Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Friday 26 April 2019

Amanda Holden....Leather queen

Hi Everyone
  It is Friday Hooray, but before the weekend , a treat. It has been a busy week over here for one of our favourites the beautifully sparkling Amanda Holden. Who has caused a major tremor of excitement by posting images of herself in two quite stunning outfits, whilst recording for British Tv this week.

Amanda Holden in an Alexandre Vauthier leather dress
Amanda Holden has blown us away with this Instagram snap!

The presenter looks sensational in an Alexandre Vauthier mini dress, teamed with barely-there heels by Aquazzura. Congratulations to her stylist, Karl Willett, for creating such a winning look!

Alexandre Vauthier has been cropping up a lot recently and it’s no surprise why. The designer is renowned for his 80s-inspired sexy eveningwear; this number being a prime example.

Crafted from smooth leather, the claret-coloured design is expertly draped to hug the figure and folded at one shoulder to create a fan.

The great news is this dress is available to purchase – for a whopping £2999!






But that was not the stunning 48 years olds only Instagram melting post this week. Next up was her tribute to Marvels Black Widow. Zipping her self ,or rather very nearly zipping herself into a super
hot shiny black leather (Ok shiny leather-ish) catsuit and thigh high boots and armed with a trusty banana weapon the TV presenter, actress and singer makes a stunning addition to any super hero line up.

Personally I think it is a ploy by the makers of Celebrity Juice (on which Amanda was appearing) to get me to watch the show again after the departure of  the lovely Fearne Cotton at the end of the last series.
 
Well if we are going to be treated to such sensations as this, then well maybe I might set the recorder for it.

XXX
Andy


12 comments:

  1. What a lovely start to the weekend. Our tastes may diverge when it comes to 'Celebrity Juice' but not regarding some of their stars. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi S xxxx
      Sitting here awaiting a train carrying someone very special, wink wink.
      Don’t think I will continue watching Juice unless Amanda Holden in leather or not, is a regular guest.
      Big big hugs
      Xxxx

      Delete
    2. Please give her my best wishes. Have a lovely weekend. I hope you may join her in a call to her 'gentleman' at home who should not be neglected.
      Your S xx

      Delete
    3. We had a real fun time, little shopping and coffee and I too hope to peek into the shower room soon too.
      XXX

      Delete
    4. Excellent. I hope you were wished her well from your friends. (And the rest is rather fabulous too.) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hello Andy I have just started reading your blog and being both captivated and amazed at story you paint and the world you create but what has captured my attention more than anything else is your reply's to people I'm a person who's never been able to stand reading them as when artist as yourself do rarely reply back it's usually gruff and without Manner's yet I read a few of yours and couldn't stop. not only do you never miss a chance to answer your numerous fan's, while keeping your answers simple so as to make sure to clarify any questions or confusions they might have, although always with sweetness, civility and most importantly a bit of sissy, you also never miss a chance to thank them. It's always the first thing you do and I think it's amazing. So while I'm not even sure if you will see this, due to the fact I'm sure where the latest reply should go, if you do I thought someone should thank you for a change. So THANK YOU Andy sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh crumbs, hello to you, mynwhat a sweet introduction and thank you so much. Very nice to meet you my Anonymous new friend.
      I am so glad you like my blog, I hope you find lots of things to enjoy, take your time look about and feel free to comment.
      If people are happy and comfortable enough to comment then I think it very important to reply with politeness, it is how I was brought up. I like starting a conversation, it is all part of my blog, our blog. In return I have had no bad replies, not one which is pretty rare. I am proud that there is a little community here and everyone is welcome provided they are polite, which everyone is.
      I thick you will fit in well, but please one thing, please sign a name by which we can know you, just a little nickname or something, it makes it so much more fun.
      Now off you go, you have about 8 years of catching up to do.
      Big hugs and a big welcome
      Xxxx
      Andy

      Delete
  3. And thank you skintwo for commenting so I could piggyback off of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mention it. Your observations about Andy are spot on. 'Sweet' may rightly be the prefix to his Internet name, but 'charming' and 'thoughtful' apply equally well although are hardly as succinct (or sexy). s

      Delete
  4. Now if i had a spare £2999 in my handbag....!!loving the Black Widow pics even if i do see myself more Captain Marvel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the New Captain Marvel, so strong
      XXXX

      Delete