Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 17 April 2019

Translated art

Hi Everyone
   Here we have a bit of fun from our friend aka DahliaBleue,  , who has been translating the dialog on some of my art into French. It is super to think, my stories have spread so far thanks to lovely people such as Veronique.
 This also gives me a cheap excuse to re-publish some of my old art, back from a less killed age, but an age with no less imagination.
Thank you Veronique
XXX
Andy
Ps you can find the originals way back at the start of my blog. Happy hunting



11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the early days when he was kinda - sorta blond-ish.
    You were a talent even then, and have come so very far.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lee, that is very sweet of you
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Great work Veronick. Thanks for gieving these another life, especially since I seem to have the second of those all those years ago. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were very naughty weren't they. Makes me blush
      XX

      Delete
  4. Thank you dear Andy for this publication.
    I am delighted and flattered to be presented as a contributor to your delicious art.
    * V * DB * xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all V, your translations at an very interesting angle to my art
      Xxx

      Delete
  5. Where can we read these "Translated Art"?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anon, I will find the originals, which are all here on my blog and post links for you. Or just look back to the first 2 or 3 years of my blog.
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. Oups... I asked where we can see DahliaBleue's translations

      Delete
    3. I do not think DahliaBleue has anywhere other than here to show them. So this is the only place to read them
      XXX

      Delete