Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Hello, By Mandy Sweet Heart. Chapter Seven. (Illustrated)

Help keep our blog running

https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex

Hi Everyone
    With an Easter treat planed for the end of this week, I am pushing things up a day, so once more I am delighted to present another Chapter in Mandy Sweet Heart's wonderful story "Hello".
    You may have noticed there have been a few illustrations added to Mandy's text, not that it needs any help but purely to enhance and expand the work.
    However this time there is only one piece of art, but for those who have followed the story,it is a very special piece. Granted it is a version taken from another larger piece on which I have been working,but I thought it deserved its "semi" premiere alongside Mandy's words.
    Also please read my little note at the end of the story, it is just a little detail.
    Hope you like this.
XXXX
Andy
Chapters 5/6 can be found here.

Hello!
By Mandy Sweet Heart.


     **A different timeline from my last stories 
   & set several weeks before the delightful art,
  "Hello Again”. 
    Here Jane received a morsel of assistance.**

      With the greatest of thanks  
       to the lovely Andy Latex,
 Just for being so sweet
 & sharing his art. xxx. 



Chapter Seven.

Jane was unable to stop herself from studying the two boys as she placed a plate of food in front of each, as the lady peered at them she had the strangest conviction that were talking to each other without vocalising any words, as they continued to merely gaze at the other they had evidently lost the ability to take any notice of her at this time. To ensure they knew she was still around she strongly informed them. “Alright, eat up you two. And don’t forget that before you two may cavort I want you to practice for at least one hour, Andy.”
As Jane left them alone again they nodded their thanks, Will took a fair sized bite and as he wiped his lips and queried. “Don’t mind me watching, do you?”
William barely gasped, not because of the smaller bite Andy had taken but when he went to reply his friend hid his lips behind his finger and Will noticed just how scrupulously the shading of pink of Andys’ nailpolish matched his delightful shimmering lips. “Sorry,” Andy struggled to say “as you’ve seen everything else, I guess it’s alright. But won’t you find it boring?”
A flash of crimson hatched across Wills’ cheeks, along blush he muttered. “I never really looked down there, Andy. I didn’t go to football to eye you up, I just like you as a person.”
Understanding his friends’ mistake Andy winced. “I didn’t mean that you looked, never thought of it.” Then he giggled. “Bet you did though?” Sparing Will from more embarrassment he explained. “I just figured that after I walked in, and you realised it was me dressed like a girl, well there wasn’t much more that could shock you.” William simply shrugged his shoulders and took another bite, whereas Andy felt a further explanation was called for. “I really thought you would just take a snap and send it to everyone, so I don’t think it could be any worse than having you watch me put on a few cosmetics.”
Briskly finishing his own tuna fish panini Will found himself just gazing at his friend as if he was still mesmerized by his unusual physical appearance and wondering if he was truly ready for an amorous relationship with his friend.
With Will still engrossed in his thoughts Andy wiped his fingers on a lemon scented napkin and turned to Will, confused by his friends' hazy looking eyes Andy wanted to ask if everything was alright but instead queried. “Ready? I best do as Auntie Jane wishes, or she will make it worse for me tomorrow.”
Without thinking of what he was doing Will gave some assistance to his friend as he eased himself off the stool, when Andy discovered the cool hand gracing the warm sleeve he rewarded his friend with a tender smile.
Will savoured the texture of warm latex and became excited at how slippery it felt, buoyed by the willingness to just run his fingers over Andys’ latex clad body while gazing into his companions’ eyes, Will freely fell into step with Andy.
Along with a few of his other friends William had been upto Andys’ room before but he still allowed Andy to lead the way. Despite being disappointed at having to remove his hand from Andys’ arm William was pleased that did as he took in the sight of his friends behind rolling under the glistening latex skirt as they went up the stairs, but it was only when he glanced down at his shapely legs that he noticed the six inch heels of Andys’ sandals and realised that he had not noticed how his friend had suddenly stood as tall as his five foot eleven.
By the time they had reached his room Andy was beginning to miss the way Will had taken his arm, nevertheless he still invited Will to enter first and asked him to take a seat.
Seeing that Will would rather relax on the corner of the bed, Andy set out a small chuckle free and whispered. “We best leave the door open a bit, just in case Auntie Jane thinks we are having any fun.”
While he caressed the cool satin sheet with one hand his eyes scanned around the room and overlooked the way that Andy scooped the skirt flat while he dipped his derriere to the stool and instantaneously selected one of the bottles.
*****
Even after watching the way Willam had reacted to her nephew Jane still had a few concerns about the boy and she was going to keep a discreet vigil for a while. As Jane listened to the sounds of Andys’ heels clicking on the wooden flooring she could tell the boys had steadily reached one of the bedrooms. Telling herself that it was just to make sure that all of her directives were being followed she crept along the hallway.
Managing to peer through the gap they had left Jane could just make out her nephew in front of the mirror and surmised from their voices that Will was over by his bed, as she eagerly watched her nephew she became aroused at what Will was saying.
“Andy, as you’re going all girly, I really think that Lady Jane should redecorate this room, you should have a room to match your new individuality instead of this dull off cream, may something more delicate would suit you.”
On hearing this Jane was nearly unable to hold in a giggle of delight and just glimpsed Andy spinning on the stool, ignoring the latex slinking over his soft skin and with only part of his skin coated with light foundation he gasped. “Oh gosh Will, please don’t suggest that to my Aunt, this is all confusing enough for me.”
Jane was so eager to call an interior decorator that she was almost leaping for a phone, it was only when she heard Will trying to make it sound somewhat mysterious that she held her spot as he proclaimed. “Wwwweeeelllll….” Janes’ eyes opened wide as she expected something sinister was to be said, but Will sounded more cheerful when he declared. “I won’t say anything as long as I receive more than just a peck on the cheek from you this time.”
If he had finished his makeup Jane would not have been able to notice Andys’ light blush illuminate his cheeks, whilst his fingers softly touched his lips he exclaimed. “Oh William! I do declare, you like me.” Then let a feather light giggle fill the room as he turned back to the mirror to try and continue to apply his cosmetics.
Jane now knew that they might mess around somewhat, but she understood they would behave as she had requested and more importantly, knowing Andy would be safe she let them have some seclusion and went to her office.
*****
As they both burst into laughter neither of the two boys could hear Janes’ heels skipping away and it was only as their titters softened that Andy was able to proceed. Meanwhile Will repeated his examination of the room, he even found himself taking a quick look for Andys’ nightwear, which he had to admit was not something that had happened in any others of his friends rooms. Will admired how clean and tidy the space was compared to his own, and then noticed a soft floral fragrance mixed with the aroma from the cosmetics his friend was using, with deep enthusiasm he asked. “How long have you been hiding your secret, Andy?”
Unfettered by his actions Andy brushed away a bit of powder from his lap and tried to explain to Will how it all began and how Jane used to help him to dress up whenever he visited her.
Doing his makeup at the same time it took some for Andy to recite this side of his life and when he had revealed just about everything to Will he turned to face his friend, stating. “I love my Aunt Jane and even though I can find it a bit confusing, I do enjoy being her niece too, except Auntie said she would call me Amanda while we were out but I’m not so sure now.
“Well William, now you know just about everything.” A perplexed expression filled Andys’ features when he noticed Wills’ tender expression and inquired. “You’re still here, Will?”
Trying not to smirk, he stood up and confessed. “I just want to run my hands over that sexy blouse again, but more importantly I need to find out if your lips are as soft as they look.” He slowly walked over to Andy and placed his hands on Andys’ elbows, only savouring the texture of the slick latex of less than a second as he appealed for Andy to stand up. “You’ve been practicing for almost two hours now, Andy. I’m sure Lady Jane won’t say anything.”
They coquettishly gazed into each others' eyes, and whilst Will had often dreamt of that evening
when Andy had given him a tender kiss on the cheek, Andy merely wanted to be held by his friend.
Spreading his arms forward Will wrapped them around Andys’ waist and pulled him closer, instantly Andy enveloped Wills’ neck and brought his head towards his as they found the others’ lips. The kiss was swiftly over, and as Will reluctantly pulled his lips away Andy tilted his head back and mournfully whispered. “I’m sorry.” A befuddled expression filled Wills’ face but before he could ask what he was talking about Andy half closed his eyes and added. “I’ve not really kissed anyone before.”
Smiling, Will explained. “I might be a bit older but I’ve only kissed a few girls, you’re my first boy. I think I like you more.” Will lightly giggled cupped Andys’ perky buttocks, and mused. “I especially like your strawberry lipstick.”
Just hearing Wills’ response made Andy feel happier and he cheered up faster when Will pointed out that he best redo his lips before they went downstairs.
Jane looked surprised when the two boys waltzed into the kitchen, she was about to ask if everything was alright when she noticed how happy they appeared to be, instead Jane asked. “Would you like to stay for tea, Will?”
Only considering the idea for a few seconds, he replied. “I’m sorry Lady Jane, I have to go home now, but it was very kind of you to let me stay.”
Picking up a small packet and handing it to Will, Jane pleasantly explained. “It might be best if you remove the makeup from your lips young man.”
Will took Andys’ hands and while dabbing his lips they walked outside. As soon as they stepped out of the kitchen Will said. “I’m sorry, I have to go, dad wants me to help him this evening, and tomorrow I will be helping out at the clinic. Can I see you the day after?”
He was unsure if it was the right thing to do, nevertheless Andy wrapped his arms around Wills’ neck and in a hushed voice, stressed. “I will miss you, but I’ll have an early night as I’m going shopping with Auntie Jane tomorrow.”

To be continued......

*******************

Hello again
Right a little note.
   
I don't know if it is distinct or if anyone even noticed, but Wills nose is not the perfect nose, you might note a slight bump. Well I could have given Will the perfect nose, but I wanted to give him the nose of the person on which the character is based.
  Those of you who know me a little better will understand, but for those who don't, please it is only of importance to me and to remember one who, after so many years of missing him, I still hold so dear.
  To be honest, I doubt Leonardo himself  couldn't have done his broken nose justice. LOL
   Another thing. Note the importance of Will and Andy's faces. Andy is not raising his chin to meet Wills kiss. This shows a shy nervousness and certainty, even deference. He is asking Will to come to him,to take the kiss from him. Its a small detail but one of those arty things i am interested in.
Big Hugs
XXXX








26 comments:

  1. Aw, that such a cute picture Andy, it's more beautiful than I imagined whilst writing it.
    I like the small bump in Wills' nose. As no one in real life is perfect, I normally put at least a small flaw or two in most of my characters.
    Hugs Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy, so very happy you liked it, bump and all. I can imagine softly whispered words between them.
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Naughty, it's not your coffee break yet Andy, so get your mind away from such thoughts & get on with some work done...giggles!
      xxx

      Delete
    3. Coffee break, cheeky, I have been working since 5am. Not a good sleeper and it is a quiet time to work.
      XXX

      Delete
  2. Ee, by gum. You are lucky, when I was your age I had to get half an hour before going to bed and lick road with tongue, then spend 23 at mill + pay the owner for the privilege! And the young today say they have it tough.
    (For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, look up the 4 Yorkshiremen by Monty Python).
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Ha I am not so young as not to have heard of that XX But at my worst I felt I was getting up half and hour before I was going to bed. The brain and mind are delicate things and when they get damaged it can be genuinely frightening and crazy.
      But humour can be a great healer, So Bye Eck and XXXX

      Delete
  3. We two gather the morning light at 5 a.m. and it is still before noon by you as my 5 passes.
    Such a charming and innocent unfolding of secrets between the two as Lady Jane watches from a discrete vantage. She has nothing to fear, or not much at least. William is a gentleman ans Amanda is still underage after all. Taking it slow, but taking it together.
    Again, thank you both for the memorable scribbling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ya Lee.
      Just from his short walk, Andys' heart was already in a flutter, so it was nice for him to arrive home & calm down for bit while they discover more about each other. Of course if either of them misbehave Jane will be around to point them in the right direction.
      Take care, hugs, MAndy xxx

      Delete
    2. These are young people, we must be gentle with them. The emotions are genuine and have been lived and felt.
      Your hold on that is wonderful Mandy, to touch gentle. Thank you and thank you Lee for feeling and understanding that.
      But MAndy? are you just out to confuse people, it's tricky enough with those who think I am Christeen as well, who I am not lol XXX

      Delete
    3. I may not be as gentlemanly as William as he follows his friend up the stairway. All the way Amanda's latex clad derriere undulating with each step. Into her bedroom, her private enclave, only to be still decked out in Andy's accouterments. More confusion abounds.

      Delete
    4. I'm sure you would a perfect gentleman Lee, both Will & Andy are so nervous about their feelings for each other + Will has the added problem of not wanting to upset his friend, so he wants Andy to show him how far he is willing to go.

      I'm happy to confirm that I'm not you, Andy. As if you could you have legs like mine! Seriously, I can assure everyone that Andy & I are very different people & though I like in the UK it's nowhere near London.

      xxx

      Delete
    5. Or are we different people????? .....yes we are, and you can tell 'cos I couldn't have written that story from that angle, it's all yours and all the better for you having written it.
      Big hugs
      and Postscript
      I am wearing those red Leather pants all day everyday. Gotta get some benefit from lock in.
      XXX

      Delete
  4. https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-isWxOakFsM4/XkluD_TD0BI/AAAAAAAAE4c/YRRV5xWN-0ogeic7UPEFGf9g9fTDIc96wCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Inseprable.jpg

    As a fan of your work, I would like to humbly ask for more arts with this aspect: A more mature Amanda and more woman and less fragile and insecure. She coming out of the shell and creating her own personality, making decisions and strengthening her relationship with Jane and Will, the two most important people for her in this new moment of her life. I would like to commend this work of art that Andy drew and Mandy's beautiful writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to give total respect to Mandy, for taking the story in a direction I had not. I am too close to my story, so it is superb to read variants and ideas from everyone.
      The thing with us creators. which you are one, from your ideas, is that every time we read another persons ideas, we go DARN!!! why hadn't i thought of that and the desire to work it into our own ideas becomes crazy and to a degree destructive of our own creativity. I know because I have been there done that and now I can sit back and read other ideas and stories and go, yeah nice idea, off you go and run with it, because it is yours and not mine.
      Blimey, I am sounding like some people with whom i have worked in the trade, that is the code of the editor. It ain't yours to create, but yours to mold and then give back.
      Sorry PS, Went on a bit there, that is what happens when you are stuck in on a sunny day.
      Sod it, I'm going for a walk. 5 minutes to the beach.
      Thank Ps
      BIG hugs
      XXXX

      Delete
    2. Too close? Your little epilogue says it all. That gentle, touching kiss with those little details matters so much.
      Nicely written MSH and your artwork takes it to another level.
      Your S xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you my dear friend
      XX

      Delete
  5. I think that as Andy already said here on the blog, Amanda and Jane's Universe is very broad and each reader makes his own appropriation of each story. Me being a small piece of this huge universe, I wanted the story to lead to Amanda's independence. Jane is independent because she is the cause of her own experience, and she wanted this to apply to Amanda, too. After so much learning over time with her aunt, she will be mature enough to stop being a consequence of Jane's experience in her life. Now she will be the cause and no longer the consequence of your aunt. She will have her "friend" Will, she will have her friends, she will continue to be pampered by her aunt, she will have her time to serve her as a maid but she will also have her time to sit next to her and have tea and chat about some beautiful guys they have seen, she will go to the women's stores in makeup and well dressed in a wonderful dress and will do a lot of shopping and who will carry the bags will be "Will".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ps
      I have all sorts of ideas for Andy and William in the future, so fear not they will come, but as I say, My head and concentration levels will only allow me to create the ideas right at the front of my head, which is why despite many requests I can't do commission work. Not that you are requesting that my friend. Your ideas are super and I can imagine Andy having may adventures as the successful young boy/Girl we all know her becomes. In fact I have half created a wedding dress, but that is a way away yet,plus a garden party with Andy and Will holding hands whilst chatting and laughing with all the other friends from the stories, but again to me it feels a little bit final and I don't feel i can do the moment justice, just yet.Lets face it we have just had the first kiss. LOL
      XXXXX

      Delete
  6. The artworks are beautiful and the Andy.latex little text before and after very good and the chapter is very enjoyable.

    I like how the boys relationship develops slow and sweet.

    Would love to be a fly on the weals to. See Andy’s and Jane’s faces when will suggested redecorating Andy’s boring room to something; date I say, pretty. Will is very honourable only looking for a peck on the cheek for silence. Andy is very adorable in his replies to Will. Jane can trust them to be safe.

    Brilliant intersections after Andy described to Will how it all started. I love how their kids is described. Priceless, will only kissed a few girls but likes more his first boy Andy.

    Will is right it not to stay for tea. Slowly wins the game. Lucky he had a good excuse to help his Dad. Andy’s goodbye embrace is beautiful.

    Looking forward to more exiting chapters. We saw them shopping many chapters but a long one of the one for tomorrow maybe nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aidan, there is much more to come. Mandy has written a real Epic. I agree with the development of the story and the speed it moves at.
      Yes Jane can trust them, as a dear friend and I once said to each other, "we really aren't very good at this are we",
      but then again we were just learning what it was to be in love.
      XXXX
      Andy

      Delete
    2. I beg you not to try to follow all my ideas, it would be impossible, Lol. But I am grateful for allowing me to share them here on the blog, my intention is to be able to contribute in some way to the creation of your work, never to interfere in it. The authenticity of an artist like you lies in staying true to your own convictions and taking advantage of small incentives from your fans for the work to evolve.

      Delete
    3. and i am thrilled and honoured you choose and feel safe enough to share your imagination with us here. I will always protect contributors to our blog, because everyone needs somewhere to express themselves.
      Thank you for your kind words and kindness.
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  7. So first off.....Another beautiful story written by the most wonderful Mandy. You do so well capturing the story that Andy hints at in his art. Or I guess another way of putting it would be a alternate timeline where Andy finds his inner Amanda earlier and is more confident in himself earlier in life instead of later. Though either way it’s wonderful and brings such warm and wonderful feelings into being while reading it. You do such a wonderful job capturing the sweet innocence that only comes from when we are younger and more carefree. Keep up the amazing job(when your not devoting your time on He dreamed a lady)....which like I said before people it’s all kinda of good. Latex love and sweetness. What more can you ask for.
    Andy.....the artwork you did sums up all of chapter 7 in one picture. Capturing the innocence and love that 2 friends share. As for the nose....it’s perfect now all you need to do is add some wild hair....😉
    So to sum it up beautiful story matched by beautiful art. Wonderful the both of you. Thanks for sharing...
    My biggest hugs for both of you
    Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you remembered the wild hair, I doubt i could do it justice. Bless you XXX
      I am glad to have captured the moment, just right. I used a few references to get the angle right,the classics explain all about position,creating emotion in the still image, it is the same techniques used in movie making. One reference was the sunrise scene in the Keira Knightley version of Pride and Prejudice.
      I think Andy finding himself earlier would be a very different character, everything in these stories comes from close by, i never knew who I was until fate lent a hand, so neither did our Andy.
      Big Hugs
      and thanks for the Email
      XXX

      Delete
  8. The first kiss

    There’s a moment
    Between a glance, and a kiss,
    Where the world stops,
    For the briefest of times.
    And the only thing between us
    Is the anticipation
    Of your lips on mine.
    A moment,
    So intense,
    It hangs in the air
    As it pulls us closer.
    A moment,
    So perfect,
    That when it comes to an end,
    We realize it’s only just beginning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet.
      I can still get tingles from reading Andy and Will's first Kiss In The guiding hand. That was to honest and true.
      XXX

      Delete