Welcome

Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. Well it is not so much a blog more a place to share all the things i have written, drawn and generaly played with over the last 10 years. Most of them are related to my love of smooth slick Latex and shiny PVC, as well as the delights of feminization. I also have a huge crush on British TV presenter Carol Vorderman (The perfect model of the older woman) as well as the gorgeous Keira Knightley. (more my age). There will be nothing harsh or nasty here, just fun things, naughty things, sexy things and yes, well, Kinky things. Basically it's a stroll through the kinky lanes of my mind. hope you have fun. XXX

Please help keep our blog alive.
Please read and consider a donation to help fund our blog

Translate

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Carols little secret?

Hi Everyone
  I need a little help with final clarification over something I noticed late last year and briefly reported in my Trailer video.
  The question is simple. Am I seeing things. not unusual for me I grant you, but today I am talking about Carols Vorderman's bottom, or rather the 58 year olds leather pants.
  Is this a seam? or is this a rear zipper? Now bearing in mind there is no zipper or button on the front I am edging towards the Rear Zipper option. In which case that could open up a whole new set of even naughtier questions.
 Take a look yourselves only try not to stare to long, it can be very bad for ones eyesite.
XXX
Andy



Seam or zipper?



10 comments:

  1. Naughty thoughts prevail. I lean toward a zipper, but does it matter. When she chooses to remove them it will be a glorious day/night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right Lee and no it doesn't matter one jot
      XXX

      Delete
  2. well.... she was not poured into those slacks so I would go with a zipper. One can see a slim black line in the middle of the seam.. but if that is a nylon or plastic zipper they are prone to breaking apart as with certain stressers like sitting down or bending, the teeth can dislodge..

    Regards Shadoman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh stress and breakage, very risky. A nice sturdy zipper it is
      XXX

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, definitely a zipper.She must have had them quite a while as I recall her wearing them on Countdown over ten years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kitka, thank you for the images, yes you are right. definitely a zip and do you think they are the same pair, i mean that is almost a decade ago.
      XX

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'm sure they are. Top quality leather only improves with age and I'm sure Carole only wears the very finest. After ten years of hugging Carole's magnificent derierre they must be butter-soft and fit like a second skin.

      Delete
    3. Oh my God what a thought and all you have done is remind me how much I miss my own leather bottomed beauty. Think I need a break and go visit her soon.
      XXX

      Delete
  4. As Spike Lee said, "Do the right thing." You know it makes sense. When isn't it time for a visit? You could always try the rear zip option with your esteemed lady. ��
    Your S xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah one of the "cleaner" quotes from that great film
      XXX

      Delete