Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Monday 4 February 2019

New Art. The First Touch


Hi Everyone
   Thank you all so much for your appreciation of our fiends art and stories last week, it really does make our little playhouse a nice place to visit. I do so love sharing art from people who might not have the time or space to display themselves. I have a few more bits and bobs to share this week i hope, so please stick around.
 XX
 Anyways, there is always my drab old art to fall back on 😁. and as it is very drab and wet ourside today I thought I would take us back to the warmth and sun of California and Andy and Aunt Jane's trip to America.
  This is kind of the sequel to Modesty  from a few weeks back, however this was created first and does not feature the Bikini Uniform (That is still on the design board....along side piles of real work that i must get down to..yes I have a real job, shock!!!!) 
  However it does very much feature Andys encounter with the mentioned pool Guy and kind of expresses Andys growing confusion over his emerging sexuality. I think the feeling it is very real, because I remember having that self same feeling whenever I  touched my first boyfriend. Like, hang on he's a guy? but, I kind of like it?
  Still whatever the motives and emotions, I think we can all appreciate Andy in a teeny tiny Pink Latex uniform, bathed in the warm Californian sun.
 Hope you like
Big Love and kisses
Andy
XXX






25 comments:

  1. I missed Andy as a blonde, as much as I enjoy him as a redhead. I guess when in Rome, or California as the case may be. He is always so slim and trim, still looking for him in his exercise and aerobics class. With Jane?
    It seems they are both taking a well deserved break from work.
    Another well done, your artwork is supreme and your inspiration is instilled. Whomever your boyfriend was way back them, I am sure you enjoyed it and I hope he returned in kind.
    You are, as always, a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee
      Thank you so much as ever. I am getting more and more used to Andy being blonde and it does suit the California vibe. Xx
      His name was Connor, he was the sweetest, silliest and handsomest person ever, he was taken from us all too soon and I still love him.
      (There, young D’Artagnan is a tale to cure you of love).
      πŸ™‚
      Xx

      Delete
    2. I am sorry for your loss.
      I can only imagine how often he made you smile.
      DLM

      Delete
    3. That is very kind of you Lee, thank you.
      Yes he made me smile, he was so nice.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. From Sweet Sissy Stevie

    I have been out of circulation for a while and have come back to this!
    Have you excelled yourself? I think you have. Obviously in that wonderful, sweet (and so tiny) maid's uniform Andy is feeling very sexy and attractive and is quite carried away by the pool boy's splendid physique and the bulge in his shorts, confusion indeed as to his sexuality! I love Andy's blonde hair, most appropriate for that hot California sun. More please!

    Love and XXXXX

    Stevie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And where have you been?? Naughty Stevie 😁
      Thank you as ever, I am so happy you like this and that you too feel our blonde boy is a real California babe . If a slightly confused one
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. I do hope he isn't one of those guys who become obsessed with their physiques and would treat Andy as meerly 'eye candy'. (Although he does look scumptious in his tiny uniform.)

      Delete
    3. No RH, I think he has a very kind face, a bit dim but polite and kind.
      Xx

      Delete
  3. For a moment, seeing the landscape, I thought Andy was spent in a house of a volcanic island 4 hours flying from UK.
    Andy is so pretty in this pink uniform and wearing these hiheels.
    What will he be feeling touching these muscled body?? πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andy on your doorstep heavens above!!!! I
      Can tell you what he is thinking and it is very sweetly naughty, poor boy
      Xxx

      Delete
    2. You can be sure, Andy and Aunt Jane would receive an unexpected visit in that house.
      A poor boy who would be engrossed staring at those heels πŸ‘ πŸ‘‘.
      I will take the risk that Aunt Jane will notice it and she will order that I be part of her staff!!! Heaven above!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

      Delete
    3. Oh what a lovely thought, naughty xxx

      Delete
  4. This has a whole new take on the Beach Boys song "I wish they could all be California Girls"

    Sorry to say that right now, California is not so sunny, we have had rain on and off for the last few days and more to come..

    Regards shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope our California girl can bring back the sun, still I think a little rain was needed there wasn’t it. Consider it a gift from rainy Britain 😁😁
      Xx

      Delete
  5. I'm so enjoying to see Andy in that scape ! A so glamour one ! But... what about William ?... If he is understanding, he should not blame him/her too much. If Jane still does not report her meeting with the pool guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure Janecwill keep things to herself, but will also be happy to see how Andy is reacting to the pool guys close proximity. Not stepping back but reaching out. Perhaps William will be next.
      Xxxx

      Delete
  6. It's 'natural' that Aunt Jane will want to keep Andy as blonde during their American tour: niece and Auntie will complement each other perfectly. Speaking to him as a girl, the pool guy has put the pretty sissy maid at ease, confident in his poise and look allows Andy to let his natural feelings come through. When at home, Andy is continually aware that William knows him as a boy and feels constrained and unable to show his true feelings. Here, there is no need for him to feel so inhibited although his first movements seem strange, the pool guy's response will make him more confident and assured.

    The pool guy likes this girl. She's gentle and a bit shy. And not only is she gorgeous, but she has a really cool accent and doesn't come across as some airhead Valley Girl. He's already wondering about inviting her out. After all, she is staff like him even if she works for that pretty lady visiting his Mistress. Although Mistress Millicent's husband is away, it seems very unlikely that she'll ask him to stay for his usual 'evening duties' given the visitors. He just hopes the maid won't have to stay for an evening shift. Perhaps he should ask her?

    Meanwhile it is Aunt Jane who is surprised. She's always seen her nephew as bashful and reticent. But he seems to be comfortable touching that pool guy. It was bound to happen some time. But she'd quite liked the look of that pool guy herself.....

    Great work.
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I think I should take more care with what I post because they just seem to fire up your wonderful imagination. You have told another super lovely story in just a few lines,adding so much texture to my idea with your superb words.
      Big big hugs and kisses for you.
      Xxx

      Delete
  7. If I hadn't read the intro Andy I would have thought you were showing us pictures of your latest hol's!
    Such a sweet picture, Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My last hol was more 105 nights than California dreaming. 😁
      Xx

      Delete
  8. Adore that blonde bob Andy is sporting there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, is Andy wearing his Latex BabeSkin again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no Kitka, that is all Andy naturally tanned and oiled.
      XXX

      Delete