Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Kate Beckinsale in Hot Vinyl

Hi Everyone
   A quick post, just to show we here at the S.S.n.S News desk have our fingers on the pulse of glamorous life and style.
 Having look amazing on the Oscars red carpet this weekend,one of our favourite beauties, the gorgeous Kate Beckinsale (45), looks to have completed her recovery after her resent painful hospital stay to once again step into the lens of our keenly trained fetishscope.
    Ed Note. When did we get a NewsDesk? and what is a FetishScope? who is paying for all this? and where the heck is it? receipts people, we need receipts.
  Now I don't know you but, if I was going to grab something from my wardrobe, just to fling on for a casual lunch with friends, Skintight Vinyl leggings teamed with towering suede boots would not be the first placed I'd go, that is unless I simply loved to  wear them, loved to wear fashion with a fetish edge, which is what Kate is displaying here, because you only wear those with an total confidence in your look and you know what? I am loving it.
 If any further updates come in from our LA reporters we will bring it to you here on the S.S.n.S News desk.
XXX
Andy













6 comments:

  1. if anyone can pull this off it's Kate One of my Fav actresses

    Regards Shadomnan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sure can and I owe her Underworld films a great deal, she is gorgeous
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Always breathtaking, and a talented actress.

    ReplyDelete