Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 13 April 2020

New art, For Crown and Country

Help keep our blog Alive
https://www.patreon.com/AndyLatex

Today on Patreon
some concept designs
and old classics








Hi Everyone
  Hope everyone is well, must admit I am feeling a bit rubbish at the moment, not ill, just flat, like everyone else i suspect, so I won't dwell on it.
  What I will do is give us all a little fun, by presenting two covers from The Adventures of Lady Jane. Both of these discoveries are from the same classic story,For Crown and Country, the one which saw Jane battling outside forces bent on overthrowing the British Crown. As ever she is backed up by her beautiful and mysterious nephew Andy, here showing us some of his many hidden skills and talents.
  As ever I will be back after.
Enjoy
XXXX
Andy







   What I like about this one, apart from Andy's motorbike leathers, is hopefully the capturing aspects of their characters, never before seen.  
   For the first time we see Jane's naughtiness and hint at her sexuality, whilst still reveling in her zest for adventure. There is something in her pose, she is cool and calm, her stance is measured and correct, her aim true, yet with all this going on, guns and smoke grenades, there is a joy in the arch of Jane's brow, that lets us know it is all such fun.
   I also like the idea of Andy having many skills, to which we are not yet privy, here we see is skills on a powerful motorbike (classic Triumph of course) and with none lethal weapons of his own design.
   Enough, on with the next cover and can you spot the enemy
XX





Ok so what is there to say after that. Firstly BOOTS!!!!! LOL
    Well here we learn that Jane shows Andy total respect, as a hint to modern ideals, she is asking Andy if it is OK for her to increase his Hummingbird and not just accepted that it would be. I also gave Andy control over the situation, by revealing it is his calculations which will place him in the right place at the right time to act as decoy for Lady Jane. This is a team.
   Again these are just a character things, a little details and depth, which i think adds to the images and the relationships between them.
   Finally and fear not, I am working on another image which will add backstory to the outfit Jane is wearing here. But that is from another story.

ps yes I just noticed the spelling error, but that just makes the cover even more valuable as later editions were corrected.
Ed Note. Nice catch
  
PPS
 Sorry for over writing but once I started I felt quite good talking about the images.
XX 
  


29 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful magazine covers. Andy is resplendent in both red outfits. Interesting reveal about Jane. Her outfits are both powerful and gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aidan, had a lot of fun messing with these. Did you spot which Embassy they were visiting?
      Xx

      Delete
  2. BY THE LOOK ON HIS FACE, i THINK THE HUMMINGBIRD IS ALREADY SET HIGH ENOUGH. No, Cap Lock was on and I am too tired to retype.
    It would seem that Andrew had lost the codpiece from his leathers. rather small, but protection is needed. It makes me wonder what protection he has once his Lady has moved on to her mission. It does not look like too many places to hide a weapon and the Hummingbird is taking one up. Perhaps his clutch on the chair? maybe he plans to use the outfit to slip out of any hands attempting to detain and search him. Will his secrets be revealed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      No Need to shout 😁😁, you might be right, I think Andy is about to blow, but he has had training to control himself.
      I doubt Andy needs a weapon, he is red hot and as you say too slippy to get a grip on, but I am sure Jane won’t leave him behind. Did you spot the clue to the enemy?
      Big hugs
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. I spy on the silky thigh a hammer and Sickle at the top of his boot. Must be that evil empire to the North . . . da, da daaah Canada.

      Delete
    3. I am glad that is was not a Phaser on the mantle behind Andy.

      Delete
    4. Blame Canadaahhhhh , Now now, no starting a fight, lol
      XX

      Delete
  3. The braided hair brings a completely new look to Amanda. For the first time I look and see a different woman, not "recognizing" Amanda who has always had her hair down. I think this is really cool because on a spy mission, this hair becomes an asset to camouflage the appearance and is also easier to move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is all part of making Andy the centre of attention, Mysterious and coll, yet hot and sensual, all eyes will be on him, at the vital moment.
      XX

      Delete
  4. Amanda is an agent of the USSR? What is your goal by allying with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No, Andy is undercover...Shhhh tell no one
      XX

      Delete
  5. I know it's Jane's trademark, but for a spy mission a latex suit is perhaps not harmful? For warming up more and for restricting movements, since latex adheres to the skin a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Tis the perfect second skin and highly reflective against those new fangled laser screens
      XX

      Delete
  6. I am so happy to see Amanda taking charge of the situation, making decisions, being Jane's partner by being beside her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total team, as tall time, unless of course Andy goes wandering off
      xx

      Delete
  7. That first sketch with Amanda with voluminous auburn hair and a pretty little bow, plus a gray dress is fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was the original of the bus stop image of Andy and Will hand in hand
      XX

      Delete
  8. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    OMG OMG OMG!!!Yes, gorgeous motorbike leathers AND boots AND gloves. The thought of Andy being poured into these outfits is too much, they are surely among his sexiest ever. Aunt Jane is not bad either. You have made my day!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit I had a certain someone in mind as I added each detail. I think this makes up for all that sticky chocolate.
      Glad to have made your day my friend
      XX

      Delete
    2. I am honoured that you thought of me, thigh boots and gloves. I forgot to express my appreciation of the beautiful silver-grey catsuit concept design on patreon. Wow! Rather fine silver boots and gloves!! More please

      Love and XXXXX

      Stevie

      P.S. Stories progressing (slowly I am afraid)

      Delete
    3. Hi Stevie
      All the best work takes time, but I am so eager to read it.
      Yes the grey has a lot of your little tags on it. I have an idea how to improve it and use it anew.
      Big Hugs stay safe
      XXX

      Delete
  9. I'm resisting the temptation to paraphrase a well-known advertising slogan regarding the Ambassador's balls...
    The second pic is perhaps my all-time favourite, and that's saying a lot! Love the situation, and the catsuit - is that a subtle tribute to it being the eightieth anniversary of Catwonan's first appearance in the comics tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh is it and anniversary......I mean yes yes of course it is 'wink'
      So glad to have hit new heights for you. We'll have to see what else I can do.
      Bless you, stay safe
      XXX

      Delete
  10. Krasnaya koroleva......long live the red queen. Andy’s been studying for weeks now on Russian aristocracy. Memorizing names and faces and though already fluent in Russian, having to learn to speak it with an accent without thinking about it was incredibly difficult. Andrew would do whatever it would take to make sure Jane had all the time she needed. Even if it means having the hummingbird set at It’s highest level for an extended period of time. Andy at this point I should not be surprised when you post a new piece and it becomes my new favorite. I love the boots and the gold hammer and sickle at the top of Andy’s boots. And the dress is amazing and I love the long braided hair on the shoulder. It’s such a different look for Andy. Beautiful seems not enough. For once I’m not sure whose outfit I like most. Jane looks amazing in her spy/catsuit. Her boots are amazing. I especially like the dagger like heel in case Of emergency. Though the whip at her side is intimidating enough.....I love it all Andy you continue to leave me breathless and wanting more. Thank you for the dedication and love you put into your art. It truly is something to behold.....
    All my very best
    Xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long live the spellchecker comrade
      Hello my friend I am always so happy to get such a reaction,You have really got into the story and taken in the detail, even of Janes secret killer heels.
      yes of course Andy has studied his role to perfection. In fact I imagine he enjoyed it. Although I also imagined him being so embarrassed about that dress. I mean it is a far cry from his casual buttoned up latex and even the biker leathers are all enclosing, but that dress just shows him all off.
      thank you again, for your support and I am so happy to be able to share with you all
      XXX
      Andy

      Delete
  11. da zdravstvuyet krasnaya koroleva.......long live the red queen is what I put but spell check does not like Russian and cut it off.....🙄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never learnt that much Russian during my time there
      XX

      Delete