Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 18 February 2019

Start the week with Christeen

Hi Everyone
   This week might be a little disjointed, a few odd posts here and there, whilst I get some new things under way. The new store is up and running by the way so my real work load should decrease slightly. (I've heard that one before "Could you just pop to Southampton and sort this out", Pop Pop? it's only 70 odd miles, yeah sure why not.
  ED NOTE, Eh when you have finished, could we get on please.
Sorry yes, anyway. I have been reconstructing part of an old story I came across on an old disc, once coupled with a few other ideas and pieces it is forming into quite a nice little snippet of Andy and Jane life. So hopefully that will be very soon, plus a little bit of art and things to follow.
  Any how lets start the week with some real quality. Christeen is in the house.
Enjoy
XXX
Andy



Yes it is a mess, but you sure do look cute

14 comments:

  1. I thought Chris would be punished for having his hair & makeup in such disarray when he has guest visiting.
    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he's about to be. Julia doesn't miss much.
      Christeen

      Delete
  2. The question might be what was he doing to put his hair and make-up in such disarray? Such a fluffy set to give the illusion of curves and cleavage?
    Hopefully he will only be used for eye candy. That would be humiliating enough. I wonder if he and his fellow trainees are being chased away to get ready for their display for the real men visiting.
    Cute as a little boy blue in the first, but never enough pink in the second for his debut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, This isn't at Mademoiselle but home with Julia, so there might be more of a role for Chris than just eye candy.
      Christeen

      Delete
  3. It’s only 70-odd miles?

    My dear Andy, it’s the odd milesbthat make the journey worth taking 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear Masque, you would not think so on this slow slow train, which surprise surprise I was on this morning XXX

      Delete
  4. what unusual under ware.. Looks more like a costume for a Go Go dancer... There might be some here who do not know what that is... shows my age.. Obviously the Visitor is female as I doubt Chris would be allowed to be nude with another male..

    I do enjoy the panel though

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sky's the limit for your imagination Shadoman as I don't have correct answers myself.
      Christeen

      Delete
  5. I wonder how the boys know there are men on the grounds. Does a siren sound? Does a training matron shout a warning? Must be difficult for the pupils to run in their high heels, and maybe doubly so for Chris considering the amount of times the wilful little madam is put in a hobble dress. Have to agree, Chris looks extremely cute with his hair and make-up in a mess, and what a sexy little outfit he's in. I like to imagine that this time it is in fact a male admirer who is visiting, and our little sweetie's training is just about to step up a notch...and not before time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI D, Why identify the visitor if one can give viewers a chance to fill in with the visitor of their dreams? I'm not sure how the boys are warned of a male on campus. Perhaps seeing the semi in the distance is a clue.

      Delete
  6. OMG that lingerie is adorable! I <3 it hehe :3 want want WANT ugh I'd never take it off hm!

    Bunni xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep down Bunni, I'm guessing Chris wouldn't mind his Auntie keeping him dressed like that for as long as she wants.
      Christeen

      Delete
  7. I really like Chris' first image (in so pretty blue dress), with his flat chest but his abundant hair!
    I like also the second one, which leaves us in doubt about the gender of the visitor. This is what is allowed by vagueness (or subtlety?) of the English language.
    I also have the impression (or my preference ?) that the visitor should be a male ... because the Mademoiselle's level 3 carried high his (her ?) training, and now allows her to fully play her feminine role.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to all of your musings Dahlia. There are no right answers. So why not a male visitor? And Level 3 may have changed Chris more than just physically.
    Christeen

    ReplyDelete