Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 19 April 2019

Guest Art. Saludos

Hi Everyone
  Inspired by Yuni's ideas and Teku's style, our friend Saludos has sent us some more of his cute international sissy art. I think these are sweet and I love the various uniforms.Especially our Irish friend


This is my fave














18 comments:

  1. Hi Andy/Saludos.
    The leprechaun truly looks as if she is lots of fun, must start looking for the end of the rainbowπŸ˜€
    I think the second girl must be really exciting at wild parties!
    Better not mess with the third one, she looks very serious.
    Thanks for sharing, incredible lovely art, hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    Andy/Saludos
    Thanks for sharing these with us. They are very beautiful. I particularly like the pretty sissy hussar in his splendid uniform. Where are his high boots? Perhaps his manservant is about to help him into them.

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes high boots would finish the uniform a treat
      XX

      Delete
  3. Beautiful set and quite the variety. I love the gloves in the first, along with the toe ring. Green always looks best with red hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fave, it vaguely reminds me of my Poison Ivy costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fave too, specially those white tights leggings with those toes ready to be tasted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best be careful Andrew, those leprechauns can be tricky to please
      XXX

      Delete
    2. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ really???.
      What kind of treat they can request that I can't give them?.
      Can you think of one? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‰
      Xxx Andrew

      Delete
    3. Never promise them a thing my friend, they will always want more, no matter how much you offer.
      Xxxx

      Delete
  6. Really?. If they seem so lovely, harmless and helpless. Maybe, it will be better, they can please me.πŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no my dear, be very careful with leprechauns , they will twist what ever you ask for, they can be very very tricky little things.
      XXX

      Delete
  7. Uhmmmm!! To twist little things. It sounds great!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh heavens above, yes it sounds lovely, but take care, take them a gift....a big gift first
      XXX

      Delete
  8. It seems you know a lot about them.
    Xxx Andrew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Irish connections, though not in the sprite and Fairy world.
      If you ever catch a leprechaun it will offer you three wishes in return for its freedom.If it does, be very very very careful of what you ask for. Mischievous are they.
      XXX

      Delete