement and William resumed. “It might not just have been that I really appreciated the way he was dressed but Andy mentioned he might wear girls clothes full time from now, and he asked how I would feel about him if he did, and asking if I would condemn him if he went into a different line of work. I told Andy that I would love to see him dressed in female attire all the time, and he should do a job that made him happy.” Will heaved a deep gasp and continued. “I think he truly likes behaving like a girl Lady Jane and I think he wants to work in what he feels to be a feminine job, but he wants to keep all his male bits too, so it must be so confusing for him, and maybe he’s a bit scared too.
“I just want him to be happy, but what Andy really needs right now is some real guidance Lady Jane. My problem is that we’ve just started sort of seeing each other and I don’t want to push him.”
“Leave it to me Will, I’ll do everything I can to help him. Are you coming around later?” William told her that he was busy all day and they said their goodbyes.
When she re-entered his room Jane was surprised at how relaxed Andy appeared to be as flicked the mascara brush through his long lashes, she was even more overwhelmed when she heard herself say. “Darling, how would you feel about taking a year off college?”
Andy jerked his head towards Jane as she calmly sat in the stool next to him, his swift movement could have been demeaning for the boy because he nearly encountered her silk canopied breast, but he wondered what the call was about and basically distrusted her question.
Seeing his quizzical expression, and even though she had no time to truly consider the idea, Jane elaborated. “For at least one year you can work full time at Boy, mostly you will be in the office with me but you’ll also work in other departments. I will make sure you’re learning all the assignments as you go along, and though some of the girls will just expect you to be nothing more than the go-girl I will require you to understand how everything in the company works and within a short time that will entail the modeling side too.
“In return you can stay here rent free, plus I’ll also pay you a small allowance for your time at the office. It will be such fun shopping for all the new exquisite latex outfits you too wear everyday.” Endeavouring to make Andy believe her, Jane gave him a small affectionate smile with her ruby red lips and softly caressed his arm as she requested. “Go on, say yes darling. You know you like it here with me and Will can come around anytime.”
Any resistance that he may have had just melted away with every movement of Janes’ fingers while they caused turbulent feelings of excitement, he might of had some vague apprehension of the whole idea but the thought of Will coming around pushed him over the edge, with a flush of young love screening on his cheeks, Andy revealed. “Only if I’m still Andy, we can say Andy is spelt with an ‘I’ if we must, and we can say I’m your niece too, but otherwise I want to keep my own name, that way I can still be me.”
With as much exuberance as Andy had felt when he discovered that Will really liked him, Jane shifted forward and encased him in a loving embrace, murmuring. “I love you Andy and I’m sure you will be a good deal happier. Now show me how skillful you are after yesterday afternoon.”
Unwillingly, Andy moved away from her soft, warm body, and already missing her mesmerising perfume he continued to apply his own cosmetics.
While Jane watched him slowly utilising the different products she quipped. “I wish I had known how you felt about Will, you appear to be a different person today.”
Quickly glancing at his aunt Andy joshed. “An-t-ie!” It was only when he was facing the mirror again that he was able to daintily disclose. “I will always love you too, Aunt Jane.”
Jane felt absolutely flustered as she watched her nephew working away she divulged. “I’m having one of the bedrooms decorated, it will be very feminine and I really want you to use it.”
While cleaning the tiny brush he had used on his lips he half turned to Jane, and allowed her to inspect his endeavors’, as she gazed he said. “Will wondered why you hadn’t furnished this room that way.”
Giving him a broad grin, Jane explained. “As you’re staying for at least a year now, your new suite will be the large one opposite mine. I’m having the rooms embellished to show your true femininity Andy.” The boy let out a loud gasp which triggered a considerable smugness to wildly arouse Jane, while she did not show any outward appearance Jane stipulated. “I will not have you changing your mind now Andy, it will upset me but more importantly it will profoundly hurt William too.”
Andy knew he could not hurt either of them, and although he liked to wear the latex attire when he was with his aunt it was simply the thought of taking this step that intimidated him immensely. Jane could see the apprehension on his face and very softly said. “Don’t worry Andy, you will always be my exceptionally beautiful nephew and you will soon feel very comfortable with your new persona.” Her cool fingertips fondled his chin and as he weakened she cooed. “Just trust me darling, you know I’ve always wanted what is most desirable for you.”
The soft touch of her hand was enough for Andy to promptly agree to her expectations, without delay he was smiling and nodding his head. “Good boy, now go into the bathroom and dress, as it’s really warm today you can wear the skirt and blouse you wore yesterday. Don’t worry we will purchase a whole new wardrobe for you today and then you can wear varying outfits.”
Within minutes, Andy was padding back out of the bathroom whilst securing the last few buttons. With Lady Jane standing before him, her towering heels caused Andy to look up when she told him. “So your parents don’t have to fret, I will explain to Marie how you will be starting work as my secretary in September, I will tell her that staying here for awhile and how I will be keeping an eye on you. Now, my lovely boy all you have to worry about is looking pretty for me.” Jane beamed a beautiful smile and stressed. “Go pop on a pair of sandals and we will go out.”
Slipping on his six inch shoes Andy asked. “May I have something to eat before we leave Auntie Jane?”
Without hesitation Jane replied. “Not yet darling, I need you to look your finest when you model the clothes for me, but we will have brunch, I promise.”


To Be Continued 

14 comments:

  1. Hi dear Andy!
    Yes, it is regrettable that the illustrations cannot be published!
    The story is really delicious! And full of delicacy!
    Obviously I highly appreciate your images.
    While, in your previous arts (such as this one: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eDPYMSCGQL8/XpRSc3Pd1TI/AAAAAAAAFI0/TnUf6ViPtKs4kUrLD_2JKbxzrPvL7OVsQCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/grey.jpg or this one: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o6OwZj6y4vg/Xpa8BXt0XvI/AAAAAAAAFJQ/9M3hQr_qmSktOA2UnBIvLVJ879XXW51FgCLcBGAsYHQ/s200/19-07-2011%2B13%253B29%253B28.JPG) ‘Andy’ is just a girl - quite unlikely, by the way - you managed to draw Andy skillfully and subtly as a boy; effeminate, certainly, but really natural !!
    A true delight! https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Q0v3aNcMZRg/Xowg-3BJ9xI/AAAAAAAAFHc/Dm3_afa1Tbokq1YfVNbdzVQH8jtK8AedwCLcBGAsYHQ/s400/Kiss.jpg.

    Andy's appearance, however, makes one think of a boy much younger than 17 years and 9 months ... I would rather give him 13 and a half; or 14 years at most!
    A quick note - more to the author, Mandy Sweet Heart. William seems here to discover his dear friend as ‘Sissy’ (more or less forced at first, but now accepting his situation). However, since the time that the two have known each other, the sissified posture or, at least, the effeminate side of Andy, should not have escaped him.
    And undoubtedly Andy's inclination "Gay" should already have been reflected in his usual behavior.
    But this remark does not detract from the interest of this story: we should probably not look for a historico-sociological veracity in this story which must remain a delicious tale !!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello My friend
      I have never solidly stated Andy's age, but he is whatever age he is, simple really.
      Quick note, Andy is bi sexual, like me, so that makes his attraction to everyone easier to understand.
      Thank you for your lovely comments on my art XX
      I again apologies for the images, but i am having issues getting my memory stick to read, which is really worrying because it has almost all my new art and fragments on.
      Big Hugs
      XXX

      Delete
  2. I would have to say the description is telling you that Andy is still all new to life and needs time to grow into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct Tracy, Andy still has a lot of life to learn. But he is in safe hands
      XXX

      Delete
  3. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Lovely story AND beautiful piece of original art on patreon. Little interlude: Andy very carefully completed the shining up of Aunt Jane's gown and beautiful white latex gloves which she was wearing for her soiree with Ladies from the Order of Latexia. Andy had also handed her a rather fierce looking riding crop which he devoutly hoped would never be used on him no matter how naughty he might be!. He was wearing his tiniest maid's uniform yet and had been given strict instructions that he must make his deepest curtsy to each Lady as they arrived, that he must speak unless spoken to and that he must not make eye-contact but remain demure and downcast at all times. Such a lot to remember AND his anal intruder was buzzing away at full strength! Would he manage?

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stevie
      That is a lovely little tale around that image, You may have nudges me into re-creating it just so as to wrap your writing around it.Such a nice little story. Thank you XXX
      All i need do is get this memory stick to read. This might be a long night.
      XXX

      Delete
  4. A charm for Amanda's slim waist. Is she as thin as a lady or is she being pressured by a corset to effeminate her movements? If you notice the waist is thin, but from the abdomen upwards it is swollen highlighted by the beautiful latex, which is huge and beautiful breasts. I love this less realistic drawing style, as it opens the door for us to imagine more about details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ps, I am glad my old work still has it's charms
      XX

      Delete
  5. As if the minds and imagination of the two of you Ladies were not inspiring enough, your followers have a way of embellishing your tales with their comments and additions.
    Thank you both for your attention to detail and I am sure Andy will be lovely in any outfit found during their outing. Now, an entire year for his Aunt to slowly draw him out of his shell, with the help of William.
    Lest I not for get S.S. Stevie's offering. Thank you all on this dreary day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lee, my followers have added so much to the fun of our blog and so have you my dear friend XX
      We shall have to see what outfits Aunty has for Andy, I am in no doubt William will be as adoring as always.
      And who can forget Stevie's little additions, so sweet.
      Thank you my friend
      XX

      Delete
  6. Hi Andy, i jt wanna let you know that I absolutely adore the storyline between Andi and Will. I hope there will be a lot more to their relationship coming in the future. Their unconditional love and Wills support is simply wonderful to read about. Thank you for what you have given already and thank you for what's about to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Felix, so nice to meet you.
      It is so important that Andy and Wills relationship is one of pure and simple love, no angles no hardness, they are young loves and will always be treated with a gentle ,if on occasion firm, hand.
      I am so touched to know you and others feel the same and bless you for your thanks and may i thank you for your support and for following our blog.
      XXX
      Andy
      Bi

      Delete
  7. Mandy, a beautifully written chapter. I very much enjoy seeing how bit by bit the personalities emerge. The unconditional love between “Jane & Andi” and “Andi & Will” is great.

    Andy, I miss your art, pray to Saint Isidore (if that helps)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep Praying Aidan, I have access, but now need to transfer them in small groups to another disc. Bu tit will be ok.
      Thank you for the compliments, I am sure Mandy will be delighted on her return
      XXX

      Delete