Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Something shiny


Hi Everyone
   Just a little treat, you know how I like a nice shiny bottom, well here are a few of my faves.


The first is from my and your friend Skinnie Stallion and should be used to encourage certain BBC sports reporters (no names no pack-drill Sally Nugent) to up their game. I mean sports can be pretty dry without a little something to bring a sparkle to the eye 


This came my way via a friend on Instagram.I'll say no more.



and this from another friend, is the stunning Xuxa Meneghel caught off camera whilst presenting Dance Brasil in...er Brazil .
Mbop indeed.

Big Hugs
XXXX
Andy

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That about says it all Lee
      XXX

      Delete
    2. Which one is you again?

      Delete
    3. naughty xxx but I do have a pair of those Vinyl pvc Pants in the second clip.
      XX

      Delete
  2. Two other lovely ones, dove! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBkVu21X7w
    and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1PY_8_Svw
    Amber xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kitty, super lovely especially the first in the snow
      XX

      Delete
  3. Just loving those shiny bottoms. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete