Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2019

Weather update

Hi everyone
  Do not know what happened to the first version of this, looks like I pressed the wrong button. Perhaps I was just to lost in the latest weather update from Albania, What? What do you mean Albanian weather is not interesting. Sorry but you are so wrong, the climate and atmospheric conditions are fascinating and I assure you my interest is purely ecological and nothing to do with the dreamy Alba Hoxha.
Now concentrate, you might learn something.
XXX
 Ps you will need to click on the view triangle and then click view in youtube for copyright reasons



  

Andy

13 comments:

  1. Hello Janice, I too need no words, her movements are so fluid and elegantly sensual it could rain for a month and I would not care.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares about the weather if one could be with her? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny... My local station goes through 3-5 weather girls a year. All are attractive and smartly dressed, but still they vanish after a month or two or three.. Now Maybe if they were allowed to dress like our Euro cousins they might gain popularity and remain at the station.. To my best recollection I have only seen a couple Us weather girls wear leather and usually that is a skirt.. but latex... never..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems the Eastern Europeans have the upper hand when it comes to , what we shall call "wardrobe freedom"
      XX

      Delete
  4. She is extremely expressive in her movements and you are right Anon, who cares if it rains or shines.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys all sound lucky. Just about all the weather presenters here in Brisbane are MALE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nyenor, that is totally crazy considering the msss of beautiful women you have there.
      Xx

      Delete
    2. Ah, but you see, these guys are not there to look pretty. According to the TV channels they are 'expert' weather predictors, all (supposedly) having worked for the Meteorological Office. Go figure. That's why I never watch the forecast. It's usually only about three minutes tagged onto the end of the news broadcast anyway.

      Delete
    3. Hey hey hey,?steady on Nyenor, are you insinuating Alba is not an expert? heck she may well be Dr Hoxha, professor of weatherology. 😁😁 xx
      I feel a hot front coming on phew

      Delete
  6. First time Albania has come up on my radar for anything! Other bits of interest...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jBHIQi-My0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS2mNdmTruY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CM Euro weather is a hot bed of beauty, Poland for instance.
      Thanks for the links
      Xx
      Andy

      Delete
  7. Thank you for posting this - loved it! Albanian is a fascinating language, though she's going at a good speed so it's difficult to make out individual words. No, I don't speak Albanian, it's just that I find all languages fascinating.

    BTW I let youtube run on to the next video on this chanel, and in that Alba was wearing tight, black, leather trousers a la Aunt Jane! I'm sure you would have appreciated it, Andy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my friend.
      She is a dancer by trade, hence the elegant movements and as for the Leather pants, oh yes they have been noted 😁😁
      Xxx

      Delete